All Comments on 'The Short Skirt Ch. 01'

by StoryOfMy_Life

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
magicsplashmagicsplashover 10 years ago
Well done

This kind of story is not usually my thing at all, but your writing is really impeccable, and I think you deserve to hear that. Nice and smooth. Yum. :)

motordaddymotordaddyover 10 years ago
I think

it is a wonderful story with lots of possibilities about the way it can turn out I await the next couple of chapters.

madmike36madmike36over 10 years ago
Great Read

Great story, it flowed very well and the characters are starting to develop nicely.

I hope chapter 2 we be posted shortly

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
liked it....

Very interesting writing style. Smooth story flow. Enjoyed it very much.and it held my interest. Look forward to more chapters.

4 Stars.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago

Definitely worth continuing. You've got a good style that's easy to read, and I really like the pace you're setting. Slow and steady, with just enough psychology to make things interesting.

I'm very curious to see where things go from here. Are the staff trying to turn her into a stripper? Cybercasts in her future? Prostitution? Willing enslavement? There are a lot of possibilities.....

CharmlesCharmlesover 10 years ago
Well

Not my kind of story really well written. It does seem a bit unreal but I guess its fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
???

Are people really so stupid and gullible? This girl needs to call the police. Well written but not my kind of story

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Oh please !

The comment from Anonymous that asked why she didn't call the Police ? Er, because this is fiction and not real life. Get a grip please !

I'm looking forward to chapter 2 ! This is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huhhhh...

That, was uncomfortable... and not in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous