The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's look went bleak when she mentioned the prenup. "But the baby."

"Yes, by US Law he would have to pay for Christopher's care. But not if he snuck out of the country and went back to his mother in Korea. I believe he saw Las Vegas as his going away party." She looked down at her lap.

"He skipped the last mortgage payment intentionally." Ben said in realization.

Tina didn't look up but she nodded.

"Dirty son of a bitch!" he growled savagely and she looked at him with a small pleased smile.

"We're going to have to scramble to see if we can't salvage something financially from your marriage. I have a lawyer I'll call tomorrow to get the ball rolling." Ben said in a determined tone.

Tina gave him a little bow. "I cannot repay the kindness you continue to show me. Please know that I am your willing servant for as long as I live." She moved to the floor and knelt at his feet.

Ben's eyebrows went all the way up and he nervously pulled back from the table. "Tina, please! I'm not expecting you to do that. I don't need a servant!"

He saw the light go out of her eyes and her shoulders slumped. "It is all I have." she whispered despondently.

He wracked his mind trying to think of something to do to salvage this situation. He thought of the plan he'd suggested to her earlier. She needed a direction for her life. He wouldn't allow her to throw her potential away. He caught himself. He wouldn't allow her? He was already thinking of her in the way she wanted him to but that wasn't him, was it? He couldn't do that, could he?

He took another look at the young girl. Maybe he could just help get her back on track if she thought he was taking the role seriously. He squashed his visible nervousness and sat up straight.

"Tina, stand up." he said firmly.

Her eyes snapped to his when she heard his tone. She scrambled to her feet and looked down.

"Are you telling me... your life is mine to direct?" he asked calmly.

Again her eyes flicked to his and a spark of hope was there. She looked down and nodded quickly.

"You will follow my directions? You won't question my decisions? You will be mine to command?" his voice rumbled playfully.

She nodded energetically while keeping her eyes downwards.

"Then I will NOT allow you to waste your potential. I will define a life plan for you and you will follow it. I will take care of your expenses and you will do as I say. Is this understood?" he continued to rumble.

While she still hadn't looked at him the girl was practically vibrating with excitement. Ben started to have serious doubts about what he was getting into but it was the happiest he'd seen her and he was too far in now. He thought he'd better distract her so she didn't see his shaking hands.

"There is a can of soup on the counter. The pots are under the counter by the fridge. Get one and warm up the soup. You'll find a stirring spoon in the second drawer by the stove. The bread is in the wooden box on the counter. Get a knife from the top drawer next to the stove and cut off some thick slices of bread to accompany the soup." he instructed.

She looked up at him and her eyes were bright with joy. He raised his brows. "Go." he said quietly and she rushed off to get dinner started. He allowed himself a smile at her happiness then he turned back to the bank papers. He was no lawyer but even he could see there was no reference to Tina in any of the documents. James was a real piece of work.

Tina made herself familiar with the kitchen by opening each of the drawers and cabinets one at a time for a quick glance. Then she inspected the appliances. She got the soup warming and the bread sliced and onto plates. She set the plates on the table away from the papers.

Ben enjoyed hearing the domestic noises she was making as he worked. It made him recall happier days with Wendy. His smile became a little sad. Then Tina surprised him with a kiss on the cheek.

He looked at her and she froze. Suddenly she looked nervous, like she was expecting to be punished. "Why did you kiss me?" he asked.

"You looked sad. Did I do wrong?" she said and she was back to looking down and trembling while clenching her hands together before her lap.

"Come here." he said. She quickly got closer. He reached out and took her chin in his left hand. He could see her nostrils flare as she breathed deep and quick. He turned her face away from him and she tensed up, her eye lids fluttering slightly. He leaned in and kissed her cheek in return. She squeaked in surprise.

"Thank you from rescuing me from my sadness. However, next time you will ask before you kiss me. I wouldn't want you to start making a habit of that. It could become difficult around others. Don't burn the soup." he said and she scooted back to the stove with a smile on her flushed face.

He casually thought about the idea of watching a movie after supper and wondered if she'd be interested too. He had no idea what kind of movies she was into. The vast gap of his knowledge about the young woman and what he was taking on loomed before him.

He worried about her reaction to his kiss discipline. She'd obviously been abused by her husband to behave that way. He'd have to work on deprogramming that response.

Soon the soup was ready and Ben put away the paperwork. Tina served him then made herself a bowl. They ate together at the table in silent companionship. When they were done Tina jumped up and took the dishes to the sink and rinsed them, then put them in the dishwasher. She then washed and dried the pot and put it away. He was surprised how quick and efficient her movements were and she had a little smile on her face the whole time. The warmth of the soup and the events of the day suddenly caught up to Ben and he yawned hugely.

"Sorry, my eyelids are starting to droop. I think I'm going to take a quick shower then head off to bed." he said. "Thank you for dinner." Tina smiled and nodded deeply. "If you need anything please let me know. Also I'm typically up pretty early and do my work out downstairs. The house is pretty good at blocking noise so I shouldn't disturb you or Christopher but let me know if I do."

With a final good night he went back to his bedroom and shut the door. He picked out a pair of pajama bottoms and laid them out on the bed. He got undressed and dropped his dirty clothes in the hamper in the bathroom. He started the shower and stepped into his big custom designed stall. He lifted the lever and jets of hot water hit him from all sides. He felt his tension melting away so he closed his eyes.

They shot back open when he felt small hands rubbing soap against his back. "TINA!" he shouted.

He looked over his shoulder and saw her standing naked in his shower. The jets bounced off his body to hit her from all sides as well so she was quite drenched. She was looking at her feet with her hands clenched before her, silent.

"What the HELL do you think you are doing?" he barked.

Tina dropped to her knees and pressed her face to her hands on the floor of the shower. Ben turned the jets off and turned around. She couldn't see him crouched as she was anyway. He looked down at her and saw she was trembling violently. He knelt down on one knee and reached for her shoulders to lift her up. She flinched away strongly when he touched her and made a mewling noise of fear. Ben felt a surge of rage for James and wished he could have had a few minutes alone with the man before he'd boarded that plane. He touched her gently and got a careful grip on her upper arms. He lifted her to her knees and saw her lip was bleeding a little where she'd bitten it. Maybe when she dropped to the floor so suddenly.

God he felt like jerk. How was he supposed to treat a submissive in a situation like this? He wasn't going to hurt her though it seemed he'd already unintentionally done that. Firm but compassionate? Christ, he was out of his element.

He put a finger under her chin and lifted her face. "Look at me." he said.

Her eyes flicked up to his. Her lips were trembling. "Did I give you permission to join me in the shower?"

She gave a quick shake of her head. He kept her face up so he could see her expression. "Then why did you come in?"

She suddenly got a confused look in her eye and started to cry. Ben turned and shut off the water. Then he stood and lifted Tina to her feet. He guided her out of the shower and pulled a big towel off a shelf. He wrapped the young woman in it and squeezed the water from her long black hair. Then he rubbed her body from the top down with the thick towel safety between his big hands and her tiny body. He wasn't very gently as he was still pretty upset. Her eyes closed in pleasure at the feel of his powerful hands on her body. Her tears dried. The towel and his hands passed over her breasts and her nipples hardened with the sensation. She was breathing hard. He spun her around and rubbed down her back and reached her ass. He stopped for just a second to admire the smooth roundness of her bottom then brutally drove all thoughts out of his head except for getting her dry. He roughly rubbed the towel over her ass and the top of her legs. He reached in quickly to dry the crack of her ass before beginning to rub her legs down. He worked quickly and firmly to get all of the water droplets off her skin. He spun her around again to dry the fronts of her legs.

In his rush to complete her legs he saw he'd missed between her upper thighs so he rubbed up between her legs. The towel snagged under her foot as he was sliding his hand upwards and it dropped away. His fingers continued up to slapped up directly against her soft, wet opening. Her thighs clamped together in reaction, pinning his fingers in place as her breath rushed out. She squirmed forward and grabbed his shoulders, her head dipping down beside his. Her breath came out in gusts against his ear and Ben felt her opening spasm as if it was sucking at his fingertips. She was rocking through a strong orgasm. He tried to pull his fingers free but this just rubbed directly against her clit setting her off once more. She cried out as her pleasure crested powerfully. Her knees gave and she fell against him finally freeing his fingers. They were liberally coated with her wetness.

Without thinking he put his fingers in his mouth to clean them so he could lift her shaking body. She saw him sucking her juices off his fingers and she moaned as a new shudder went through her small frame. He realized what he'd done but it was too late so he rubbed the rest on the towel and scooped the woman into his arms. She felt weightless. He carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed. He went back to get himself a towel and dried himself off.

He came back out with the towel wrapped around him and looked down at the petite woman stretched across his bed, her damp hair spread out behind her head like a halo. She was so damn beautiful, vulnerable, and available. But she was also so damn young and frail. Her face was flushed and her nipples were standing at attention as she gently rubbed and tugged at them. She stared at Ben with her eyes only partially open. She was obviously still coming down from the series of orgasms she'd experienced. He sat on the edge of the bed and touched her cheek with his fingers as he ran his thumb over her bottom lip. God, she was lovely. Her eyes opened as she waited for him to do something.

"You expected I'd want you to wash my back because that's what you did for James?" he asked.

She nodded. Then she sucked his thumb into her mouth. The sensation went directly to his groin and he thickened quickly. He didn't realize she could see up his towel. Her eyes grew as she did.

"Before you make any assumptions you should ask me if that's what I want. Ok?" he asked.

She nodded unable to tear her eyes away from his hardening member. She began to tremble once more.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You're so big! It won't fit inside me!" she gulped in fear.

He suddenly realized she'd fully expected him to fuck her. She been waiting for him to rip off his towel and force himself on her. He was struck with the thought that she believed she was his for the taking! His body betrayed him as he felt himself stiffen until he was hard as an iron bar. This towel was seriously tenting. She was right though, there was no way he'd fit and he'd very likely hurt her if he tried. He felt like a creep for thinking it. He sighed.

"Don't worry, I won't do that to you." he said. She looked relieved then conflicted. "Come on, you should go to your own bed so I can go to sleep."

"Please don't send me away. I haven't slept well since James died."

Ben looked down at her pleading eyes and frowned. "Maybe you should have told me all this before I said you could stay the night." he growled at her. Her eyes immediately dropped and she looked unhappy and nervous. What had he gotten himself into?

He stood up and dropped the towel as she'd seen him already. Still, she watched with rapt attention.

He tugged on the pajama bottoms and looked at Tina. "What are you wearing to bed? Don't say nothing." he said sternly. She just looked at him with her big sad brown eyes. He sighed and pulled a white t-shirt from his dresser and tossed it to her. She tugged the shirt over her head and it was ridiculously big. She looked down at herself and giggled. He smiled.

She got up to check on Christopher. Ben followed her out and carried the bassinette back into his bedroom and set it up against the wall near Tina's side of the bed. He crossed to his side and climbed under the covers. Tina kissed Christopher's head then crawled under the sheets. Ben shut off the lights and breathed out a heavy sigh. His life had just gotten a hell of a lot more complicated. He felt the light pressure of Tina's hand coming to rest on his arm. He looked over and saw a little light reflecting off of her open eyes. She was looking at him. He reached out and pulled her against his side where she snuggled in. He kissed the top of her head and heard her sigh contentedly. Funny, he found this exceptionally relaxing too. Within minutes he was out.

He was on the island of Hawaii in his beautiful ocean side suite. He was resting in bed with his beautiful wife Wendy and they were so happy. She smiled at him and her eyes twinkled as they did when she was truly happy. She gave him a mischievous smile and slipped under the sheets. He felt her kissing her way down towards his cock which stiffened in anticipation. Her tongue ran around the ridge of its head then lapped across it. She kissed its tip then ran her tongue up and down the shaft making it wet with her saliva. She licked back up to the top and opened her mouth to slowly slide the head inside. She was having trouble getting more than that into her small mouth. Her tiny hands slid up and down the length of him but she was struggling to get more inside her. He reached down and guided her mouth over his head and pressed until the a few more inches slid into her mouth. Feeling her tap on his leg he pulled her head up and she gasped for air. Then he felt her drive her head back down onto his stiff cock. He guided her back up and she'd thrust back down. She sped up as her mouth got used to the large intrusion.

Ben felt his orgasm building and he gripped her head a little tighter and drove his cock into her mouth five more times and pulled up until only the head was locked behind her lips. As he exploded into her mouth his eyes snapped open and he was in his bed at home feeling a colossal orgasm rock through his body. His mind whited out but resurfaced a short time later. He fumbled for the light switch. He pulled the sheet back and Tina looked up at him from above his spent penis. Her face was red and sweaty and her eyes were full of tears from choking on his thickness. She seemed a little shaky. A little come had leaked out onto her chin. She reached down with a fingertip and pushed the drop into her mouth all the while holding his eyes with hers.

Ben swung his legs out of bed and saw his pajamas were pulled down to his thighs. He pulled them back up and went into the bathroom. He cleaned himself off then got a cool, damp face cloth and returned to the bed. He wiped the sweat from Tina's face and refreshed her face. Then he patted it dry with the towel on the bed. She smiled at him cautiously. He leaned in and kissed her deeply and aggressively. She whimpered into his mouth. Ben threw back the sheet, stacked the pillows at the head of the bed and pulled Tina up to lie back against them. He pushed her thighs back exposing her wet pussy. She moaned and squirmed in embarrassment as he looked down at the engorged pink outer lips and how they glistened. He kissed his way down the inside of Tina's right thigh and she gasped and writhed as he got closer. Then he began at the top of the other thigh. Tina was dripping when he finally ran his tongue flat over her lips and around the hood of her clit. Tina was crying out silently and then he sucked her clit into his mouth. Her legs began to shake violently as a mighty orgasm tore through her senses. Ben began to fuck her with his tongue and she made the cutest mewling sounds as she peaked again and again. She gripped his hair and held him against her.

He fastened his mouth over her gushing opening and thrashed her with his tongue until her eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp. He used the facecloth to wipe his face clean and to clean her nether region and dropped it into the bathroom hamper. He climbed back into bed, flipped off the light and tucked Tina up against his body. Once more he was asleep in minutes.

Chapter 10

When Ben woke he heard noises coming from the kitchen. He looked over at the clock and realized he'd slept in. The first time in years he'd done that. He thought back to the events of the evening before and in the cold light of day the reality of it slapped his face hard. Christ! She was young enough to be his daughter! Guilt came crashing down and he rubbed his face in his hands wondering how the hell he was going to fix this. Her submissiveness combined with the abuse her asshole husband put her through made her particularly vulnerable and he'd just gone and made things worse for her. He was such an ASS!

A weight landed on the bed and he pulled his hands back to see Tina in his oversized t-shirt smiling up at him. Her smile disappeared when she saw the look in his eye. She began to back out of the bed and he quickly reached down and gripped her upper arms and pulled her up onto his chest. He hugged her and kissed the top of her head. He felt her relax against him.

Ben wanted to apologize for his actions the previous night but he knew she'd just take it as a rejection. He had to get her started on this life plan. Move forward. Begin her new life. He pushed her up onto her elbows on his chest so he could look at her face. She smiled tentatively as she tried to read his expression.

"Last night was a special treat. I wasn't expecting us to do that. It was beautiful but it was a special treat. Understand?" he said firmly, praying she wouldn't see it as a rejection.

She nodded.

Ben continued. "I don't like keeping secrets. They feel like lies to me. So I'm not going to ask you to keep what we did a secret. I will ask you to be discreet as there are people who will not be happy to know we shared a bed and did... wonderful things in it." Her face blushed and she smiled a 1000 watt smile as she squirmed in his grip but he wouldn't let her slip away. "I'm going to be brutally honest with you and I expect you to be the same with me. It's the only way I can live. Can you do that?"

She nodded looking in his eyes with maybe a little apprehension.

"We're not boyfriend and girlfriend. We're not going to get married. You have too much life ahead of you to be saddled with someone so far into his own. You will find someone far more worthy of you and you two will make a long and wonderful life for yourselves." Ben said. She closed her eyes and started to shake her head. He took a firm grip on her chin and her eyes popped open.

1...345678