All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 04'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AllieKatAllieKatalmost 20 years ago
Don't stop now!!

I really enjoy your story, you know how to end the chapters without leaving you feeling like something was left out but making you want to come back for more. I end up checking everyday to see if you've added a new chapter!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Nicola keeps making the story more interesting

Nicola, just keeps making the story better, as she exposes her charachters to us, we feel the intensity of there desire-- and passion--I'm always left excited and anxious for more--but She gives us enough each time that we don't feel teased---Keep it up Nicola!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please Continue Soon!

Please continue the story sometime soon! I've been checking daily for a continuation. I love the interaction and tension you have going on between the characters.

MinkkuffsMinkkuffsalmost 20 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

SHE HAS DONE IT AGAIN! I AM PANTING FOR THE CONTINUING SAGA OF KAT & THE SHEIK....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
waiting

i love this story. I'm eager to read more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES