All Comments on 'The Shieldmaiden and Swordbearer Ch. 02'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am intrigued by this story

but also confused. In part 1, Tara was at the airport and Mike finds her. And in part two, Tara thinks she's passing? But then a guy is handing her a drink and we find out that instead, she had a terrific orgasm. But then the story pans out and there are two gods, Fate and Amorre (I assume that's the goddess speaking to Tara) talking to each other. I'm interested, but feel that I'm grasping at wisps and I'm not sure what's going on. I imagine there will be further chapters to develop this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
huh

There's no comments on this story? That's shocking. It's so creative. I love how the god/goddess ties in, the undercurrents of what really goes on if we open ourselves to it. That pain and fear bind us all, but there's hope. You have such amazing development in your characters, and this story has barely begun. I'm assuming you're crazy busy as I don't see posts in 2017 but keep it up. It's fascinating to read as I never know what to expect and yet it always stays true to the characters you create.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Alas, the downside of great writers is an expected norm of continued creativity and tight, gripping story-telling - which unfortunately seems to reduce reader comments. We seem to be driven to action (comment) when surprised (good or bad). Many of the best authors on this site seem to get many comments on their first dozen or so stories. Then comments drop off (even though high ratings continue). This is another creative, compelling story by Tara_Neale which furthers her 'norm' as a highly gifted author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2498 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES