All Comments on 'The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 02'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write faster

This is damn good stuff, and I'll beat a puppy to death if I don't get at least a weekly fix of Ben and his crew.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Lovin it.

It's almost borderline too sugary sweet, but hasn't gone over the edge yet. The characters are good, drama is dramatic and the sex is hot. All one needs in a good story. Don't keep us waiting too long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

great read between parts 1 and 2. looking forward to seeing pt3 soon

Myseason4funMyseason4funover 9 years ago
Love it

By the end he will have a harem!!!! He is a great guy. No nonsense and in no way misleading. (If theses women actually listen to what he is saying, which they probably won't)

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years ago
Enjoying it so far

Give me an engaging story and I am a happy man. Keep writing!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Now that's interesting

Much better than the first

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
More!

You definitely have a borderline "too much of a boy scout" thing going.

That said, the characters are engaging, the directness of Ben's attitude is refreshing and the fact that people mess up is a nice change of pace.

I'm amused that the two who have put so much work into making him "theirs" are the two that keep missing out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Canned Tuna. It's good, but it is canned.

Just too many variables all falling exactly into place. I'm still wondering if we are going to get some explanation why Wendy just walked out on Mr. Perfect, huge cock, rich, generous, gentleman. Just because its fiction does not mean it doesn't have to make sense, with logical people doing logical things. And refraining from doing stupid things. It's already real puzzling how so many good, honest, decent, intelligent women hooked up with this herd of losers. They we all cheating bastards?

So I am reading it, and enjoying most of it, so far, but I'm not sure I can take too much more of the boy scout and his perfect world. But thanks for all the time and effort. I do understand and appreciate that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn fine writing

Quite goody-two-shoes benevolency... but very engaging writing.

Thank you. I shall not sleep for a while, because these stories shall not be put down.

shades1ashades1aalmost 9 years ago
Who is this guy?

Who is this character? Is he the super shy introvert who can barely take a hug, or is he the guy who throws Beth over his shoulder and takes her to bed? Is he the guy who feels guilty about a sleepy tryst with Tina, or the guy who has her wash him down and give a handjob in the shower the next day? I think the woman characters are developed pretty well, but Ben is completely schizophrenic, so I'm having a really hard time connecting with the story.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
It means so much more

when the high praise comes from other excellent writers.

kudos

I was surprised by which two women were not first.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Will I like the story?

I really don't know, since I usually steer away from harem stories. But so far it has been delightful. I am only slightly bothered by the ease with which the girls hurt him.

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
Keep going

I nearly lost interest in Part 1 which I felt could be cut in half, but things ae getting better. I thought you needed to tell the story using more dialogue and have characters tell us about people just as you described the trees and the lots.

There is promise her and I look forward to reading sharper work that is as imaginative as these two sections were

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Yall ever notice...?

All of the leading ladies in BurntRedstone's work are buxom,raven-haired women. Grace,Gabriella,Diana are all described as that. Maybe that's his type or something

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago

I wonder why BurntRedstone never continues Bens relationship with Beth. It happens just this one time, and they don't even have real sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ben...

He's getting more annoying each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid. Agree with the scizophrenic review. Another "Big Cock" story. Yawn.

This is just unbelievable. Ridiculous and impossible set of circumstances surrounding a man who acts like he's autistic one minute, James Bond the next and John Holmes later on. I can't believe people read stuff like this and go gaga over it. Perplexing. I'd give it Zero stars but that's not an option.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
enjoyable fluff

A good read of an adventurer - keep the story going!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Still Loving it.

Okay, some things aren't terribly realistic, but it's fiction.

It'll be interesting to see if those who were so critical of this story have commented on the next chapter - if they have then we know that they are talking through their hats, because based on their comments they should have stopped reading the story.

I've stayed up too late finishing this chapter, so am going to bed now, but will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars.

Am wondering if BurntRedstone is a member of the fairer sex?! Love the descriptions of Ben and his emotions - And, his gentle treatment of his Harem. Enjoying the development of the story. Thanks and keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh

So far, this series is not the author's best work. The trilogy about Ed's harem is more amusing and exhibits much more charm. Oddly, the sex scenes are better in this work, but that's the least important element (IMHO).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very pleasant fluff. Five stars!...however,

"Sleep was allusive but exhaustion pulled him under" not a typo I think, but the word is "elusive", comes from "to elude", as in "to escape". Minor point, especially if the author self-edits.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Loving it

so far, although I am curious as to how you will juggle all these women into Ben's arms. I'd love to see Tina "ride" him once, but I realize I'm arriving late to the party.

Lots of cute elements. The challenge will be keeping it all real and the reactions balanced. I normally don't like the implied harem angle but this hasn't driven me away yet and I'm glad. I'm actually curious to see how the daughters might get in on this because they do have crushes on him for sure. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Trish is a nasty bitch

I really dislike Trish. She has no respect for other peoples integrity.

If Ben had jumped her the way she did him, undressing him and riding him even when he said ’No’ and ’Please stop’, she would have cried Rape and taken him to court. On the other hand, she’s crazy enough she might enjoy being forced.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 5 years ago
OK BUT

It's really a good story with a well thought out plot but it just is too much for 1 man to be that good ( and bad ) rich and true to his word, very like the D Steel books for women.

Like Comentarista82 said I will love to see how this is going to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This seems familiar

Have you ever heard of an anime called school days

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
After two of these...

You and Bosom Buddies have pulled off creating credible Harems. Bravo for that.

The Wounded Teddy Bear Boy Scout combo is well into syrupy.

Full credit for your usage, grammar, etcetera.

This story would be much more interesting if Ben has five inches?

Real Conflict...Ya know?

I love stories about nice people being nice to each other...with happy endings.

So I'm still reading...and liking the outcomes.

Maybe a female reader here will enjoy my being too polite? But still lusty? :+))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Back On Track

After a "light" Chapter 01 to start your Story, your 2nd Chapter has gotten into Full Swing with Ben finding that all the women of Ashburn Court can hardly weight to get their hands (and mouths) on him! Great stuff! Ben is doing what he can for each of them, even the young Tina, with whom he can have nice showers, and both can enjoy some heartfelt oral sex. And his "back massage" and eating out of Beth was just pristine. Looking forward to him doing Hannah similarly, and moving on to all the others (and their adult daughters too?) Thanx for the continuing Good Read!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 4 years ago

Agree with many others. First story was a little weak but set the stage for Pt. 2. FIVE ***** BTW. Now on to Pt 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
*****

The story is drawing me in.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Just go ahead and do them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

entertaining, i guess. lots of silly americanisms, too many ¨ofs¨ and ¨offs¨ as well. too many female characters. the site, whenever junior college or college or even university courses or degrees are mentioned, it´s overwhelmingly accounting, business, marketing or such. booring. english is otherwise good. very few typos.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! It's good to see him starting to open up. Thank you!

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

love the story only one minor glitch Sleep is elusive. 5 stars and I plan to binge read this story now. Thank you for sharing.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 2 years ago

Dang! Ole Ben has gone from celibate, and recovering from a coma, ,,, to a very active sex life quite suddenly, ... Zero to 60 in almost no time at all. I guess he had been saving it all up! Fun story, well told, ... thank you! ;-) TTFN

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Another fine series.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Fascinating character(Ben). He's opening up quite well to the opportunities that life is tossing his way.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Guess it's my second time on this story and still good. Looks Bens keeping the neighbors happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I love this series and have read through it several times, I am always a bit disappointed that the author thinks a woman is done after one orgasm. That has not been my experience, especially with more mature women in their sexual prime, and a woman's capacity for multiple orgasms during sex is a trait I envy deeply as a man. I would have loved to have Ben spend more time bringing these amazing women to bliss more than once a session as it would make the scenes more realistic and hot.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

I like this part a lot more than the first. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very delicious turn of events

Some of Bens reactions and actions are confusing though

REALLY need to go to bed but maybe ill read just one more (famous last words haha)

260PMBE260PMBEabout 1 year ago

Fun! I like that it's mostly plot with not too much sex.

Great typo at the end - "Sleep was allusive…"

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Smooth story...flows well, and the whole plot line is SSSOOO catchy!!

Ben is a great 👦 guy...he treats ALL the women well, with respect, and is gonna end up with a whole "court" full of harem women!

Five**5**Stars...OOOHHH, yeah...and now...the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

" Gabriella Wallace. I have my own business importing fashion accessories for distributors. I have a daughter Megan"

Megan must be Miriam

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Great fun, cliff-hanger ending, stay tuned? Lovin'it! Thanks, on to part 3....

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Great story! Can't get enough of my favorite Authors stories! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS again!

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Wow! So many twists and turns, in the plot and the sex, lol. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith3 months ago

Wow, .... submissive Tina, PeanutButter cookie Beth, Debt threatened Trish, buying houses in the neighborhood, what a week, .... fun story, .... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For such an introverted introspective man, he changed to become a reactive agent in the neighborhood. From a pining divorced hermit to a polyamorus patron of widows and children. What amazing potential.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 6 hours ago

Fun story, definitely gonna continue.

Lots of quick changes, some suspension of disbelief required, but it's fun so who cares? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...