All Comments on 'The Sharpest Lives Ch. 10'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The kitten

What happened to it?

KimikimidollKimikimidollalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@anon

Kitten is still at her dorm/house place. It has like, 5 other girls who can take care of her. But Liam obviously is not gonna allow any dirty animal near her now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A little boring compared to the rest...

Pregnant Kim just seems annoying now.

KimikimidollKimikimidollalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anon

Hmm, let's see: she decided to hook up with Liam even though she saw how difficult he was; got forcefully impregnated; then had to deal with the knowledge of this alone for the next few weeks; almost got raped by two guys he'd just met (and still got back at them), got kicked out by her parents, and feels ashamed to face her friends, or ask for help because she feels responsible for her decision; then got locked up in a room and 'conditioned' to his will, and now she got some respite because her actual health might be in danger. Oh, and she misses her kitty.

Hmm.

Yeah, I think it's about time she gets to act as cranky as she pleases.

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistalmost 8 years ago
Liam, don't get soft on me now!

I hope the characters are staying true to themselves. I like Kim's tears and Liam's insanity. No need for unnecessary adjustments or restraints. This chapter from Liam's POV was not as terrifying as I expected but very nice, smooth and super sexy how he thinks of Kim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicee

It was amazing to know Liam's point of view and tbh i enjoyed it more than Kim's. But i think a few things are getting a little repetitive, we want something new. This one was definitely better than the last one. Looking forward to the next part!, (I believe that because of the long wait between the chapters, sometimes we, readers lose interest)

KimikimidollKimikimidollalmost 8 years agoAuthor

@anon: yeah, I can see that too. But that's what you get with a couple, esp with these two, Kim and Liam. Do you think they'd ever let a third person in? Yeah, as a blood sacrifice, maybe... It could've gone into romantic pairings, but then idk.. I thought about changing the category every time I put up a chapter, actually.

@reality- remember, the harder you are, the easier it is to break you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait!

I throughly enjoyed this chapter, It was cool to like kinda get into his head. I dont really find stuff repetitive, I like that it's just the 2 of them! Liam is so psycho, i love him. Kim has some kind of mental disorder, bipolar maybe she has multiple personalities, i just want one side of her, one moment she's strong and twisted and the next she's scared and meek, that's becoming a little annoying. Other than that I love this story, thank you so much. I can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous