All Comments on 'The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 03'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
I Like Tina

Hope it doesn't end harem style

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I also like tina

I DO hope it ends in harem. The rewards of the righteous have always been multiple.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Don't give out 5 too often.

I did on this one. I'm also ok with the harem ending, although at this point the twins characters are so undeveloped it makes little sense to include them. Tina is a great character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i'm loving it

"Not a player, if you lack a bad attitude." All who write about, or engage in non-monogamy struggle with these issues. We love our loving, and we don't want to hurt anyone....we want ethical fucking, and its damn hard to get there and maintain it. So, yes, it's headed to ethical, guilt free, harem. Brilliant. ....or, like at least half the stories on here, it'll never be completed.

madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

I love how he is wonderful man I hoping he fine's his love nut also that all the find theirs also. But I love the little haram

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part of me....

A large part of me dislikes the idea of him being a 'genetic dead end'. I knew from the start that he had a low sperm count, but the whole bullet vasectomy? Yeah, no thanks. I stopped reading there.

charlie48charlie48about 9 years ago
Harem or not!

This story is wonderful because of the womens group, which you gently use to bring the story back to realms of possibility. This should give you options to take it either way.

Which ever you eventually choose as others have said, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was hoping to see some lil shepherds

Since he had a low sperm count, I was hoping he knocked up one of the girls, but learning about the vasectomy crushed that hope. I still love the story and am about to read the next chapter, but the bullet vasectomy seems like overkill.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
who is she?

One thing you need to add is more descriptors. The trouble with so many characters is making them distinctive.

We need visual cues, obviously -especially in sex scenes- but for instance I have no recollection of Beth or Hannah's appearances. Trish is a little fuzzy as well.

I'm enjoying the story, however as you expand the harem you have to increase the reminders of what makes each individual stand out, physically And personality/quirks/attitude...

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
in my opinion

i have read up to the end of part 3. I am eccentric enough to enjoy guessing the endings to stories and i refuse to peek ahead. it is a pleasure when the author surprises me with a deft twist to the plot.

i am guessing that Ben will wind up in a casual polyamorous relationship with several of the ladies.

the character's strong sense of propriety conflicting with his masculine libido will balance out how he personally treats each woman.

i would doubt that Ben would be willing to actively assemble a harem. i think his character is written to be a better person than succumb to that sort of emotionally stunted, infantile greed motivated caricature of masculinity.

polyamorous as i define it, is not simplistic hyper-sexual frenzy. but actual mature emotional bonds and trust sharing and civic duty.

that may or may not include sexual bonding. a fluid super-family based on consensual community.

to provide for, cherish and protect those dependent upon the loving guidance and loving homes provided by the senior members.

now to continue reading and see how close to the actual storyline my hypothesis turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Comas and bullet vasectomy

The 2 comas and the bullet vasectomy seem very far fetched! Do some research! I was willing to accept the patents as part of the story, but the medical narratives just make no sense. Clearly this is a fantasy, but it's nice if stories make internal sense. The other comments here are mostly on target, but the fact that we are reading and commenting means that the story is still engaging. Keep on!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I hope more readers discover this series

multiple options around the court make this a very interesting saga.

I don't understand why Cat and Gabriella are on the still on the sideline.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Bullet Vasectomy.....

I like 'harem' fiction. I really enjoy reading about a masculine, sensitive guy whom assembles and satisfies many women. Your story is really well presented, written and edited. The only thing that put me off is that the 'hero' of the story is a genetic eunuch.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Great Story

My only problem is why the author does not let Ben have children. He seems like a fine template for repetitions. Since he does not lose hardness after a powerful loving he would be ideal to pull a train for the women and thereby reduce their tensions about where things are going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Painfully descriptive 5*s

Obviously this is just a story but it is so well written that I find myself yearning to have people in my life who care about me as strongly the women in this story care for Ben. So well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This guy is pathetic

I have no sympathy for passive aggressive men.

Your later works are better. I'm giving up on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
boo to that Anonymous

This story is well written and there has already been hidden parts. I can relate to the guy in losing his ability of having kids. The war messed me up pretty bad. Emotionally the guy has been destroyed --of course Anonymous called him passive aggressive. Thanks to the author for an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Story is hot enough but the grammar errors are distracting, as is the fact that the main characters are supposed to be American, but they speak like foreigners

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great addition

My main point of concern is how much the women talk about him when hes expressly asked them to for thier discretion (sure they all care for him). But it feels like a slight betrayal of his trust. Tina should have pushed back harder when cornered. I especially didnt like that the twins were involved in that impromtu meeting either. Otherwise it advances the story quicker and i understand the need. Great writing....i do love it!

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 5 years ago
@Anonymous

Women talk about everything and that seems to be ok but if men did this we'd get roasted, been like this since the dawn of time.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
No more

Just can’t read any more. Way too much drama. The same thing over and over. Ben is such a wimp... this story is just another version of what was written in the trilogy except that Ben is more needy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Constant drama

Too much repeating drama, sexual assault by about every woman and a whimp who can't think while his dick is handled. Sorry, this story seems immature to me. It is funny though as to how many writers seems to think it is Ok to sexually assault a male. Wonder what would be said if the roles were reversed?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Incredible

after reading this, as it seems complex but so is Ben's life and after dealing with some situations analogous to this (if you remove the sex and multiple love interests), I see some of the complexities emerging.

I appreciate how you threw us a curve ball with Tina and the reveal that Ben really does want her. What a nice touch to have Hannah as the voice of reason. I liked you throwing in Lisa and Lori as the redheaded minxes, although thankfully you didn't have them throw themselves at him when he tried to trudge off.

Damn you. This is really getting good! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael56Smith

I am doing a reread of one of my all time favorite series, and it is just as good, if not better, the second time around. Strong, complex, and brittle emotions,... then self destructive delusions,.. and a diverse group coming together and sharing love. How could you come up with this story? So good. Please keep knocking out these tales of making and building love (not just finding it). and stressing that mature women will recognize a good man for what he is, and for what he can be for them. This IS what makes the world go 'round. You have touched it in these writings. Thank you!

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Yes, it's not perfect...It's only a story...It's not facts-laden documentary film...Yada-Yada!

I vote for The Twins reawakening his Youthful Fountain of Sperm!

And Ben becomes a new DAD with seven of his neighbors!!!

Daycare Parents Association meetings are a FuckFest!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Perfect...

...but it/s getting there. Happy to see Ben finally allowed (by the author) to have a full experience with Tina, who clearly worships him, and wants to somehow reward him for his generous and loving spirit and his care for her. But it was sad to see how much it took out of him. Hope the Ladies' Council can help put him back together. It would have been nice to see him get involved with a gorgeous lady surgeon who was able to rebuild/restore his baby-making system, so that there could be a place for hisgenes to continue in the future. Thanx for the continuing Read.

MarkjacobMarkjacobalmost 4 years ago

I really like the story and writing, but if the situation were reversed, it would be called sexual assault or even rape. Hannah should have seen this. Most of them should have recognized this after their get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO RETIRING

I kept thinking, "I wish Ben was not so reticent and

non-accepting of the sensual desires and advances/forwardness of his amorous neighbors."

He jumped to do what he could to help in so many ways. Example: saving Miriam from the pedophile assailant.

Shining example: helping Tina with housing, maintenance, childcare, education.

Doesn't it seem inconsistent for a helper so willing for so many needs, to be not so willing when it comes to their sexual needs?

But I suppose if things went forward smoothly that we'd lose the tension (and interest value) built by his holding back and mental inmpasses. Still didn't keep me from thinking, "Just accept her advances and enjoy your lucky opportunity."

This "failure" did not keep me from considering this a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story, well above other Literotica stories that I awarded 5 stars.

My viewpoint on Ben's sterility differs from other commenters.

It gives an opening to see Ben develop his Ashburn Court "family." Such as Tina's baby Christopher. Such as Gabriella's Mirriam and brother becoming Ben's "daughter" and "son." Etc. [Hopefully this will not extend to the twins Lisa and Lori becoming his grown "daughters" --IF that bars them from the sex with Ben they are hoping/wishing for. (I want to read about a threesome.)]

Another advantage of his sterility is that Ben can freely have sex with anyone with no worry/precautions about pregnancy (condoms, BC pills). Thus, a feeling of freedom.

Not all harem stories have the appeal this one does.

A winner story/series.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

'keep the twins off of my bed' can´t stand the sloppy american english ... on is on and off is off. 'off of' is ugly bullshit. granted that this author misuses this far fewer times than is the norm on lit.

lots of filler in this series...i think i´m done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can relate to Ben given my own background as a nerdy engineer-by-training with minimal social skills and as a recovering “people pleaser”who is often looking to help others yet has a difficult time allowing others to help him.

I’m loving the story. I’m also jealous that my fantasy of having multiple beautiful women simultaneously hot after me and my body has never been realized.

I’m looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

to the anon comment from a month before this one: actually 'off of' is as grammatically correct as just 'off' in that sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t stand this Ben character. I guess he good dude but the two that really took care of him and helped so much, Gab and Cat, he completely neglects. Acts like what they felt doesn’t mean shit. It’s all about him and what he feels. I hope that not a damn one of them would show him any attention and he can keep being alone and miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out liking Ben but I do not care for him at all right now. Everyone goes through shit. Yes some worse than others. Thing is he can’t control how someone else feels but that is what he tries to do over and over again. Control freak. Sure it hurts when wife or gf leaves but come on. I’ve always hated myself but I don’t destroy anyone wants to get close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the first time in the series I’ve commented but GOD, you are a masterclass author and I love your work

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 2 years ago

I’ve always wondered if Ben interacted with Trish’s Mason the way he does with Gabriella’s Daniel, Rochelle’s Jaden & Ashley’s Madison & Savannah.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 2 years ago

Ben is a complex character who is loved by the women around him, but he has problems dealing with those strong and admiring emotions, ... As Hannah is uncovering, Ben has had some trauma in his early years that haunts him to his present day. This Author not only is telling us the story very well, getting us to care for the characters, but he is unveiling more of Ben's past as we go, ... I am fascinated by this story, and I thank the Author, ... bravo sir! ;-) TTFN

MarrttyMarrttyalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. Great work. The x wife was a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I could feel the emotion in the story 5 star 🌟

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Another brick in the wall. 5*

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Well for one thing Ben has what? 4 or 5 shrinks with benefits? Wow! All very well meaning young ladies. Life can screw with our heads some times what with divorce and rejection, losing a couple of kids you love. The poor guy being drawn into relationships he doesn't understand, guilt trips about sex with very young women. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story and have enjoyed so far... of course there's a but.... Tina has recently given birth! There's no way she would have been to small to take Ben's penis!! This really stood out to me, Just saying! I have read most of your stories and am quite enjoying them. Thank you and hope you keep writing more!!

AZslyderAZslyderover 1 year ago
Anonymous

You really need to pay better attention to timelines if you're going to criticize. Tina had the baby before the crash that killed all the husbands, by this point in the story that is several months in the past after Ben's saving Tina put him in the hospital. She's well beyond the stage of recovery from delivery, not to mention anatomical differences would add to that.

Regardless, great story - definitely a fan of your work BR. 5*

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Other than a few dropped words, this was another fine chapter, ... I am really getting to love Ben and all the women on Ashburn Court. that was some fine and quite emotional dialogue, ... more please, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will readily admit that im hooked

Still need to go to bed and yet maybe just one more?🤦‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. Really enjoyed this story. It is just right for me right now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great character development. I am hooked. I stayed up until 4 AM reading because I just couldn’t stop!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m glad something is done. I really despise Trish though, her repeated rape of Ben is unacceptable yet glorified.

NickCaveNickCave11 months ago

I hope Ben ends up with Hannah. She seems to be the only one who cares about Ben for something other than his looks or the size of his cock. Have they even kissed? I can't remember. but I don't think so. I believe Tina truly cares for Ben, but she's so fucked up with the Sub/Dom shit and way too young for him. Trish is just a piece of shit. I haven't seen one redeeming quality. Ben practically breaks down to her and her response is basically "Let my cousin suck you off..." Bitch. Catherine & Gabriella seem to be totally in love with him for God knows what reason, other than physical qualities...yet I don't think either has gotten into his pants yet, which surprises me. They're both so selfish.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Another cliff-hanger ending. Glad I don't need to wait for the next episode - same tome same station... next week! Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

tinfoilhattinfoilhat6 months ago

I really enjoy well written plot driven stories. This has to be one of best stories I've read here.

darussiandarussian3 months ago

Pretty weak story so far. It’s well edited but that’s a credit to the editors, not necessarily the author. Very surprised at the “rape was fine because I got hard” attitude, that’s just.. wild.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith3 months ago

wow, great fantasy tale, .... money, women, satisfying work/job, .... Ben has a complicated, but amazing life, ... I like this story, can't wait to see him resolve his issues (or Hannah does for him) ... ;-) ttfn

Ero_WhelpEro_Whelp3 months ago

the fantasy is great but the execution is terrible, so many unbelievable aspects to the story adding up to make it more of a joke than anything. Its like a bodice ripper story but with a Male MC and he wants to fuck a bunch of chicks but the author doesn't want him to want it so he gives BS reasons not to constantly, let you characters be honest with them selves it just makes Ben look like a loser when he calls him self an ass. The reason Ben needs to do crazy stuff like save people from kidnappers, destroy gangsters, or be a millionaire, is because he is such a loser no self respecting women would waste time on him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Multiple symbiosis. Dr. MARGARET MEAD described matrilineal families and tribes run by women with multiple husbands in New Guinea. In Ben's case the neighborhood widows try to heal and protect their protector. (Symbiosis?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9888 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...