The Shoe Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. D moved behind her and unclipped her bra and removed it. Mrs. Robinson's huge breasts were released, and somehow my cock grew even bigger. They were magnificent. They hardly moved once they were released as they were so firm.

Her nipples were dark brown and large. They were fully erect, and I wanted to suck them hard. Mrs Robinson lowered herself onto my hard cock and I forced myself into her. She gasped as my cock penetrated her pussy and went deep inside her. She sank herself onto my cock and moaned deeply. Mrs. D moved behind Anne and grabbed her breasts and started to rub them in time to her fucking.

She moaned even more as her long nipples were rubbed between Mrs. D's fingers. Anne began to ride me even harder, and I sensed she was nearing her first orgasm. She bucked as her orgasm shuddered through her body. I felt my cock heat up as her juices engulfed it. She rocked forward, and I took the opportunity to take one of her nipples in my mouth.

My teeth gripped her swollen nipple and I sucked hard on it. She went wild. Her thighs gripped me as she forced herself down on my cock as hard as she could and she came again. This time I felt her warm cum flow from her, over my tight balls and between my ass cheeks. She just kept cumming and it felt amazing. As her orgasm subsided she straightened up and looked at me.

"Do me on all fours. I want you to fuck me doggy-style." How could I resist? Anne pulled herself from my wet cock and moved herself until she was positioned in front of me on all fours. Her beautiful ass was sticking out and her wet pussy was irresistible. I positioned my cock to her swollen pussy lips and penetrated her in one push as my full length entered her, and she screamed with delight.

I pulled my cock out to her lips and pushed in again to the hilt. My cock swelled as I listened to her moans. She begged me to fuck her harder and faster, which I did without hesitation. Then, without warning, she screamed out.

"Now Helen, now!" I felt Mrs. D's hands on my ass then moved down and cupped my swollen balls. This added to my excitement and I pounded Anne's pussy harder than ever. I could feel her tense and thought she was going to cum again. Then I felt something I had never felt before. Mrs. D moved her hand from my balls and inserted a finger straight into my ass. I didn't know how to react.

My asshole had just been entered by a woman as I was in the full thrust of the best fuck I'd ever had and the woman I was fucking had instigated it. Mrs. D pushed another finger into my tight ass and I winced. I looked at her as I fucked Anne and she smiled. Her large breasts were bouncing as she fingered both herself and me.

This just made me fuck Anne even harder. This appeared to be the intention. It seemed they had plotted to fuck me in more ways than one and as I fucked Anne she began to have the most intense and bone-shaking orgasm I had even seen or been part of. She pushed her arse backwards firmly onto my cock and as she did Mrs. D's fingers went deeper up my arse and I knew I was going to cum, too.

As Anne came my balls erupted, and I filled her pussy with what seemed like gallons of hot cum. She screamed with pleasure. Mrs. D also came as she fingered her pussy and my arse. We all collapsed in a heap on top of each other, our bodies and cum mingling. Anne was the first to speak.

"God Helen, how could you not have fucked him sooner?" She was still panting as she spoke, my cum slowly oozing out of her plump red lips.

"I like to watch him wank, the dirty sod! Most of those nylons were mine, and he loved them!" I watched Mrs D remove her fingers from her cunt and suck her juices from them.

"You knew that all the time, Mrs. D?" Disbelief in my voice that all the time this horny, dirty woman had known my secret and even watched me.

"If Mrs. Robinson wasn't in I'd wank over your huge tits and big arse, but I think it's about time I give you what you want, and to be honest, need!" My cock twitched at the thought of Mrs. D leaving me her worn pantyhose to use.

"Oh god Yes! I've wanted it for so long Mark! Fuck me too!" Mrs. D was almost begging for it, and I was going to make sure we made up for lost time.

"If I get what Anne got then you can serve any woman you choose from now on!" My cock twitched again as Mrs. D smiled at me.

"Anne, you know what to do!!!" Mrs Robinson smiled and took me in her mouth, blowing life back in to it. Mrs D placed her hands on the stockroom wall and pushed her big rounded ass out ready for me.

"I'll think you'll find he's a perfect fit Helen just like these sexy sandals!" Mrs Robinson guided me to Mrs D's lips and I slipped my cock inside her for that perfect fit. As I slammed Mrs D's cunt over and over I knew this wouldn't be the last fitting I would have with Mrs Robinson and Mrs D my two sexy mature nymphomaniacs.

12