The Shoe Boutique

Story Info
A young man's fetish fantasy made real by two mature women.
4.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that I disliked working in the shop, in fact completely the opposite. I had deliberately got the job there for one reason and one reason only, my unrelenting lust of women's legs, feet, shoes and nylons. The problem was Mrs Dawson (Mrs. D). She owned Smart Feet - the boutique for elegant shoes.

She was in her mid-40's and a voluptuous size 18 with huge breasts. She was fairly tall, so she carried her size pretty well but constantly over-dressed to impress her clients by wearing ridiculously high heels that made her wobble around the shop. They also made her large breasts and big arse wobble too.

She did, however, always wear nylons. I wasn't sure if she wore stockings and suspenders or pantyhose. On the odd occasion she had aroused me when she wore a low-cut top or when I watched her handle a client's feet.

I didn't really fancy her, although there was something about her that regularly raised my interest. The issue I had with her was that any customer between the age of 18 and 50 was serviced by her personally and that meant all the desirable ladies were taken, which left me with jail bait or OAP's.

"It's all part of the service" or "And that's why they keep coming back." Is all she would say to me and I sometimes wondered if she got off on women's feet too. So, while she was kneeling at their feet, touching them, smelling them, I did all the donkey work of finding and fetching the required footwear and smiling politely to the ladies.

I wished I was holding a delicate foot in my hand, fondling it, without them knowing that all the time my cock was growing ever harder. I also had to take their money and say, "Thank you" and tidy up the shoes they had discarded. I longed to be in Mrs. D's position.

"Mrs. D, when will you let me deal with all the customers and not just the kids and older women?" I asked when the shop was empty. She didn't like being called Mrs. D and always snapped an answer back at me when I did.

"Never, if you insist on calling me Mrs. D! Anyway I know why you want to serve the ladies, so I won't allow you to use them for your pleasure, shall we say." Her outburst had flustered her and her breathing grew faster making her breasts wobble even more than usual.

"I'm not sure if I know what you mean Mrs. D?" She scowled at me, her face reddening and her cleavage almost bursting from her dress.

"Sorry, Mrs. Dawson, I really don't." My lie was good but she saw through it. Her response was calmer and got me worried.

"I've seen the way you look at the client's legs and feet as I'm assisting them and your reaction, especially if they're wearing stockings or nylons. Oh yes, and on that subject its funny how since you started I haven't found one pair of ruined nylons in the bin. The clients are always snagging their hosiery while trying on the shoes yet when they discard them I never see them in the bin at closing time - funny ah?" I felt a little vulnerable at this as I didn't think she knew about what I did with the damaged nylons. I had to think quickly.

"As you don't allow me to serve most of our customers I have plenty of time to tidy up. So, just before closing I make sure all the bins are taken out, so we can finish on time. That's why there are no damaged nylons in the bin." I felt the answer made sense and actually did reflect a degree of truth.

"Mmmm, I hope so. I don't want anything funny going on here, thank you!" I was relieved at my light dusting down and thought I'd better steer clear of spying and emptying the bin for a few days until Mrs D. had forgotten about it. Since starting there, my collection of used nylons had trebled. Every day since I started I had acquired at least one pair of snagged nylons.

If a customer caught their stockings or pantyhose with a nail or a buckle they would ask if they could just go round the back and remove them, either replacing them with a spare pair they had brought or left their legs bare when they left the shop.

Either way the used nylons were usually given straight to me, and they politely asked me to pop them in the bin. Of course, I would oblige and move round the back to throw them away. Actually all I did was put them in my locker and wait for the shop to close before putting them in my coat pocket for later use.

Sometimes, however, if the nylons had been given to me by an extremely attractive customer I would reap the benefits immediately. I would ensure that Mrs. D was still busy with the customer, and then I'd lock myself in the storeroom, which was easily done because it was on a latch, then I would take the nylons in one hand and put the gusset to my face and nose and smell.

If the woman had been wear knickers they weren't so fragrant, and I would try the feet. Sniffing away at the worn nylons gave me an enormous erection, and soon I would whip it out and stroke my thick cock. As I drew the smell up through my nostrils I would wank my cock harder and harder until I couldn't hold back anymore. With a final draw on the nylons and a violent pull on my straining cock I would shoot cum across the storeroom floor.

The more fragrant the nylons the further my hot cum would fly. Then I would have to rush to get my semi-erect dribbling cock back into my trousers, hide the nylons and clean up the mess without raising the suspicion of Mrs. D or the customers. I couldn't wait to get home and do it again in more relaxed surroundings.

Wednesdays were always quiet and only Mrs. D and I would be working in the shop that day. I couldn't even fantasize over the customers, as there were none. Mrs. D wobbled over to me and smiled. This was a worry as she hardly ever smiled at me and for some reason she pushed her breasts out giving me full view of her cleavage.

"I need a little favour from you, if you don't mind," As she said it, she virtually offered me her breasts on a plate. My cock twitched at the sight of her flesh and I wondered if she was going to smother me under her huge tits there and then.

"As you know Mrs. Robinson is coming in later for a fitting, and although I will be here I wondered if you could work late too and get the stocking count done, to save me from having to come in on Sunday. I would be most grateful." She pushed her breasts even further out hoping to persuade me through a quick cheap thrill, which was working because my cock was growing in length inside my trousers, and soon it would be very obvious.

"Sure why not! No probs." My reply came from almost under her breasts. I thought the quicker I agreed, the quicker she would remove her breasts from my face and the sooner my erection would ease.

"Oh, thank you, that helps a lot." She dropped her gaze slightly, staring at my bulge and a twinkle in her eyes.

"I'll make it worth your while, of course. I don't want you working for nothing." She smiled again, this time because she knew she could still cause the desired effect on a man but also because of the size of the bulge she saw. Little did she know that my erection wasn't just due to the view of her cleavage but the thought of Mrs. Robinson.

She was probably the same age as Mrs. D, maybe slightly older, but she was the horniest customer that came into the shop. At nearly six-foot her legs went on for miles, and although she wasn't slim, she wasn't as large as Mrs. D. Mrs. Robinson always looked immaculate and always worn 4" heels and stockings. I'd caught a glimpse of her thighs once by accident and wanked over her for a week.

I spent the rest of the day in the storeroom tidying up in preparation for the count that evening while Mrs. D served the odd customer. I couldn't stop thinking of Mrs. Robinson and Mrs. D. Apparently they were very friendly and often went out together and that's why Mrs. D had agreed to stay open late for her as a favour.

I wondered if Mrs. D really was making a play for me or was it just her way of getting what she wanted. I thought it must be the latter but as I stacked the boxes, thoughts of the two older women made my cock hard again. I wished I'd got some damaged nylons. At 7:27pm, 57 minutes later than expected Mrs. Robinson walked into the shop.

The sight that met me almost made me drop the boxes I was carrying. She was wearing a tight-fitting wrap-around red dress that came down to her mid-thigh and showed off her amazing legs. Her breasts, although not as big as Mrs. D's, were pushed up and out. Her cleavage was magnificent. Her legs were clad in dark black sheer nylon and her outfit was completed by a pair of 5" black leather stilettos.

She waved at Mrs. D, walked over to her, and they kissed each other's cheeks 3 times. Their breasts met and squeezed together as they embraced. My cock twitched to life as I watched them talking to each other in low whispers, so I couldn't hear. Eventually Mrs. Robinson sat down on one of the chairs towards the back of the shop and Mrs. D knelt in front of her.

Crossing her legs, she offered Mrs. D a foot, and she began to ease her shoe off. They couldn't have picked a better place to sit as I could see everything from where I was, without fear of being spotted because of the curtain that hid the storeroom. Anyway Mrs. D thought I was in there counting boxes.

Laying both shoes down next to her side, Mrs. D asked Mrs. Robinson what she was interested in and after a girlish giggle from them both Mrs. D got to her feet and headed my way. I turned quickly and headed back into the storeroom and looked busy.

"Mrs. Robinson has arrived at last," She walked in to the storeroom with purpose and bounce, a lot of bounce.

"Oh good! What is she actually looking for?" I was genuinely interested what the beautiful mature woman wanted to wear on her beautiful stockinged feet.

"A red sandal to go with the dress she's wearing for some big to-do tomorrow night. Pass me the red Jimmy sandal size 5 would you?" She ordered to me rather than a request.

"But she's more than a size 5," I started to protest, but was cut short by Mrs. D snapping back at me.

"Size 5 please!" I passed her the box and she wobbled out. When I knew she would be back with Mrs. Robinson I went back to my vantage point and watched Mrs. D try to get Mrs. Robinson's foot into the size 5 sandal.

It was no good though, even her elegant foot would not fit. Without warning Mrs. D turned her head and shouted for assistance. Waiting for a couple of seconds I made my way out into the shop.

"You called? Evening Mrs. Robinson, I hope you're well?" I smiled at Mrs Robinson while answering Mrs D with a slight hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Good evening and please, call me Anne." Mrs Robinson gave me a wry smile before Mrs. D broke into our conversation and piped up,

"You must have passed me the wrong box. You gave me a 5 not the 8 I asked for." I was about to protest and tell her that she asked for a 5 when I turned things to my advantage.

"I'm sorry, I must have made a mistake, but then I was probably thinking Mrs. Robinson has very dainty feet and would only need a 5." It worked! Mrs. Robinson looked at me again and smiled.

"Oh how sweet, thank you! But it looks as though they're not as dainty as you think." She giggled again making her tits wobble and my cock stir.

"Please!" Mrs. D interrupted again handing me the box. I took it from her and went into the back and returned with the size 8.

"Thank you, that's all!" Mrs. D crowed at me, but before I had time to turn and leave Mrs. Robinson intervened.

"No Helen, it's ok, let him stay. After all he has to learn from the best. Besides, I would like a second opinion on the sandals." This made me, and surprisingly Mrs. D, smile.

"Ok, but just stand there and watch please!" I did as I was told. It was even better than standing behind the curtain because I stood above both of them and not only could I see Mrs. Robinson's long nylon covered legs crossed in front of me, but I could see a partial breast exposed at the cross-over of her wrap dress.

These two sights were enough to make blood rush to my cock. But what happened next almost made me cum on the spot. Mrs. D had fitted the first sandal, a perfect fit. Then Mrs. Robinson uncrossed her legs very slowly and deliberately, giving me a clear view up her dress.

The black nylon that covered her legs ended in a darker band just a few inches higher than the hem of her dress. I could see several black straps leading up her creamy thighs. This was a truly magnificent sight then, as she re-crossed her legs I could clearly see she wasn't wearing knickers.

Mrs. D must have seen everything too, but she never even flinched. My cock was now fully erect and must have been so obvious, yet neither woman said anything. I wanted to get my cock out, there and then and wank over Mrs. Robinson's legs and cleavage. Mrs. D fastened the second sandal. Suddenly Mrs. Robinson stood up and began to walk straight towards me.

At the last second she deviated and merely walked past me. As she did her trailing hand brushed my cock. She didn't do anything other than continue walking before turning and looking in the mirror, admiring the sandals.

"Oh Anne, you look magnificent in them!" Mrs. D cooed. She always buttered up customers but this time she was right.

"Mmmmmm, I am not sure?" There's something not quite right. They look fabulous in the box, and they fit like a glove, but they just don't look right." I'd stayed quiet for a while trying to be inconspicuous because of my huge hard cock, but I knew I had to say something, or she might just leave.

"It's not the sandals, they look great with the dress. It's your nylons," I said, trying to make the two women look at my face and no lower.

"No it can't be Sweetie. I always wear nylons. I cannot be without them." Mrs. Robinson replied, almost with a look of dread on her face. She was a real nylon goddess, I thought, always wears them I bet.

"No, It's not the fact you're wearing them, it's the colour. They're too dark and don't show the full beauty of the sandals. You need to wear a lighter colour like a tan or something." I held my breath waiting for the barrage from Mrs D.

"You know Anne, I actually think he's right!" Mrs. D was almost amazed at my comment.

"Go get Mrs. Robinson a pair of tan pantyhose please." This surprised me as we all knew she was wearing stockings and suspenders.

"Pantyhose? But..." Mrs. Robinson intervened before I could finish my sentence.

"Stockings, sweetie and a large pair. I have very long legs." I looked at her and smiled then walked awkwardly to the storeroom where we kept stockings and pantyhose. I searched for the sexiest pair I could find.

I came back with a pair of soft sheers, 15 denier golden tan, with a seam from toe to the thigh banding. Mrs. Robinson was just adjusting her dress and on the floor lay a pile of dark black nylon. She had already removed the stockings she was wearing and holding out her hand.

"Thank you. Would you mind throwing those away? I put my finger through them taking them off." I couldn't believe my luck. I got the best prize ever. Mrs Robinson's still warm, worn stockings.

"Sure! I'm afraid these are the only pair we have in your size and that colour." I passed her the packet and smiled. I bent down and picked up the clump of soft warm nylon.

"Please go in the back while Mrs. Robinson gets ready," Mrs. D interrupted again. Mrs. Robinson smiled at me again as I turned and walked towards the storeroom, prize in hand. I wasn't going to waste an opportunity like this especially as I'd been hard for nearly half an hour and was dying to have a wank over and in her beautiful stockings.

I got in the storeroom and as I heard the two women talking, I pulled my erect cock out of my trousers. It stood long and proud in front of me and as I exposed my head, I saw pre-cum oozing from my tip. God, I'd been so turned on from watching Mrs. Robinson. I took one of her black stockings and pulled it over my cock.

I screwed the other into my other hand and placed it to my face and breathed in deeply through my nose. The aroma was sensual, and I began to wank my cock hard oblivious to anything around me. The material felt wonderful on my bare cock and on my face and I wanked as hard as I could until I was stopped in full throw by the familiar voice of Mrs D.

"I told you didn't I Anne. He does that all the time, the dirty sod and that his cock was huge!" I looked up to see both Mrs. D and Mrs. Robinson at the door of the store room watching me with big smiles on their faces.

'He's always using the customer's discarded nylons to wank over. He usually shoots his load all over the floor!' I couldn't believe that all this time Mrs D knew what I was doing and what was even more embarrassing yet exciting was that she had told Mrs Robinson.

'I think he needs to experience a woman in nylons Helen! What do you think?' Mrs. Robinson purred as she walked towards me.

'I couldn't agree more!' Mrs. D replied as she hitched her dress up in front of me revealing her pantyhose. She wore no knickers under them and I could see her plump pussy. A damp patch was obvious through the dark brown material.

'Definitely!' Mrs. Robinson grabbed the wrap around ties to her dress and began to undo them and slowly opened her dress fully in front of me. My eyes nearly popped from my head as I looked upon her beautiful semi naked body. She had put on the tan seamed stockings on, and they were now attached to a large black suspender belt which had four straps holding up each stocking.

Her breasts were held in by a large black see through bra and looked even bigger than before and through the material I could see her dark nipples. They were fully erect and almost poking out of the bra. Finally, my eyes were drawn to her naked smooth pussy. Large puffy lips glistened in the light and as she stood there legs apart I could see them open and reveal a gold bead that I made out to be a piercing in her clit.

'These stockings are gorgeous and very sexy don't you think? You're so lucky, stockings and pantyhose at the same time!' Mrs Robinson was running her hand down her thigh and up to her pussy where she held it and slid her middle finger inside her wet cunt.

'Mmmmmm, very sexy indeed!' She fingered herself while smiling at me as though she loved to put on a dirty performance as I stroked my cock for her and Mrs. D.

"Alright you little perv, lie down," Mrs. D. ordered as she removed her dress revealing two enormous, surprisingly firm tits. Each was tipped with large, stiff, pink nipples. I did as ordered and lay down my nylon covered cock so stiff and hard it pointed directly upward.

"If you like sniffing and licking used pantyhose you can have mine!" Instead of removing her pantyhose and putting them over my face, she wobbled towards me and stood over my face. She lowered herself to her knees and smothered my face with her wet, nylon covered cunt and ass.

She began to rub herself hard on my mouth and tongue, clamping her thighs against my cheeks. The smell and taste of her was amazing, and I could sense from her moans and speed of her thrusts she was about to cum. A hand grabbed my cock and begin to wank it through the stocking.

"Oooooohh, you're so big. I bet you'd like me to suck on it wouldn't you?" Mrs. Robinson pulled off the stocking and I felt her hot mouth engulf my thick cock and push down deeper and deeper until my whole length was in her throat. She took it out gasping.

"Wow!! What a cock! You're so long and hard!" She took my length again and this time held it deep in her throat and I heard her gag. I could feel hot saliva running from her mouth and over my balls as she swallowed my cock. I think all this was too much for Mrs. D and with three hard thrusts she came. She gushed from her cunt, through her pantyhose and all over my face and in my mouth.

After her orgasm passed she lifted herself off my face. Once released, I breathed deeply and saw her stagger to her feet. Her nylons were wet all the way down her thighs and she was rubbing her pussy. Mrs. Robinson had stopped sucking my cock and with tears running from her eyes, smiled at me again. This time she gave me a dirty, wicked smile. She was now crouched over my cock, skilfully balancing on the four inch heels of her beautiful red sandals ready to sink down on my cock and christen them.

12