All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 11'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
thanks for the update!

Have been waiting anxiously for an update, thanks! Please continue writing. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Worth the wait!!!

I was so happy to see you had updated!!! Another excellant chapter-two strongwilled people full of pride making themselves and each other miserable...they are driving me crazy, but its so good I can't stay away. Is she pregnant or just stressed over everything, I'm dieing to find out and hope so much she is pregnant with that little boy they both want, I just hope they don't have to wait 7 or 8 months to straighten everything out between them. Thank you for the update! Please, please, please don't make us wait so long for the next part. P.S. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my email.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AHHHHHH!

I ALMOST SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE NEW CHAPTER! But they still arent together! 'sigh' it was worth the wait but if either of them would just hear the other out the whole issue could be solved! i really hope you hurry up with the next one...... making your readers wait 4 months is inhumane! i loved it as usual but all i ask is that you dont make me wait as long for the next one! ;) Wonderful work! ~teardropblonde~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Finally!!!

Finally, another chapter. I'm greedy but this was too short. Please write another chapter soon. I know anticipation is wonderful but I can't wait for them to be "together" again. Sigh....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
please continue!

Please continue the romance between them. They have a certain magic between them and I can not wait to see what happens! Of course I want her to come to her senses and come back with Mohammad and live happily ever after. It is a story after all it is in your hands........ What will happen next? whatever it is I doubt it will be easy. I am anxiously waiting to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I HATE YOUR STORY!

It made me cry so much. My heart aches for them. Sniff! Now where are my tissues.

/e blew her nose and wait anxiously for the next chapter so she could continue crying.

Silly Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love this story!!!!

I love this story please next chapter!!! please .. begging you ... please dont' make me wait heaps of months ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the taste to keep us coming back

that's exactly what this chapter was, just a small taste of so much (I hope) to come! I was thrilled to read this and can't wait for the next. I hope everything is going great for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
selam

hi there. loved your story... please continue!!! very anxious here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please next chapter

I love your story! please write a new chapter soon. dying to know what will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
no more? is that it?! PLEASE NOOOOOOOO

there have to be more! i must know what happens between them1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I petition..

to agree, there needs to be more. your story is so compeling and erotic and such a fun read. To people with such strong wills a firce battle of the heart.

_Fight On!_

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES