All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 07'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GinNSugarGinNSugarover 19 years ago
Another great chapter.

I loved this chapter as well, having Yasmeen recieve what she was getting to her was wonderful.

I only found one discrepency in the story and that was how, Kat was able to untie hereself so quickly.

I also would have liked if you played more on KAt's fear and Mohammed's rage as well.

That's my two cents, but all in all a very delicious chapter.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Yay!!!

I've been itching for this one... well worth the wait!!

I'm going to print the chapters and make this one a book... best series on the site!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes ,Keep the story coming

Another great chapter, but you know I am greedy, so make the next one soon and longer.

MinkkuffsMinkkuffsover 19 years ago
*WoW*

Keep it cummin, love!

ferociouskittycatferociouskittycatover 19 years ago
Glad

to see this one up there in the comments forum.

Take pride of place in first position where it deserves to be!!

AllieKatAllieKatover 19 years ago
Yes!!!

I love that she got what was coming to her for trying to get rid of Kat! But now what happens to Kat??

As always great job! And I'll be looking for the next chapter!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Nicola just gets better and better--

This series just keeps getting better--the twists in the plot--the great sex--I can't wait for more--Nicola you always leave me hard and wanting more! Thankyou!

KrUpTmInDzKrUpTmInDzover 19 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!

I am addicted to this story!!!!! Plz write soon, you are very talented!

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84almost 11 years ago
Love it

Absolutely love this story... Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
343 Followers
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES