The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you not tell me your life was mine to direct? Did you lie to me last night? Are you questioning my decisions?" he asked coldly though inside he was cringing.

Her eyes snapped to his as she recalled his commands the evening before. She shook her head quickly and looked at him desperately, frightened she'd lost him. Time to reassure her.

Ben quickly rolled over and suddenly she was pinned to the bed under his heavy body. Her eyes were went wide with surprise and just a little fear as she felt his heat between her legs.

He was on his elbows so he wasn't totally crushing her. He took her pretty face between his hands and kissed her tenderly. She moaned into his mouth. He smiled and pulled away and walked over to the drawer to get his workout shorts. He tugged off his pajamas and pulled on the tight spandex.

"I'm going to go downstairs to workout. Then I'm going to take my shower. You can join me to wash my back if you'd like." he said and she smiled.

He was feeling really well rested this morning so his exercise routine zipped by and he felt his muscles responding as they used to when he was a younger man. When he got back upstairs she was waiting for him by the master bath, naked. He admired the view then tugged off his shorts and dropped them in the laundry bin. He stepped into the shower and got the water nice and hot. The jets felt good and the experience was just that much better with Tina's hands massaging his muscles and washing his sweat away. When she pressed herself against his back and reached around to 'wash' his penis he thought about stopping her but he just relaxed and allowed her to continue. Emboldened, she stroked him with both hands, gradually increasing her speed until his orgasm shook his body and gently flashed through his mind. He had his hands braced on the wall before him and she was pressed up against his back, kissing his twitching muscles.

Once he'd recovered he turned and picked her up in his arms, his left around her back and his right supporting her ass. Her legs went around his hips.

He kissed her sweet lips and sucked on her pink tongue as it slipped into his mouth. Her breath came out in a rush when his right hand slid over the sensitive flesh of her pussy lips. Her hips began to grind as he rubbed her with a circular movement of his fingers, sliding over the hood of her clit with every revolution. Tina whimpered as her body responded in surges. When he slid his finger inside, she hissed and clung to him. Her pussy clamped down on his finger and he felt the inner walls tremble as he pumped his finger in and out. He went back to the circular motions and her cries were sharper and her body jolted harder. Her pussy was gushing now so he slid two fingers into her and her head went back in a silent scream. He held her tight as she shook and trembled against him. Once she was calm again he stood under the jets and rinsed them both clean.

He shut off the water and set Tina back on her feet. When he was sure she could stand on her own they left the shower and Tina stood waiting for him to dry her with a smile on her lips. He grinned and rolled his eyes before taking the fluffy towel to her body. Ben caught her standing on the towel when he went to dry her legs so he managed to avoid a repeat of the previous night's event though she pouted cutely.

Once she left to go put on some clothes he dried himself off and got dressed. He walked into the kitchen and Tina was already making him breakfast. He picked up the stack of bills and started making calls. He discovered the utility payment services centers were closed until Monday he pushed the stack to the side and tried calling the bank but again struck out. He went into his office and brought his tablet out to the kitchen. He pulled up the website of the local university and pulled up the courses they offered.

Tina brought him his breakfast and he looked at her expectantly. "Where's your plate?"

"I ate earlier as did Christopher." she explained.

He tucked in and enjoyed his meal. "It always tastes better when someone else makes it!" he thought.

Ben smiled as he watched her buzz around the kitchen cleaning up. Soon you couldn't tell she'd used it at all. She was so meticulous and organized!

"Tina, please sit here and take a look at the courses offered by the university. Let me know what you might be interested in." Ben said.

She took a seat next to him and ran through the list. She selected one and clicked its link. "This one." she said firmly.

"Bachelor of Science in Accounting. You think you'd like this?" he asked.

"That was what I was going to take before my parents married me to James." she said sadly.

"Time to take your life back? Alright!" he smiled and received a huge smile in return. The she looked down.

"May I kiss your cheek?" she asked quietly.

Ben recalled his instructions from the night before. "Yes you may."

Tina leapt from her chair and kissed his offered cheek. She collected his dishes and got them into the dishwasher.

"I'm not going to be able to get your home's services back online today because the payment departments are all closed. We'd better go over and drain the water in the pipes in case the house drops below zero. We don't want the pipes bursting. We also need that prenup document. The lawyer is going to need it."

Tina went to bundle up Christopher and once they were ready they went over to her house and she pointed out where the shut off valve was. Then he opened a tap in the basement laundry room and they opened the taps on each level to drain the pipes. That done Ben held Christopher while she went back to the look for the prenup. She returned with a worried look.

"The document isn't in the filing cabinet. I think his lawyer has it." she said quietly.

"Then I'll need the name and number of the lawyer so mine can get in touch with him." Ben replied.

He sent her off to fill a suitcase with clothes for herself and Christopher. "Don't forget something to wear when you sleep!" he called out.

"James never let me wear clothes to bed so I don't have anything. Can I keep your shirt?" she asked.

Ben ground his teeth once more thinking of James and took a deep breath. "Yeah, sure." he replied.

When she got back he asked her if there were any personal items she wanted to get in case the bank sent someone to seal the house before they could resolve the ownership issue. She raced back upstairs and returned thumping down the stairs with another suitcase.

They stepped out the front door and almost bumped into Trish.

"Good morning, Ben! Tina." she said.

"Good morning, Trish! What brings you around?" Ben asked.

"I saw you and Tina going into the house and I wanted to speak to you about your offer last night. Were you serious?" she asked.

"Can we talk about this inside? It's pretty cold out here for Christopher and Tina's house still has no power." Ben said.

"No power? Oh my god! How about we go back to my place then." she gasped.

They followed the woman back to her house and went into her living room. Ben and Tina stepped over the toys, books, and clothes strewn about.

"Sorry about the mess! Mason is an energetic whirlwind of destruction. He's over with Ryan at Hannah's now. Kids!" she chuckled.

Ben noticed the desperate look in Tina's eye as her need for order was cataloging all of the items and where they should go. He might have to intervene.

"So about that offer?" Trish asked nervously.

"I'm interested. If you get an assessment done I'll take-" Ben started and Trish handed him a docket. He raised his eyebrows and looked down at the folder.

"I told you I was on the verge of losing the house so I had my cousin Shelly, who's a realtor, write me up an assessment with comparable properties."

Ben opened the docket and read through the papers. He noted that some of the comparable houses probably shouldn't have been included. "Can I take a look at the house to see how close it is to these comparable properties?"

"Sure!" she smiled.

"Tina, please wait here." he said firmly and the young woman nodded absently. Trish looked at him oddly then led him into the next room. They saw the main floor and Ben made a few notes in his cell's notes app. Trish started to get a little nervous at his keen perception of the houses features and shortfalls. They went through the basement and he noted the furnace, the water heater, and opened up the electrical panel. More notes. He checked for water damage from foundation leaks (none) then announced he'd like to see the second floor. Trish led him upstairs and he made quick assessments of the sizes of each of the rooms and checked the water pressure in the shower. The final room Trish took him into was the master bedroom.

"I haven't had a man in here since John." she giggled nervously. His mind was deep into calculations and estimates for renovations so he completely missed her comment but her nervous tone brought him back to the moment. He looked at her and her smile trembled a little.

He thought about the times he'd seen John and Trish heading out with a trailer full of toys like dirt bikes and jet skis. They always seemed to having so much fun. The stupid ass had thrown it all away for a quick thrill and left her all alone. "It's a damn shame." he said quietly to himself looking her in the eye. She heard him and blushed. She timidly stepped forward and looked up at him. Looking down he finally noticed that sometime during the tour the top three buttons on her tight sweater had somehow opened showing a rather large amount of her impressively augmented breasts. That was a lot of cleavage on display.

"So, you've had the tour. Is there anything else I could show you?" she breathed looking up into his eyes hopefully. One more step and her breasts were pressing against his chest.

He blinked and felt her hand slide gently up the fly of his pants. He froze in surprise.

"John and I had a really active sex life but there hasn't been anyone since the accident. That's a long time to go without! I need it!" Ben felt his zipper drop and a hand slide into his pants. He took a step back and she followed until his heels hit the bench at the end of the bed. He tumbled back and she followed him down, all the while sliding her hand along his shaft. It felt so good he hardened quickly and she squealed with delight. She tugged it out the fly of his pants as she slid down his body and held it against her face.

"Oh god! What an amazing cock!" she gushed as she pressed it against her cheek.

"Trish!" Ben yelped but she reached up to place a finger against his lips. Then his cock was sliding into her mouth. She managed to get a third of it in with the first attempt. The sensation was too much for Ben and he flopped back on the bed. She swooped down again and managed to get a little more than half in. Still no gag. She pulled back.

"Oh god that feels so great in my mouth!" she groaned.

"Trish! Stop!" he said desperately.

"NO!" she yelled in dismay sliding her mouth over his cock and swallowed it down right to the base. Ben felt when it encountered the back of her throat and began to bend. When it pushed past that point the sensation of her throat squeezing his shaft took his breath away and he couldn't talk. Trish couldn't breathe as his cock became harder and swelled to jam in her throat. He looked down and saw her eyes were fluttering. He grabbed her head and pulled her off. When she was free she gasped in a huge breath and began to cough. Her eyes watered but she reached out and grabbed his rigid member as he tried to stuff it back in his pants.

"NO please! God, please don't put it away! I need it! It's been so long! Fuck me!" she begged. She yanked her yoga pants and panties down with one hand while clinging to his cock with the other hand. She knee walked over his legs with her pants tangled around her ankles.

She rubbed her wet pussy along his length then slid the fat head into the mouth of her pussy.

Ben tried to pry her legs up but she slammed down on his cock, burying it in her right down to its base. Her eyes bulged as the head bumped into her cervix. Trish began to bounce on his cock shallowly at first then with long fast strokes. She was moaning loudly and squeezing her nipples. She grabbed Ben's hands and pressed them against her breasts. He instinctively squeezed and she threw her head back as she continued to ride his cock as hard as she could.

He pinched her nipples hard to shock her back to her senses and let him up but she just screamed and drove downwards one last time as her orgasm obliterated all rational thought. She squeezed his hands tighter as she collapsed towards his chest. Ben was hard as concrete but he was nowhere near his own orgasm. Being used as a sex toy really wasn't his thing and that kept his mind out of the game. He lifted Trish's hips up until he slipped free. He felt her tremble as he laid her down next to him. She had her arm thrown over her eyes as she floated down from her orgasm. He slid to the end of the bed and walked carefully to the bedroom door with his wet cock sticking out of his zipper. He wasn't going to put it away like this.

The door was partially open already and when he opened it Tina was standing in the hall with a worried look on her face. She looked down at his dripping erection and held up a finger to get him to wait. She rushed off and within seconds was back with a damp facecloth. She cleaned him carefully until she was sure she'd washed all of Trish's juices from him. Tina dabbed a few spots on his fly as well. Then she tried to push his erection back into his zipper but he was too hard. Ben waved her off and undid his pants. He tucked himself in sideways and closed his pants with a grimace. She nodded and went back downstairs.

"Ben?" Trish said softly.

He turned around.

"I'm sorry." she said with tears in her eyes as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's OK." he said.

"No, it's not. You didn't come. You weren't interested. You told me to stop and I couldn't. God I feel so cheap." Her face twisted up into self-loathing.

He sat down next to her and put his arm around her. "Hey! Give yourself a break. You went from an active sex life to celibacy. Naturally your first step back into the game was a little rushed. It wasn't like I wasn't interested. I just wasn't moving at the same speed as you. Didn't you see how hard you made me?"

She looked up at his face with a small smile. "God you were SO hard!" She looked down. "You still ARE!" she exclaimed wide eyed. She reached for it and he slapped her hand playfully. She pulled her hand back in shock then grinned at his smile.

"You've had your fun!" he admonished her, still smiling. "We still have a lot to talk about concerning your house. Maybe we should take care of THAT business first."

She nodded and made to move off the bed but he hadn't let go. She looked up at him again questioningly.

"So, are you ok?" he asked gently.

She smiled and nodded.

"And it was good for you?" he smiled.

She rolled her eyes. "It was heavenly!"

He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. Not too quick and not too lingering.

Then he released her and they both left the bedroom and walked to the head of the stairs. He stopped her there and looked her in the eye. "When you get downstairs you may see a difference. Please don't say anything. Tina has a compulsion. She doesn't mean anything by it. OK?"

Trish's eyebrows went up but she nodded.

As Ben expected the living room was tidy. All of the toys had been put away and the clothes were likely in the laundry room hamper. Books were on the shelves and even the furniture was rearranged more efficiently. Trish looked around stunned. Ben looked at her. "If she could have found your vacuum she would have done that too."

"Do you think I could hire her to come in once a week? If she can do this in just thirty minutes imaging what she could do in a day!" Trish gushed.

"That's something I'd actually like to speak to you about. I think Tina is going to lose her house. James did some nasty financial sabotage and it's going to be problematic to get the payments sorted out. I'm sending her back to school. University actually, and she's going to need a place to live. I was wondering if she and Christopher might stay with you and Mason. You see what she can do so I don't think it will be a hardship."

Trish was staring at Ben again. "You're sending her school? You're arranging her living arrangements? You tell her to stay put while we did the tour? What exactly is going on here between you two?"

Ben blushed. "That asshole she married left her in a really bad spot. She asked me to help her. This is how I'm doing it. She's fully agreed."

"Right." she looked at him suspiciously.

"As her place it without power could she stay here tonight? It could be a test run." Ben said to move the conversation along.

"Sure! By tomorrow the house will be spotless!" Trish said.

They arrived in the kitchen and Tina froze. She was reorganizing the cupboards and many items were on the counters. A look of guilt was plastered on her face.

"It's OK Tina. Keep going." Trish said with a smile. Tina returned it tenfold. Trish turned to Ben. "God that smile! She's gorgeous when she does that!"

He just smiled and nodded.

"Where did she stay last night?" she asked quietly.

Ben did his best to look nonchalant but his voice caught "My place."

Trish's eyebrows rose. "Was anything of YOURS disturbed by her visit?"

Ben completely missed the double entendre and pictured how his place looked before and after. "No, actually. Everything was left exactly where it originally was. I think."

Trish gave him a frustrated look.

"What?" he asked.

"Never mind." she grumped.

"Let's leave her be and go talk about this house." Ben said and led the way back to the living room.

They sat on the couch and Ben brought out the assessment papers Trish gave him. "Three of the comparables aren't really comparable and are probably there to boost the implied value of this home. That's noise so I'm ignoring them." Trish looked a little upset. "Hang on. It's not all bad news. The home is in excellent shape and the services are all adequate for a house this size. I didn't see any structure issues, cracks, water damage, or potential for heat loss, that kind of thing, so I think there shouldn't be any big surprises. In my opinion, the price on the assessment of 1.5 million is a little too high. You can certainly put it on the market at that price and hope someone will pay it. It's up to you. For me I'd be willing to pay 1.1 million. I'd want to renovate a few features in the home. You have too many small bedrooms upstairs and that really reduces the impact of the master. I'd like to take the smallest bedroom next to the master and expand the master ensuite into it and build a walk in closet. The room will look twice as big if we pull out the existing closets and give that space back to the room. The kitchen will pop with new stone countertops and French doors leading out to your deck and a new wider bay window over the kitchen sink will bring in more light. That renovation will have to wait for warmer weather. The basement could definitely use a revitalization. I have ideas for that as well. You should come see what I've done with my place. I did all the work there myself and it didn't take that long."

"So, you'll pay me 1.1 million dollars for my home, renovate it, and then let me rent it out? How much is the rent going to be?" Trish asked.

"How much is your current mortgage payment?" he asked.

"Around $3400 a month" she said.

"Geez! That's high!" Ben said, surprised.

"That's why I have to leave. On top of the debts John left me with." Trish frowned.

"I was going to set the rent to $1200 a month. Is that feasible for you?" She nodded. "If you brought in an additional renter maybe you could split that in some percentage. Joanne's daughter needs a room while she's attending University. She probably wouldn't mind living here instead of by herself in her existing house." Ben explained.

1...345678