The Shining Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was only kidding too, you be glad I didn't take you seriously. Come on ladies, lets go. I want to fuck you both."

Later at Anna's house Anna showed them the master suite, the bed room was huge with a super king sized bed. To the right was the master of the house's bath, it was very large with walk in closets, a huge tub and a large shower stall, The Lady's bath was even larger, both bathrooms opened onto the pool deck. Anna flipped a switch and soft lights showed the tropical landscaping around the large screened pool. It was beautiful.

Bertie said, "this is our home, do you want a separate room, or do you want to sleep with us?"

"Let me think that one over, is it a trick question?"

"Don't be silly, you are such a tease! Let's go in the Master parlor right over here and relax for a bit. I'll get us some drinks, Rum and water all around I think." Bill sat in an easy chair and they talked about the evening. Anna looked at Bill, "My first thought when I saw those jerks was how to protect Bill. Wow! Was I ever wrong. I have never seen anything happen so fast. Bertie and I practice Judo and other martial arts every week, but I have never seen any thing like that. Where did you learn that?"

"I used to be pretty good at martial arts too, I was a master instructor in the Marine Corps. Learned that anything in your hands can be a dangerous weapon. I just reacted to protect my harem," he grinned.

"That is so sweet. Bertie, I am beginning to see why you love this man. Crippled or not he was more of a man than any of the five that tried to jump us."

Bill said, "Wait I want to apologize for the remark I made to those assholes about wanting to fuck both of you, it was true, but I spoke with out thinking."

"Wait until we get him in bed, he is almost enough to make me give up girls, not you though sweetheart."

"Ha! What other girls do you know?"

"You know I love only you Anna, but you are going to be surprised at what this man can do to you. He does things only you have ever done to me, plus he has a gorgeous cock, and KNOWS how to use it. You two talk, I am going to get ready for bed."

Bill smiled at Anna, "Don't pay any attention to Bertie she exaggerates a little."

"I know my Bertie like I know my own self, she means what she says about you, she loves you."

"What are you two talking about?"

" We were trying to figure out how tho get rid of you for a hour or two, said Anna , "But now that I see you in that baby doll, I think we will get rid of him, you look delicious." Bill stared at Bertie and gulped, she was sexier looking than he had ever seen her.

Anna said, "I will be right back." She returned in just a minute and he couldn't take his eyes off of her as she walked across the room. She wore high heels, stockings and a garter belt. She had on a sheer pale blue bolero jacket on as well, it did nothing to hide her proud breasts, they were larger than he thought they would be. She was ravishing. He looked at Bertie, "Wow! You are without a doubt the two hottest and most beautiful girls I have ever seen."

"Bertie looked at Anna, they both smiled, "Lets get this poor man to bed before he cums in his britches, he is having trouble breathing now." They each put one of his arms around their necks and started for the bed, Bertie had his pants open and around his feet before they got there. His shirt was on the floor behind them. They let him flop on the bed, Bertie leaned over and hooked her fingers in his waist band and pulled his jockey's down and off. Anna looked at him and smiled at Bertie, "May I?" Bertie nodded. Anna crawled along side of him and pressed her soft lips to his. Her little tongue found his. Her hand ran down his chest and stopped on his flat belly, it rubbed the corded muscles and moved to his cock. She grasped it and moved her hand lightly up the shaft to the head. She pulled away from his lips and said, "I've got to see this, It is bigger than our biggest dildo. Gosh' can I kiss it?" she looked at Bertie, who smiled and said, "It is as much yours as it is mine now, share and share alike."

Anna placed her lips around the head and Bill closed his eyes, he felt other lips on his lips and savored the whole sensation. God, it felt good. He hugged Bertie to his chest and whispered in her ear, "I love you for this Bertie, can I marry both of you?" Bertie pulled her head up and said, "Anna, this is the sweetest talkin' man I ever heard, he'll talk you right out of your false teeth as Granny used to say. Let me help you down there." Bertie moved down and put her lips along his shaft with Anna"s lips. They moved together up and down the shaft, taking turns putting their whole mouths over the head of his rod. Anna pulled off and said to Bertie, "I want to feel him inside me." Bertie said, 'I want you to feel that too. It is wonderful, you will love it. Let him cum inside you. I will lick it up." Anna moved up over Bill's waist and Bertie held Bill's cock and slipped it in Anna's wet hot pussy. Bill raised his hips and held Anna above him. He started a slow deep thrusting action. Anna moaned, "God, he feels wonderful, he fills my pussy up, he feels so hot, I feel the blood in his veins in his cock pulsing, I love it. I love it, I am cumming, oh! It is so good, so different, I feel like I'm making a baby, I want that so bad. Oh, Oh, Unhunnn. Ohieeeee! Ummmmmmmmmm! Her whole body shook and jerked, and she fell on top of him, he held her close and whispered in her ear, "I love both of you, you two are magnificent."

Bertie told Anna to roll onto her back, and dove between her legs. Bill could hear Bertie slurping as he gently kissed Anna, he felt her shiver and shake as Bertie brought her to another orgasm. Bertie said, " Bill, come and taste Anna." He moved down and put his face into Anna's pussy as far as he could, He lapped at her juices. Suddenly he stopped. He pulled back, "Vanilla?" The two girls said, "You were expecting chocolate?" And they burst into a fit of giggles. Bill moved back up and pulled Anna to him, he passed his mouth full of her own juices into her mouth. Bertie moved up and lay facing the two of them and pushed Anna away and kissed Bill. She pulled back, grinned, "What did I tell you, was I right. Wait until you have him all alone. Was it good for you, Darling girl."

"He was the best I have ever had or even dreamed of. I don't want him all alone, I want you here with us, we love you."

Bill held them both close, he closed his eyes and sighed, "My father was crazy, he didn't know what he was talking about, this is heaven. I have never felt so much love in my whole life. Thank both of you."

12