All Comments on 'The Shining Knight'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Not far from the usual Eagle mark!

I think you got an other ggod one here Eagle! Thank You for not letting one feel that good deeds are never rewarded!

A really fine story!

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wtf

a black woman would not refer to others of her color as a "nigger" no matter what they were doing. if you dont know about black people, dont write about them

hrnicholhrnicholabout 15 years ago
Terms and usage

It is truly amazing what some people believe.

The worst cases of the use of the word "Nigger" come from black persons and among them black women--at least where my family lived in the 60s and 70s.

However, don't let a white use the term, it brings wrath like you've never experienced.

The story is excellent, the concept great, and I found no fault with the language usage--it was very true to life.

SerranoirSerranoirabout 15 years ago
a Hummm ??

I am not to sure what the core of this story is suppose to be about, but I can honestly say I am not feeling the characters at all. They seem to be confused or just plain lost. I guess I am just missing the point.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 6 years ago
Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun

Wow, what an exciting pleasure palace. Now this is a story line I would like to continue reading about. You did well, writing this theme!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAA+++

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Comes across as a true to life story. The conversation between characters was easy and seamless. Very different from forced pleasure and down right nice stuff. Only problem is the beginning when Bertue just blows a stranger so to speak. Wish there was a build there before she went down on him. But nope it's always 'hi mister let me blow that big cock you have' at first sight when its a nale author. Otherwise it was a pleasant read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous