All Comments on 'The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 04'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 9 years ago
5 *'s once again

Another 5 * chapter.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Bravo.

I love how the women are strong in their own right. They aren't helpless damsels. And the sex of course is scorching hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, another puppy gets a reprieve

This is great stuff! You must write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
never enough

11 pages & still wanting more....

kudoes force ending, 2 girls are gonna get a pasting

wait with excitmet so see

keep the work up LOVING IT TOTALLY

bignathan41_99bignathan41_99over 9 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

AMAZIMG STORY THAT YOU ARE WRITING. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another great installment

keep up the excellent work on this series. It's been a great read thru all 4 parts so far.

rodmo58rodmo58over 9 years ago
Wonderful story

BurntRedstone I have added you to my favorite author list. Thank you for your wonderful story. It is nice to have your work grace Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Umm - More ? NOW !!

Okay, it has been two weeks. It is time for another chapter NOW !!

kyisforloverskyisforloversover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Very much looking forward to the next chapter... there *is* a next chapter, isn't there? :)

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
tsk, tsk, my heart breaks...

...for poor old Big Ben. Having to suffer through the excruciating burden of stallion duty to a herd of mares in oestrus!

Just gotta feel sorry for the poor suffering fella?

Uhhh...Fuck No! May he be chained to a changing table, condemned to perpetual diaper duty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fanfare comment...

Umm... You do realize it has been stated multiple times that Ben is sterile right??? A harem story may not be your thing, but do not criticize a submission to the site just because you forgot something clearly stated in the story. Or maybe you were too busy skipping the actual story to just get to the sex parts? If that is your reason, you are missing the good parts.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Dear Anonymity...

...satire |ˈsaˌtīr|

noun

the use of humor, irony or exaggeration as a means to express envy of the author BurntRedstone and his fictional character Ben Shepherd.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
another emotionally intricate contribution

and I must be doing something wrong

the few women with whom I have been fortunate to have been intimate

do not pass out

and lose control of their muscles

as all of Ben's partners seem to.

; )

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Another good chapter

If there is one thing I have learned speaking a foreign language or posting on boards,

it is that irony is very dangerous and can cause a false message about you to be passed along. Nice irony Fanfare!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong councillor

You mean counsellor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Money, money, money, is it so funny?

Its all about money,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A perfect male fantasy

It is unrealistic to think that all the women in Ben's life are multi-orgasmic and, besides having a very large penis, he is capable of going on and on until he has had three orgasms. For the average mortal, Masters and Johnson's study shows that there is a refractory phase after an orgasm. Nevertheless, as a male fantasy, this is a very well written and interesting story.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Still loving it!

I had to agree with anonymous who said "Or maybe you were too busy skipping the actual story to just get to the sex parts? If that is your reason, you are missing the good parts."

As for the other anonymous "It is unrealistic to think that all the women in Ben's life are multi-orgasmic and, besides having a very large penis, he is capable of going on and on until he has had three orgasms.":

1) It's FICTION!" It doesn't have to be realistic.

2) These women are mostly older women, thus more likely to be multi-orgasmic with the right partner, and Ben is written as an unusually skilled and endowed lover.

3) As Ben has stated, his body thinks it's a teenager. I know that as a teenager, and in my twenties, I would stay hard even after the first orgasm, and had a short recovery time. BurntRedstone doesn't try to pretend that Ben is an ordinary man.

Anyway, the real beauty in the story is the story itself. I've even been tempted to skip the sex scenes to get on with the story, although so far I haven't done so, partly because BurntRedstone can throw the unexpected in anywhere, even in the middle of a sex scene.

With all the chapters to come, and at least one multi-chapter sequel, I'm just wondering how big Ben's harem will get. :-)

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Enjoying This Story

This is the second of your series that I am reading and I am enjoying this one as much as the previous despite the very different concepts. Very well done.

There is one small detail that has gotten dropped along the way. Tina was breastfeeding in chapter 2, I think it was. But there has been nothing more about it. It would have some noticeable impacts on her sex scenes. The clothes shopping trip would have to consider the temporary size of her breasts. Speaking of which, women don't buy bras in a boutique without being sized and trying them on. It is all a very minor point and does not distract from the story. I would probably remove the breast feeding entirely if you were to revise the story at some point. It is a small detail and I offer it only to help improve your future stories.

And I look forward to reading the rest of your stories and those yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unrealistic detail

Ben's multiple orgasms in quick succession are tedious and unrealistic and are ruining an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Um

This is a work of fiction, not CNN. In the land of Ashburn, big men can be multi-orgasmic. It's cute; it's funny- it's not real. Go get 'em, (fictional) Ben!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Realism

I personally can have multiple orgasms in a row without getting soft, and I’m a guy. The most I’ve ever done without stopping was seven. So... yeah, it’s not actually that unrealistic.

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 5 years ago
Damn

I wish i could go for 7 non stop, 4 is my limit, the difference between men and women being multi orgasmic is that women's are continuous while men's are one at a time over a space of time. The secret is simple, keep it at a good pace but don't over exert when coming close to cumming, as soon as you cum change positions into one that feels tighter, it'll keep you hard and not too sensitive.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
ok, well...

As much as I want to like the idea of Ben being admired and attended to by all these different women, the harem angle is a bit hard to take. I made it to page 7 before it seemed like overload. I realize it's fiction, but still...just conflicting with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Polygami

Where I come from, a man can be married to up to four wives and also have concubines on the side. If the man is not a good husband and father there is a lot of jealousy and fighting among the wives and children.

(The saddest part of this kind of polygami is that unless the man/husband/father is very rich, the children have to help maintain the family from a very early age .... they are sent out on the streets as beggars or roadside peddlars sellling fruit or snacks. These children usually don’t go to school and the girls are married off even before they reach puberty.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Growling?

Ben sure “growls” a lot. Can you try a few other verbs?

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
That's it...I'm out...I kept with this to page 9...Too far...by far.

At the opening, Big, Strong, Tough Ben....is now a Wimp.

And every element of the story becomes a succession

of set-ups for endless little sermonettes.,,none with dialog

having a hint of credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disquieting!

This Chapter really turned downhill and fast. The only really good part of this segment was Ben taking Tina out shopping with Lori and Lisa. Their experience in the lingerie shop modeling for Ben (and for your Panty Fetishist Readers) was worth the price of admission. The rest of the chapter was entirely a negative. I hope the story can still recover. Thanx anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm sorry... But it's just boring... I don't know when I've done as much skimming... There's just no "story"...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HOT!!!

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying this and realized you put it up on Amazon so I went and bought it there instead to continue! If the work stays this good I'll keep supoorting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This really needed to be reviewed by an Editor....between the grammar issues and the usage of British English terms and slang in a supposedly American English setting, I found it hard to stay engaged with the story. Nobody in the U.S. says "I'm going to University" or "I'll pay at the cash" or uses the phrase "flaked out" in reference to falling asleep. Dressing Gowns are not a thing everyone uses or even has in the U.S. and for crying out loud, its "Counselor" not "Councillor".

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Loving this series as usual, coming from the best Author her at Literotica, 7 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really too impressive this Ben.

Between 2 blowjobs, you should ask him to find a cure for cancer, restore the ozone layer, solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it,I apologize for the for the people that can't understand the "English terms" such a trivial thing to whine about.5 stars thank you

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

This is am immature adolescent fairy tale that has nothing to do with any facet of real life, essentially a long male ego stroke story that is not even interesting.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

The sex scenes are bit much, and the logic used describe loving relationships involving multiple people I suppose is a possibility but maybe not more than a dream or phantasy but it was well thought out. This chapter had a little action with an overbearing boyfriend and he got what he deserved which helps ad to the story and obviously Ben's harem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Out of all the chapters in Bens saga, this one is my favorite.

This was where it all started. His first times with Gabriella and Catherine were amazing and really cemented them as two of the three primary loves in his life. Ignoring them in favor of new relationships in later stories really soured me on the franchise, but this will always be when they were front and center. Simply wonderful.

The sex scenes were all amazing, with the healthy amount of oral sex I love to see splashed in. The blowjob threesome and the dressing room scene with the twins were some of the hottest writing i have ever read as well.

Yes this was obviously written by an older British man, given away by the terms and language being used, but that is really the only detractors from this installment. To 'arsenlupine66' who commented that this is a fairy tale...duh! This is not written to be plausible, it's written to be erotic, fantastical, and entertaining and succeeds on all fronts.

Overall, A+, 5 stars, Would Highly Recommend!

AManBaby123AManBaby123over 1 year ago

Dont know if this is only me or not but chapter four of shepherd of ashburn court was replaced with chapter four of shepherds crook

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This somehow became The Shepherd’s Crook part four instead of The Shepherd of Ashburn Court part four.

NchantaNchantaover 1 year ago

@anon and @amanbaby123, not just you guys :/

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Excellent installment(s), loved Ben's physical 'White Knight' to the rescue so much, ... his money to buy homes and clothes and school for his various women is wonderful, but busting ole Greg in the face was just awesome, thank you for sharing, ... ;-) TTFN

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

The love, intimacy and emotional aspects of the story are amazing and at times quite touching. The sex (and levels of sexual attraction/arousal by every woman who is blessed/fortunate enough to get near Ben), however, is so self-indulgent and ridiculous as to be obnoxious. Like it's written for a very insecure audience that needs their ego constantly stroked and rarely bothers to engage their brain. I don't know how anyone can suspend their disbelief and/or be aroused by the cloying sex. It's too much.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Too much sex detail to skip ovar after the third, fourth and fifth.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot9 months ago

What a wonderful yet believable fantasy! The twenty-something that lives in my seventy-something body finds the whole scenario attractive....

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Damn I love this story about Ben Sheppard and I'm very grateful that Burnt Red Stone is my favorite Author! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks BRS you're the BEST!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith7 months ago

... White Knight, Ben, .... buying stuff for his various ladies, homes, clothes, schooling and vacation trips to France are all just wonderful, .... I am assuming that Ben is still in his 30's (barely), but yeah, I get his worry over age with Tina and the twins, ... still, he is in great physical shape, so why not? Or has he entered his 40's? -- wasn't there a comment about his being twice Tina's age? ... anyway, it was a very enjoyable chapter, thank you for sharing, ... ;-) ttfn

Ero_WhelpEro_Whelp3 months ago

why doesn't anyone talk during sex lol its like they are completely mute as soon as they get naked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...