The Sharpest Lives Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back to get some release. He caught my hair, and pulling it back tight, he kissed down my neck.

"I love your hair. Don't you dare cut it without my permission. I love how it looks against your skin...Keep your hair open at all times..." he twisted the strands of my hair around his fists, and pulled, as he pushed into me.

I screamed, and he laughed.

"From the moment I enter till I leave, I want to see you naked... You even hide under a blanket without my permission and I'll parade you outside like the whore you are."

I gasped as he let go of my hair.

"You will ask for my permission for everything. To drink, to eat, to talk, to even fucking go to the bathroom... I want to know everything you're doing."

He picked up the speed again, so hard that the bed shook, and my breasts bounced back and forth painfully. I heard the slick slap, slap, slap as he picked up the speed again, and I felt myself coming, reaching that sweet state of bliss that he kept denying...

"And I want to hear every single one of your thoughts. If I find out that you have hidden something from me...I will rip you apart, little rabbit..."

I felt him cum inside me, and he slid out, his member trailing between my thighs as he did so. But I was still aching...

"Please... Let me cum..." I lay my head against the bed. I was so tired, and I was absolutely aching with desire. I tried to move, trying to gain some pressure, some friction, but he just played around it.

"You don't need to cum today," he said, lying down beside me. "Lie down, little slut... I want to see how big your breasts have grown..."

-----

Now that I think about it, my first month with him felt like I was stuck in an odd nightmare. I felt cold all the time. My head was empty of thoughts except for one- that I needed to be used. While he was away, I replayed everything he did previously over and over in my head. I lay on the bed each morning, naked, still smelling of us, my mind echoing with the sounds of our lust, rolling and feeling and trying in vain to re-create what happened by myself.

When he was home, his hands and lips would be over me anytime, using me however he wanted for his pleasure. Sometimes he would be gentle, sometimes rough. But every single time, heplayed.

He would coax me open, and once my defenses were down, once he was inside of me, he would do everything to break me down again. He would push past the point of pleasurable pain, to just wanting to see me in pain for the fun of it. I passed out, more than once, or otherwise I fell asleep crying. The tears seemed to help cushion the shock for me, as my brain numbed and took me away, while the same tears spurred him on to pound faster, to bite down harder. But tears didn't mean any emotions any more- they just happened, like the shivering and moaning and the aching feeling I felt in my pussy each night. That is how I died each night- and I woke up again, alive and new in his arms, by his soft kisses every morning, and I was grateful. He was everything, he could do anything, I existed for him, I would not exist without him, in my eyes he was no less than -

He probably loved me because of this 'reset' button. I didn't even know I had one.

But he would never let me orgasm. He would laugh as I moaned and pleaded, grinding against him like a bitch in heat, but if I tried to touch myself he would slap my hand away.

Otherwise, he was the perfect gentleman. When he wasn't using me, he'd talk so gently, so sweetly, that I would forget that he had just force fed me his cum, or made me hold my pee while he played with my clit, or made me drink his spit for fun again, or rammed whatever he felt like into my pussy and ass.

He would let me cover myself if I asked, he would bring me whatever I wanted or needed, and more. If I looked down, he'd try to figure out what was wrong. He let me call my friends, even urged me to call up my parents again, to see if they had calmed down. He took me out, and took care of my hospital visits. He would feed me himself, massage my body, comb my hair and even bathe me.

I never said no. I had no real will left. I just existed. I was the perfect toy.

"I told you, babydoll. If you let me, I'll take care of everything," he told me each night, as he held me in his embrace. "I'll give you everything you will ever need. I'll make sure you never even need to lift a finger."

I was treated like a princess. Of course I was grateful.

A caged bird, without a care in the world.

But whenever he left the house, I seemed to wake up a little.

I poked through his things without telling him. I read the books and magazines he bought me and watched TV. I tired to hack into his laptop. I talked to myself, I sang, I cried, and I shouted at furniture. I made up little stories about the people I saw outside.

That was one of the two times I ever felt that had some semblance of control.

The other time? In my dreams. I never dreamed of him. I dreamed of my friends, of running away, of being in another situation, of my baby, even. But never him. My dreams were still mine. Maybe because he had already taken over enough of my reality.

When alone, my eyes used to drift to the keys, hanging by the door. I used to think, I can walk away anytime. I'm just choosing not to. I'm choosing to be- this.

But the moment he came back, I was his, not mine anymore. The spell would be cast again. Or uncast?

One night, he came home, looking oddly tired. I was already on my knees on the floor, naked and waiting like a good little pet. Seeing me, he pulled me up by the shoulder, and pushed me to the bed. Rolling me onto my back, he kissed my lips while caressing my breasts.

"Sweet thing. You can cover yourself up, I got some work to do tonight." He got up, and turned to his work station to turn on his laptop.

"Okay. Can I read something?" I asked.

"Yes, you may," he replied, staring at the screen.

I started putting on my clothes, while he got ready to take a shower. As he left, I got up to get my book-

His laptop was open.

A little browsing won't hurt, right? I can delete the history. I opened the browser.

What does he see? I wondered. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

I loved submitting to him. But, going against him sometimes was too much fun.

I logged into his browser history. News, blogs, video sites, and- I giggled despite myself -porn.

I clicked on a link. I had never seen a pornographic video in my life. Suddenly I was presented with a very naked woman, lying on a table, her legs spread wide open- tied apart, as I found out in the next shot. The rest of her body was bound up in ropes so tight, her breasts seemed to pop out, red and engorged. Her hands were tied up above her head, and she had a ball gag on. She was clearly crying, thrashing her head this way and that. Her mumbling scared me- I reduced the volume.

Two men approached her, one trailing a finger over the rope over her midline, that hid between the folds of her pussy. He fingered it, and the woman screamed, her back rising off the table. I watched, transfixed as the other man rolled and pulled a rope, that pulled on her pussy again, and she twisted her body.

I couldn't tear my eyes away. My pussy immediately started cumming, as though knowing what's going to happen. I felt a familiar, delicious feeling pool down between my legs and I tentatively slid my hand down. This won't take long. I need this.

I slipped off my shorts, now only in my top and cotton underwear.

The man near her head ripped off the ball gag, and slapped her breasts. She screamed, and he slapped her face next. He got up on the table, his huge black cock dangling over her face. Tugging her mouth open, he pushed in his cock, immediately digging into her mouth, up to his balls. He reached forward, twisting her nipple with one hand and licking her with on another.

The other man bought a vibrator, and he held it just about her clit. The woman started shaking, and the camera zoomed in to show her glistening wet pussy. The man then shoved the vibrator into her, pumping it in and out as the woman convulsed with pleasure. I was nearing the end of my own orgasm, my fingers slick and wet as I rubbed my clit violently. The black man came over her face, completely coating her face and mouth with cum, but it wasn't over for her.

More men appeared, and started grabbing her body, twisting and slapping her skin, and forcing her mouth onto their hardened cock. Some of them spit on her, shouting and jeering while others came over her body. She was still shaking from the force of the vibrations, and another one- a longer, beaded dildo was pushed into her asshole, and the men played with her holes while she screamed.

I was panting and moaning loudly by now, and I stopped to reposition myself, to lift my legs up wide on the table so I could just reach-

"You won't get anything like that," I heard him whisper into my ear.

I came immediately. I shivered violently, as the mixture of emotions and sensations fried my brain. My hands were wet, my heart was racing, and my stomach was in a knot as I turned, almost falling off the chair, but he had held it steady. He turned to stand next to me, still hunched over.

He hadthat smile again.

He was standing in a towel. I watched a trickle of water run down a strand of his hair and splash onto the top of my breasts. The coldness burned, sending another ripple of pleasure down my spine. I mewled incoherently, trying to explain myself.

"Oh no, don't stop," he said, his voice low and his tone deadly. "I obviously haven't given you enough over the past few days... You definitely need a lot more fucking..."

"No," I finally cried. "I'm sorry- it was a mistake- I'll turn it off-"

He suddenly pulled the chair backward, and I screamed as I fell- but he caught me on his other arm, and sat me on the ground. I gasped, and he laughed, bringing the laptop down to the floor. He settled down behind me, and wrapped his arms around my belly, slinking a hand between my thighs.

"We're gonna watch the whole thing," he whispered into my ear. "Because I'm going to do you exactly how they do her. Because it turns you on, doesn't it?" He pressed a finger into my slit, and I jumped at the pain, the intrusion, the bliss of his movements... I heard him sigh, and he suddenly moved his finger out.

"Guess I need to learn what you like..."

He sat with his face in the nook of my neck breathing against my skin. His cold body felt wonderful against my back, and I felt his nipples, and I arched to feel him again. We moved slowly, deliciously against each other, doing nothing - and my mind was as high as the sky...

I wasn't even looking at the screen anymore. I felt him shake, as though laughing, and that's how I noticed something on the screen.

A needle.

A man was holding a needle over her vaginal opening. They had replaced the big vibrator with a smaller one, that went completely inside, with a wire hanging out.

And now she was held down by everyone who wasn't deepthroating her, while the man with the needle held he pussy lips sealed with his fingers.

"Please," I begged. "Turn this off, I don't want to see..."

He held my head in place, and tutted. "If you close your eyes, I'll get a needle right now..."

"I don't want to see this! I'm scared of needles, I'm scared of blood, please, please, please!"

I felt him laugh as he pulled my head back by my hair, to see if I had closed my eyes. I squirmed, moving my legs to try and move the laptop away.

The throbbing in my ears was too painful to bear as I watched the needle sink into the flesh.

I screamed, so loud, that he stopped shaking in laughter.

"Fuck," he said. "Don't you have a terribly low pain threshold."

I turned my face up to him, mumbling, pleading with him to spare me.

"You're going to watch the whole thing, even if it kills you," he replied, relentless as ever.

I stopped moving, and closed my eyes, as I let out a little sob. I had now slipped down, and he pulled me up again, against his body, his arms binding me like ropes.

"And if you even turn away once, I'll make you watch another one. I got hundreds of these, little rabbit. Be careful."

I gasped, my chest rattling as I tried to steady myself.

The camera then shifted to her red, abused breasts. A pair of men loomed over them, with scalpels in their hands. One sank the blade down, and blood flowed.

That night, I only dreamt of him.

*****

A/N: Heyyyyy. I'm back, and welcome to every parent's nightmare- having their child brainwashed into a lifeless sex-toy by a psychopathic sadist. How did you like it? Would you survive this?

Song's by whoever you chose: Eurythmics, Marylin Manson, Emily Browning, whatever. They're all amazing.

I'm getting tired of Kim crying every chapter. Let's see if I can do something different in the next...

12