All Comments on 'The Show'

by hellion69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My story is a little different but still true. I was at a Deep Purple concert, a mixed crowd, more mature crowd but I was mid twenties and I really liked their songs. When Child in time came on the crowd really ramped it up. Next to me was a man and woman, maybe 50s, she had a short denim skirt on and for some time his hand had been under it. Now she was pushing back, her denim skirt was lifted and it was clear he was trying to fuck her, not with much luck I thought as his belly was quite big but they seemed to be having a good time. HE held still against her, then moved back, her skirt still up, then he adjusted himself and stood back a bit. I could see her bottom, the crowd sort of moved and I was behind her, I looked around, he was looking at the stage. Her bottom pushed back against my hand, it was sticky, he had blown on her, then as the guitar solo started, all the lights went to the stage, it was dark, she pushed back, my hand went to her pussy, no panties, I rubbed along it with my fingers, she opened her legs more, my finger moving into her, then back up touching her wet clit. She leaned forward just a little, I looked around, it was so dark, I felt her hand on my jeans, I moved back a little with surprise but then I unzipped them, my hard cock free. She pulled me forward, ok, so I went with it, her hand left me, I moved my cock forward, finding her pussy, her hand again, guiding me, I pushed, I moved into her, pushing up into her pussy, waited then fucked her to the sounds of the guitar solo, I felt my cum rising so I held her and the first shot went into her but then I came out and the rest covered her bum and legs. I did my best to then zip up with some difficulty and then moved slowly to one side. Shortly the lights came on, she turned looking for him. she wasn't the prettiest woman, she looked around, then her partner came back, she kissed him and she turned and he stood with his arms around her. Good concert.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck watches whore get railed, kind of like the anonymous bitch’s fantasy that he just has to share with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous