The Shrinking Machine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the computer's mouse and keyboard sat a rumpled grey scarf, oddly moving. I smiled, leading Dr. Rose over to it. She seemed puzzled, then her eyes went wide when she laid eyes on Summer. I picked up the small brunette gently, bringing her close to my chest and turning to the professor.

I liked the naked-toy-wrapped-in-a-scarf look especially, it was fun and sexy. I made a mental note to buy more scarves; I'd promised yesterday to get her one for every day of the week. I was still learning the care and proper treatment of a miniaturized person. In fact, Jennifer only seemed to realize Summer wasn't a Barbie doll or something when I reached down, and lifted up an elated Summer with one hand.

"Mistress!" Her small, squeaky voice was barely audible. She held out both arms, and I kissed her whole face as I felt her tiny palms on my cheeks. I sat her down on my palm, my other hand sliding down Jennifer's side.

"You were a good toy today, little Summer. Do you see Jennifer here?" I held her a bit closer to the woman she had helped me soundly defeat.

Summer glanced back up toward me after giving Jennifer a once-over. "Are you going to make her like me, Mistress?"

"No." Jennifer's eyes went wide with horror at that. "No, she wasn't going to."

I hushed my little toy. "We'll see. Because you were good today, you're going to get a special treat." I looked upward, focusing my gaze on Jennifer's terrified face. "Jennifer. Go lie down on that table, face up, and lie in place."

Despite her state of mind, Dr. Rose's body complied, mechanically striding over to the bed and lying down. Her arms were straight at her sides and legs tightly pressed together, like she was going down a waterslide or something. I frowned, and walked over to her. I held out Summer.

"Jennifer?" Her eyes met mine again, a silent plea in them. "This is Summer. Earlier, a more feisty and mean Summer tried to do something like what you did to me - to take my machine. Look at her now. Tiny, defenseless, useless as anything other than my toy."

Her eyes slowly moved down toward my hands, where the miniscule woman happily on her knees upon my palms. She was naked, of course; I hadn't bothered to buy doll clothes for her. I'd rip them off of her too often anyway. Summer seemed to glow with peaceful happiness right there in my hands, and wrapped one arm around my left ring finger, hugging herself to it and kissing my fingertip.

"And despite all that happened to her, Summer is as content as can be with what she is now. See? I'm not mean. Today's going to be the best day in your life, Dr. Rose. I'll tell you what. I've got a little game."

I moved Summer a little closer to her face, letting a bit of the scarf slip to reveal the toy's nudity beneath. "Summer here was a good toy today. So you're going to help me reward her. You'll try as hard as you can to make her come, with just your mouth and tongue; I want your arms and legs to be flat to the bed the whole time.

"If you reach the goal - let's say... three orgasms in ten minutes - then I'll let you pick how I change something about you. The rest will be fair game for me." I paused. "Oh, I guess you might not like pussy... yet. Well, time to learn!"

With that, before Dr. Rose could respond, I deposited Summer - legs spread wide - atop the professor's mouth. I walked back to the emitter, hearing the sounds of Jennifer's tongue suddenly and desperately attacking the overjoyed Summer. I tightened a few more of the cable fittings and checked all the coolant fittings. Yeah, looked good.

I plopped down in the chair and looked at the program I'd had Summer bring up. This was my - early alpha - frame capture display. Dad's software took in the totality of a subject's being as data, down to the individual molecules, but he'd never thought to actually make it able to display that in a nice, convenient way. It only displayed boring numbers and digits, like that 'real astronomy' bullshit they'd showed us for a lab in my single, bombed science class in college. A couple monitors looking at radio signals. I'd been expecting to see Jupiter.

Her body was slowly rotating, nude, on the screen; well, I'd already seen that. I tabbed over to the more interesting section at the moment, the mental state summary. How it used quantum physics to encapsulate the mental and emotional state of a human being in a couple paragraphs... fuck if I know. Was all this stuff written into a mystical book in the universe, and Dad's theory just let him pluck out some passages from in between atoms?

Professor Jennifer Lauren Rose

Age 56 years

Dr. Rose is primarily fixated on a declining career, and a life which never seemed to deliver on any of her expectations. Despite numerous relationships, many notable articles and contributions, and an active lifestyle, she has never even briefly felt fulfilled or loved.

She is best known among colleagues and students for her scathing wit, which she seemingly has little ability to control or 'turn off' in polite company. This habit, once considered funny and a defining trait in her youth, has become increasingly nasty over the years as she felt more and more disappointment with her life - and herself, though she cannot face the latter.

She received tenure under a previous dean and is considered an artifact of a previous era, and most will not miss her when she finally retires.

Well, I'd been mostly right. I hadn't seen Summer's entry before I changed her, but when I tested this display on her after I finished it, it had made me smile... and had me horny. She'd been surprised when I suddenly decided she needed a 'treat' or three, and had happily plunked into my hot bathtub with her and made her come a half-dozen times.

I tabbed out of the unfinished display program. I eventually wanted to make it the main interface, but I hadn't mapped the tens of thousands of variables the machine could modify to all the different slider bars and things yet. I put it back into Dad's command line mode, and ran the diagnostic from it. All nine major subsystems reported 'GREEN' in nice big letters down the list. Accumulator charge at 96%.

I toggled the machine into high-power mode; doing what I had in mind on low-power mode would take hours, and I didn't feel like waiting that long. I re-oriented the primary emitter to point at the redheaded doctor with my miniature lover atop her face.

Summer had her palms flat on either side of Jennifer's nose, and was bucking her hips to the explorations of Dr. Rose's tongue. I sometimes treated Summer to this same affectionate tongue-bath, when I thought she had been good - though I had to say, Dr. Rose was considerably more awkward about it. I'd had a lot more practice eating out eight-inch-tall girls though.

I began tapping away at the keyboard, smiling to myself as I heard the tiny quails of Summer's first orgasm. It had taken Jennifer the first few minutes just to figure out what she was doing with a tiny, incredibly horny woman straddling her mouth and begging for pleasure, but she was working overtime to get Summer there again now. I quickly marked a piece of paper nearby, starting a tally so I wouldn't forget. I had to budget everything I had in mind for her based on the available power and coolant supply.

I put together a list, and assigned some priorities; I was getting proud of how systematic I was becoming with the use of the machine. When I put my mind to something, I could figure most things out. I ended up marking down a second tally before I was through as I absently listened to another set of cries, Jennifer's tongue mauling Summer's tiny pussy and even reaching up to the undersides of her breasts to make the grape-sized things bounce delightfully.

I messed with more settings, stopping to think a few times. This was new territory; I couldn't risk damaging Jennifer's expertise, the way I clearly did with Summer. Jennifer was one of a kind, the only person on the planet with a head start on understanding Dad's theories... and the only other one qualified to interpret his horribly written notes. His handwriting alone was a field in and of itself.

I was going to have to leave almost all of the 'Dr. Rose' part of her intact. How to do that, but also make her loyal to me to a fault, and - greed got the better of me here - still turn her into the second toy that both Summer and I wanted her to be? That red hair was growing on me...

I glanced up at Summer a few minutes later - her whole body covered with a thin sheen of glistening sweat, gooey spittle coating her lower midsection - bucking her hips wildly, having reversed herself so that she now faced down towards Jennifer's nude body, her hands pressed into the larger woman's chin.

I saw her tense, quiver, and, just before I'd figured I would give up and deny Jennifer the choice I'd promised - she gave a short series of cries, hips bucking wildly over Jennifer's lips. Not an earth-shattering orgasm, but I could tell she was more than happy with it.

I shrugged to myself; well, I was flagrantly amoral and perverted beyond belief, but I wasn't a liar. Not full-time anyway.

Standing, I looked down at some of the options I'd put together on the pad of paper. As I reached the side of the bed, Summer rolled off Jennifer's face and fell flat against the pillow, panting and coming up onto all fours, her limbs shaky and hair matted to her neck and back. I scooped her up with one hand, idly depositing her in the collar of my sweater - where I knew the bulky garment she could tangle her feet and hands into would suppress her fear of heights, and my warmth would keep her comfortable. The small weight of her body on mine felt good, too.

Her spittle-soaked backside came to rest on my collarbone, and I felt her tiny feet bump my skin not far below - then her relaxed, sated breaths as she leaned against my neck, gathering up a lock of hair in her hand to help keep herself upright. She'd told me that my voice sounded like that of a goddess in that spot, filling her world, and it helped her focus on something other than the occasional glimpse of the distance to the ground. Really needed to cure that in her.

"Okay - Jennifer - here's what I have for you." I held up the paper in my hand. "You can pick one of these three things: Your-"

She cut me off before I could start. "Please don't make me like her! I want to stay normal! I'll do whatever-"

I scowled, pressing one finger over her lips again and making a 'shh', leaving my finger there. "Not an option. You're going to shrink - today, and permanently, and there's nothing else to say about that. Now that we're on the backup plan - well, the original backup plan had you shrinking to Summer's size... but because you made a nasty comment about my height earlier, I'm going to make you even smaller than her, and you'll obey Summer when it doesn't conflict with obeying me."

She was looking at me, aghast, and... I suppressed a giggle as she actually whimpered. Summer squealed with delight, positively ecstatic at the news. I continued. "Personality is also off the table; I already have the changes for you there loaded into the computer and ready to go. There's too much at stake to play around with that, and the new you is going to be a treat."

I tapped the finger I had on her lips. "Don't worry, I'm actually keeping far more of 'you' than you probably think." I took my finger off, giving her a reassuring smile that didn't seem to work. I added a bit more. "And Jennifer - don't interrupt me again, you might forfeit your choice."

She blanched, and swallowed, but was silent. I continued. "Anyway - here's how it works. There's three categories: how you'll look once you're small, how old your new body will be stuck at, and your career once you're mini-size. You pick one of those things, then I pick what you get for one of the remaining two. The choice for the last category goes to Summer."

My toy gasped from her perch on my collarbone - she clearly hadn't expected to be included. A special treat. I continued, holding up the pad again with the choices written in my chicken scratch as I used the other hand to stroke Summer's hair. "What will it be?"

"I... oh no..." She trailed off, obviously in some distress as she tried to decide, or tried furious to find some last-ditch way to get out of this. I looked around the room briefly, and then gave my overjoyed Summer a little squeeze - feeling those grape-sized tits squash under my finger, tiny nipples still erect enough to poke into my skin. Her legs had dried off by now - but I could feel a spot of wetness on my collarbone, where her pussy was leaking its copious fluids out onto my body. Jennifer finally turned back to me.

"How could I even have a career... I mean... won't I be, you know, a doll? Like her?"

"Think outside the box, Jennifer! Summer here might have given up her old life for me - but her online paralegal business is already off to a good start. She types a bit slow at her size, but she's getting better, and she's quick with a small touchscreen. It gives her something to do when I'm not playing with her." I shrugged my left shoulder upward, pressing Summer against my cheek. She snuggled up to me briefly.

I glanced back at Dr. Rose. "You wouldn't be able to share anything about the machine or its theory, of course, but I'm open to suggestions. I want my pets to be happy. Especially if they're good girls." I paused, finally adding a bit more. "If you don't pick career, I'll pick something else for you, suited to the new you. Or I'll just let you lie around and do nothing all day, like a cat, but for someone like you I suspect that might be worse."

She closed her eyes, sighing, then looking away, now seeming exhausted and cutting me off. "Fine... I'll take my chances with whatever career I can salvage... at least I'll still have a little of myself. Do whatever you want with the other two things." She sounded resigned now. She turned her head away to face the wall.

"Career it is! I hope you're ready. Don't worry, this won't hurt at all. Summer actually says it feels great to shrink." I gave Summer another squeeze, then walked back to the computer. I whispered quietly to Summer, well out of her hearing.

I picked age, which gave Summer her looks. I set her new self to an even twenty years old, younger than even Summer, then let my tiny slave start to compile a list - the physical traits for her ideal image of slave-toy Jennifer. Summer would be playing with Jennifer at least as much as me, especially if I added more toys... and Summer would be looking at her from much closer up - so I figured, why not let her fine-tune Jennifer's looks.

I'd already been fairly certain Jennifer would pick career anyway, but this way she'd at least think that she had some choice in the matter and might adapt to her new life faster. That kind of thing seemed to be hard to fake with the machine, or at least I hadn't found the variables yet.

It didn't take very long to type everything in once Summer had her ideas put together. She was surprisingly talented at it, I realized; she thought of the little details far more than me, who had basically just inflated her boobs before shrinking her. Summer occasionally giggled as she looked over the set of mental and physical transformations I had already put in, pointing at one or the other as I tapped them in.

She spent a while, describing in heated whispers to me exactly how she wanted Jennifer to look - and I, of course, made sure to set it to freeze her aging process after I dialed back the clock on her new body's age. I'd already done the same for Summer a few days ago.

We took one last look, and then I took Summer in one hand - which she bore with only minimal trembling. She was at least trying to get over her fear of heights. I pressed the Commit button, and heard the machine spinning up. I stood, and walked over to Dr. Rose's side as the machine reached peak charge, and the field extended into her. I slipped a finger between Summer's legs and found her miniscule pussy as my other hand snaked under the waistband of my tight, boy-short black panties.

The machine would work in stages, ordered in the way that consumed the least accumulator charge. First it would regress her age to a nubile twenty years, fixing her old tattoos to make them look fresh in the process - then it would begin Summer's chosen transformations to her body. After that it would permanently rob Jennifer of almost all her size, and it soaked my panties just to think about seeing that again.

Lastly, it would slip into her miniaturized, but no less intelligent, brain and make a carefully designed set of adjustments to her mind, her hormones, and sex drive. It wasn't a big difference in the charge it saved to do it all in that order, and the truth was I'd have done it in that order regardless because I thought it would be hotter for her to shrink while she was still, mentally, Dr. Rose.

A hissing sound began as the distilled water in the machine's coolant pipes reached a boil, steam pouring out its sides in a haphazard pattern. The lights dimmed as the machine put a significant power drain on the condo building, preparing to have its way with Jennifer's existence the way it had already with Summer. No more sparks or short-outs this time. A light keening sound, like a small tuning fork, signaled that the machine was beginning upon Jennifer. She shivered in place, unable even to squirm.

I stepped around the steam, approaching so Summer and I could both watch. It was already visible. The lines on her face were vanishing, and on her neck and hands too; spots vanished, and her tattoos were taking on cleaner definition. I was coming to like them more as her younger self started to emerge. I wondered exactly how wild she'd been in her youth... or if she'd even been wild to this day, but kept under wraps. Her skin took on a brighter, softer appearance, smoothing out and looking more appealing as each second subtracted half a year.

I felt the trembling of Summer's hips as she bucked her tiny clit on my collarbone, legs spread over my shoulder, and grunted quietly to herself as she came - little hands tangled up in my sweater, miniscule nails digging into my skin but not long enough to draw blood.

The tiny slave really was on a hair trigger; hadn't she just come three times on Jennifer's tongue? She wasn't good enough to fake it, so yeah, she really was that horny. Maybe it was just this particular sight, a woman utterly within my power and being changed to suit only me, that was making her so hot.

Less than a minute later, we were looking at the new Jennifer - old Jennifer? - at no more than twenty years old. She'd been sexy; a red-headed vixen, with matching red pussy-fur, and I could tell that she'd definitely been a wild one. Biker girl, maybe, or metalhead. How many cocks had she bounced on by the age of twenty? Twenty? Fifty? She had made Summer come without too much trouble... maybe that wasn't her first pussy, either. She'd definitely been living it up, drinking and partying. She'd party again, in a different way, soon.

I could see her height diminishing, only another inch or two this time, as the machine repaired her DNA and froze her aging process as it renewed each and every cell. Repairing those tissues had to use other tissues, blah blah. She'd come out of this not too much smaller, still around my size if a bit bigger. My other hand still fingered my clit. Damn, this was incredible.

Jennifer was letting out a series of heavy gasps as the tuning-fork sound stopped, and the machine swapped programs and cooled for a minute. Steam still hissed out the sides, and I ran a finger along her young chest - skin now soft and springy, and her breasts even more so. Pink nipples, small enough that they might even fit in Summer's mouth now, adorned her perky tits.