All Comments on 'The Sharpie Game'

by agens_minaci

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOWZA!!!

Holy shit that story had it all! Rough sex, sensual torture, surprise, I loved it! It's not everyday that you come across a story like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What is the purpose of a safe word?

I am a bit confused here. I thought a safe word was to stop the ACTIVITY. Since when does it also entail that there will be nothing for an entire week? That is double punishment for using one's safe word. IMHO that is reason to leave the "relationship" and I use the word "relationship" very loosely. Such thinly veiled manipulation of the sub shows little care for the sub. The male simply wants what he wants, limits be damned. She should leave.

Lady Heather.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
🙅

While much of this is enjoyable, it is marred by two serious problems. The safeword is completely misused which makes all the action tainted in my mind. Second, there is no mention of condoms with the parade of strangers. If fact, you specifically describe her full of the cum of strangers from that mall of psycho creeps, Craigslist. This is fiction, yes, but written to be realistic. Who in their right mind would trust Craigslist strangers to be disease clean and fill their wife? You do much to show the husband as caring and sexy and then you show him to be a stupid ass in those two demands of his. As a woman, I put myself in her place while I read and I find myself not sated but angry at him. With adjustments to those two problems, this could be smoking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

am at a loss to understand where the two previous commentators are coming from

..

on reading the story , i had thought that it described a middle aged married couple with much experience in the rather more Extreme elements of BDSM ..

some thought could well have been given to a sentance on Health Tests on the Hotel Partners OR some implications that they were Known to him/them .... but other than that i don't see the issue in regards to safewords in the same way ..

After all Rules are explained & consent / acceptance given .

RED means RED ... NO means NO

and in a situation beween long term partners who have a deep understanding of each others needs/wants/desires .. plus a deep Love/Trust/Faith/Confidence in each other .. if a situation develops where that Trust is breached & Safe Words are used .... then something has gone badly wrong & maybe a few days or a week without any BDSM element to your relationship is Exactly what is needed.

time to reflect , take stock , discuss & evaluate

as i read it , Every Choice is given to the Wife

she may stop at any time

and she may choose NOT to goto the Hotel the following day

it is implicit that ALL choices are hers to make ..

Not one thing that occurs is Forced ,

from the ending where she is reviewing the Photo's of the Events ..

it Also seems she is rather Happy with the outcome..

fcked if i can see where the two previous commentators got thier views from ..

possibly bargain bin

...

Note to Author ..

need to S P E L L shit out for alot of people , take the time to add a little background dynamic

in this stroy that could easily have been achieved by adding a little paragraph at the start before the sharpie fun begins ..

something along the lines of

wifey waiting expectantly for hubbie to get home , some reference to her Trawling though a big old box / chest / wardrobe filled with all of HER naughty Toys & lifestyle paraphernalia .. enjoying laying out on the bed HER whips , HER floggers , HER clamps , etc , etc , etc for when hubbie gets home & HER weekend of fun begins ..

nahhh .. Nope .. i take that back .. story is just fine the way you wrote it..

you gonna have to live with the feedback & comments from the ignorant & the uninformed ...

worst will be the "Lady this" bullshit & the "Master that" .nonsense

good luck with the writing & thankyou for sharing this delightful little tale .

a worthy 5 stars ... and a prayer that your readers REFLECT on what you wrote before commenting

xxxlove&bestwishesfromanignorantfanxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This was really good! Out of all the erotic stories I have read, this has got to be one of my favorites. The detail was amazing, and it actually got me a little horny! ☺️

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
No To Fisting was Ignored and even encouraged by others

She very clearly said no to fisting and was given punishment for saying no. He in his highly aroused state went ahead and fisted her even though she screamed of course behind a gag which makes a safe word impossible. Her words to fist were " no are you kidding."She did get off on it when he accomplished getting in but he did cross the line when he did fist her when it was something she said no to and paid a price for saying no to. He further went on to telling the men in the hotel they could fist her and if they did not know how he would teach them so they would not hurt her. He hurt her when he started to or on entry to fist himself, not physical permant damage but perhaps mentally and eroded some of the trust she had in him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actually she said no to anal fisting

and he didn't do that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous