The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Yasmeen's comeuppance.
2.9k words
4.6
59.8k
19

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man looked at the young girl beneath hooded eyes. Fajer was well known in Arabia and beyond for all the wrong reasons. He was the man you turned to if you wanted something smuggled into Arabia, something smuggled out of Arabia and anything else that was illegal or forbidden.

His fingers dropped the greasy chicken leg back onto the plate and he brushed his hand idly on his stomach. His girth was large and robust after many years of easy living and allowing his underlings to do most of his dirty work. He owned a large estate on the edge of the sea and enjoyed his three concubines but this was a matter he had to attend to himself.

His fingers brushed the long golden hair of the girl and she startled back. His dark hooded eyes took in her porcelain perfect face, lush feminine curves and eyes like the Arabian sea.

He could feel himself stirring. He was a stout man at 5 feet 5 inches with a large rotund body, little hair on top of his head and too much hair everywhere else. He had never been a handsome man even when he had been young but he made up for it with his cunning and devious ways.

His chicken stained fingers brushed into the girl’s hair again and he watched her struggle with the bonds that held her hands tightly behind her. So the stories were true. It had been rumored that the great Sheik had been so taken with a foreign beauty that he had forsaken his concubines and wife and had become obsessed with the girl.

Seeing her beauty before him – he didn’t doubt the stories or the obsession. Here was a beauty that men fought and died for. His chicken drenched fingers dipped into her gauze like blouse fingering the tight nipple as he smiled. She was a beauty. He would give the little bitch Yasmeen whatever she wanted as long as the foreign woman would taste his cock this evening.

Kat shook her head and tried to move away – she couldn’t. She could feel the rope biting into her wrists that held her tightly bound. Her breasts were thrust forward and she wanted to cry out as the odious man that Yasmeen had taken her to – touched her intimately. She struggled again but they had put a cloth over her mouth.

Kat had been given a glass of water and then the two men who had helped Yasmeen in her plan had tied her up and covered her mouth. She was truly at the mercy of the Sheik’s wife.

“My lord.” Yasmeen stood to one side watching the scene with amusement and disgust. She loathed Fajer.

Fajer was a fat little fuck who had been born of a whore and a camel breeder. Growing up he had never had more than a handful of riyals to his name. He had been a street urchin, then a hoodlum of the streets and then a mercenary. Slowly he had built himself a house of gold from his evil doings. Yasmeen must have been crazy to have come alone here to sell the little cunt – but Fajer was her only hope. He alone could secure the whore’s passage out of Arabia and never tell a soul…for a price.

“Yasmeen.” Fajer hated doing business with women especially an uppity bitch like Yasmeen who didn’t know her place and never observed Hijab – the special covering reserved for Muslim women to cover their head and body for Allah.

“My lord Fajer, I require your assistance for a small price.” She spoke reverently and bowed slightly.

Kat watched the two Arabians discuss what was most likely her fate. She had known that Yasmeen had been behind this plot to destroy her. She should have been more careful. Now she was being molested by this odious man who would rape her and than sell her into white slavery.

I have been so stupid, Kat thought. Where is Mohammed?

Fajer listened to Yasmeen drone away and watched the young foreign beauty. She would have a tight, glistening pussy that would constrict and hold his cock and legs that he would pull and force to come around his waist. Her breasts would be high and lovely as he jerked into her slick passage and he would make sure he had satisfied himself and maybe her – maybe. Although a woman’s pleasure was never necessary.

He listened to Yasmeen’s voice and his eyes suddenly wandered over her form. She was also a beautiful woman. Sultry and dark in a truly Arabian way. She was more full of form than the white girl with eyes that were dark and dangerous. She had long black hair and her body was the color of honey.

He stopped touching the girl’s hair and realized he wanted the uppity Yasmeen instead.

Here was a bitch to tame and torture appropriately. A bitch to be put onto all fours and taken roughly like a dog. Her ass would be high in the air as he slapped her again and again and stuffed his thick meat into her ass and pussy.

Yes, he thought idly as he rubbed himself with no shame.

Yasmeen watched the fat Fajer touch himself. Disgusting pig! He wanted the little cunt already and she had just arrived awhile ago. Why did all the men lust after her? She was a pale little thing with white skin, golden hair and Arabian sea eyes…so what? Did her pussy taste like honey? What was the fuss about?

Yasmeen continued to tell Fajer about her plan to get Kat out of the country and on a ship to Africa where she would be sold into slavery.

Fajer stroked himself again and watched the way Yasmeen’s eyes glowed in anticipation. The dark kohl surrounding her eyes made them seem wide and exotic. He thought of the little bitch taking his cock into her mouth. His cock was suddenly rock hard underneath his chicken stained robe. Yes, he thought to himself. She needs to know the proper place of a woman.

“It is indeed an interesting situation, Princess Yasmeen.” Fajer noticed that the white girl was drifting off to sleep. Yasmeen must have drugged her.

“I agree, Fajer. It will all go according to plan and none will be the wiser.”

“What about Lord Mohammed? Won’t he miss his little treasure?”

Yasmeen snorted. “Who cares about the little cunt? He has a harem filled with beautiful women – what is one more?”

Fajer chuckled. The little bitch was jealous. He didn’t blame her. The white woman was one to be jealous of – she would surely take over in Yasmeen’s stead.

“What does Lord Mohammed think has happened? Does he know yet?”

Yasmeen studied the sleeping girl and sighed. “He knows she is gone – but not who has done the deed.”

Yasmeen remembered the scene. She had hidden the little cunt in a nearby nomad’s tent until she had been ready to leave in the night. Mohammed had summoned the whore and had discovered her missing. He had been furious – in a rage –when he discovered his precious little cunt was missing. He had torn the palace apart – he had been inconsolable. He had sent riders out to the four corners of Arabia and had been awaiting their news when Yasmeen had departed.

“Why come here alone and risk discovery and his wrath?” Fajer asked.

“He would never suspect me. And the men I hired to carry her and deposit us here are long gone but were paid well. No one will ever be the wiser.” Yasmeen nodded smugly.

Fajer nodded. “You have thought of everything.”

Yasmeen nodded and looked down at him sprawled on the pillows. “Yes.”

“What about an outsider – telling Lord Mohammed about his beloved’s presence?”

“Who would do such a thing?”

“Or keeping quiet in exchange for something else?”

“What do you –“ Yasmeen stopped. The fat fuck!!! Of course! She had been so blind to think everything would have been easy. He would turn on her. He would get more money from Mohammed to return the little cunt to him and she would be exiled or worse.

“I have no need of your gold or wealth. I have all I could require and more.” Fajer spoke lowly to her.

Yasmeen remained silent.

“But to have the high and mighty bitch princess Yasmeen taking my stiff fat cock up her cunt – now that is something worth trading.”

Yasmeen looked shocked and appalled. He didn’t want her money – but he did want her. It was disgusting! He was disgusting! She would never do it. Never!

“I’ll take my time with you, Yasmeen. And when I have had my fill, and my big black Moors have had their fill, you and I and the little foreign girl will all go back to the Sheik. I’ll be a hero and you – you will most likely be dead.” He chuckled to himself.

Yasmeen was ready to bolt, ready to strike out when he clapped his hands twice.

His two large muscled Moors appeared suddenly. They immediately held her arms as she struggled and cursed his name. The Moors were large black men who had been in the service of Fajer many many years. They had participated in his group sex acts before and enjoyed the squirming and cries of the women as well as Fajer.

“You disgusting piece of shit!!!” Yasmeen began kicking the Moors and tried to spit on them.

“Cover her mouth. I have no need of that soft orifice yet.” The Moors covered her mouth as they had been instructed with a piece of cloth.

Fajer eyed her body and clapped once. The large Moors stripped her body naked as she was held between the two of them.

Fajer came slowly to his feet. His girth and body was large and he was not agile as in his younger days.

“Oh yes.” He purred. She was the color of honey with her breasts dangling but not too saggy from her two girl children. She had a slim waist, spread hips and long legs with a snatch that held but a sprinkling of hair. Fajer ran his hands over her body as if assessing a prize mare. He cupped her breasts, roamed down her belly and dipped his fingers into her tight snatch.

Yasmeen cried out into the gag but Fajer only laughed.

“For such a woman – you still have a tight pussy.” He referred to her two pregnancies.

Yasmeen struggled between the two black men but they held her tightly at their master’s request.

Fajer picked up a small jar at his right and dipped his fingers into it. A white creamy liquid covered his fingers. He smiled and advanced upon Yasmeen. She tried to kick and squirm but she was no match for the large black Moors.

Fajer nodded once and suddenly Yasmeen was thrown upon the blankets and pillows face down. The sleeping foreign beauty was but a few feet away. Each Moor held her arm to the bed so that she could only move her legs and lower body. One black man stuffed a pillow underneath her hips as Fajer advanced upon her. He settled himself between her legs and smothered the cream into her ass cheeks and tight asshole.

“Ah, I see the Sheik has never initiated you into the finer art of anal sex. I will be your first, Princess Yasmeen.” He smiled as she shook her head and cried aloud, but the pillow and gag smothered her words.

“The more you struggle, the more pain you will cause yourself.” Fajer stripped himself naked and his large body was filled with rolls of fat, sagging flesh, and too much hair. The two Moors looked on and enjoyed the sight of the beautiful woman at this fat man’s beck and call. She would surrender – she had no choice.

“Either way – my cock will have its taste of you.” His hard cock thrust forward and its purple bulbous head looked angry and mean.

Yasmeen’s ass wiggled in the air as she struggled but it was no use.

Fajer’s hands moved Yasmeen’s ass onto the pillow, which popped her ass into the air for a better angle and view. Her ass was slim and round and he enjoyed her squirms and muffled cries.

Fajer had never been married and enjoyed sleeping with women but his pet peeve had always been raping and using women. He considered them the weaker sex and hated women like Yasmeen who didn’t know or chose not to abide by their rightful place. His cock was the equalizer that would show Yasmeen who indeed was boss.

“Squirm, lovely princess. Fight me.” His hand whipped out and slapped Yasmeen against her high ass- coloring it red.

She shook her head and he chuckled. The Moors were growing restless wanting a piece of the princess also. Fajer’s liver-spotted hands cupped her breasts and roamed down the length of her delicious body.

He settled himself between her spread thighs and his cock was positioned between her ass cheeks.

Yasmeen cried into the pillow and struggled but Fajer took his cock in hand and pressed it into her ass. It slipped into the tight hole and he sighed. She was as tight as a virgin on her wedding night. The sheik had never fucked her here.

“Yes.” His cock slipped in further and further and Yasmeen tried to dislodge his fat cock.

He suddenly held her lower hips in both hands and slammed into her tight asshole. He began banging away into her tight virgin ass.

His hips slapped into her ass again and again he forced his cock up into her.

Yasmeen was crying out into the pillow. He pulled back once and then slid his meat back into her. She cried once more and then he felt her suddenly push back into him. She was creaming at his touch and he nodded to the Moor on her right. The Moor released her arm and untied her gag. He moved himself beneath her head and suddenly Yasmeen was suckling on the black Moor’s enormous cock. Yasmeen filled her small mouth with the Moor’s huge cock and he fucked her mouth. She moved her realized hand beneath her body to massage her clit as Fajer fucked her ass.

“Oh, yes, yes. Harder, Lord Fajer. Harder.” She moaned into the man’s cock as Fajer and the Moor stuffed her.

The second Moor released her arm and positioned himself underneath her hips and shoved his thick meat into her hungry pussy as Fajer continued to fuck her ass. Her pussy constricted around the thick cock and she cried aloud.

The three men began pumping her harder and harder. Fajer was pulling her ass hole wider and wider as his cock pumped into her while the Moor in front of her was fucking her mouth. The other Moor was pushing his cock deeper into her as he split her open with his thick dark meat.

Oh Allah. Allah, Yasmeen moaned to herself as the hands everywhere roamed her body and she became the sexual orifice for the men. She was no longer a woman with a mind and spirit – she was the ultimate toy for men to satisfy their appetites. She was a mere vehicle in which men would be able to achieve their release. She was only here for their sexual needs, she wanted their needs to be met, she was merely the means to achieve it.

Fajer finished first quickly climaxing inside her ass and then pulling out. The Moor before Yasmeen came into her mouth and then onto her face while the Moor buried deep inside her tight cunt climaxed harshly inside her - crying out and then pulling Yasmeen onto his body.

The four people lay exhausted and in a tight heap of body parts and wet sticky bodily fluids.

Kat lay curled on her side sleeping peacefully on the pillows and blankets completely undisturbed.

Mohammed threw the crystal glass into the wall. The frustration at his uselessness was driving him mad. It had only been two days but already he felt like time was running out. Who had done this monstrous thing? And why? Had Kat been kidnapped by ruffians wanting to exact their revenge on him? Was she being held by men who wanted money for her return?

Or worse yet – had she been spotted or seen by someone whose lust would never be sated until she lay underneath that man struggling and being raped over and over again? It drove him crazy. All these thoughts running in and out of his head. Where was she??????

Suddenly outside the room he heard a knock. Bashasha was admitted into his presence.

“Forgive me, my lord. But it has come to my attention that my lady Yasmeen is missing also.”

“What??” Mohammed turned to the older woman.

Yasmeen and the others were fast asleep when Kat awoke. She felt disoriented and her head swam. Where was she? Then she remembered. Yasmeen and her hired ruffians had kidnapped her. She looked around and saw the two Moors, the fat man and Yasmeen all sleeping soundly in a massive heap. Disgusting, thought Kat. She quietly untied her hands and left the tent. She had to make her way back to the palace and back to Mohammed. But how?