The Short Skirt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry you feel that way. We hate to lose Anna. Of course, we will have to rescind our recommendation letters and amend her transcripts." The Principal's voice boomed sounding a death sentence.

"Mother, don't do it. I'm sorry," Anna cried.

"Tell me why I should let you stay here."

"Help me," Anna pleaded. She looked from Ms. Crowly's face to the Principal. "Tell her."

"Anna, wait in the outer office. I won't divulge the details of your therapy, but I think I can make your mother understand."

As Anna turned to leave, she saw a video begin to play on Ms. Crowly's laptop.

"No!" She awoke screaming.

Anna jumped out of bed and shoved the upper mattress to reveal her toy. She panted and wiped cold sweat from her forehead. It was still there. Anna held the little penis in her palm where it fit perfectly. She closed her fingers around it leaving only the tip exposed outside her grasp. She slumped onto the floor and sobbed.

~~~~~

The shame faced girl avoided eye contact with her parents the next morning. Anna slept very little. She glanced at her dainty purse slung over a kitchen chair. She sipped orange juice and glanced again. Her guilty secret called to her. It gave her two orgasms the first night and continued to compel her attention. She wedged it into the bag but feared it produced a bulging outline reminiscent of a cock in a speedo.

She clutched her bag to her stomach on the ride to the train station. When the driver deposited her at the bus stop, she calculated the odds of slipping the thing into a trash can unobserved. Too many people huddled near. Two younger girls joined her in a seat intended for two people. They squeezed together forcing Anna to stow the purse between her knees. At least the girls kept Anna warm during the ride, or was it the searing heat of the enchanted missile seeking its home between her legs.

Anna dodged and weaved her way through the throng of students milling outside classrooms in anticipation of the first bell. She held the bag in her hand even though its strap crossed her shoulders. She felt the cylindrical danger in her palm - "for the last time," she told herself. The girls' room in the basement loomed ahead.

Once inside, Anna saw one occupied stall. She hoped for complete discretion, but the thought of carrying the burden through home room or longer compelled her to action. She dug in the little bag. The "plastic penis of pleasure" refused to pass the opening. "I got it in there, and I can get it out." The zipper scratched her fingers as she yanked and pulled every direction to wiggle the full length through the gap. A tug freed the infernal thing, but she lost her grip, and it clattered on the floor.

Anna bent to retrieve it as the occupied stall door opened. She panicked. There was no time to conceal her deed. A cold surge of dread threatened paralyzed her, but she lunged out of the room.

"Be careful," Amanda complained after the two girls collided in the midst of Anna's headlong flight.

"I'm sorry," Anna retorted with sincerity. "I'm so sorry." She struggled to hold her emotions in check as she backed away.

~~~~~

"Look at this," the girl said as she pointed the miniature penis at Amanda.

"Where did you get that?"

"Somebody dropped it on the floor and ran out of here. Did you see who it was?"

"I think I might know," Amanda replied.

12