The Shrinking Machine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still looking up at me, surprisingly embarrassed now - her hands covering minicule bare breasts and the smooth, pink cleft of her femininity. Curling up tighter against herself, she was still focused on my face, listening intently. I scooted over as I heard the beeps - the machine was starting again.

Jennifer knew the sound too now, and gave a start - quickly scurrying to the far corner of the bed. Useless, of course; her frame was locked in, and she was forbidden to leave the bed. I took Summer in my hand and came to a sitting position alongside the bed, outside the field's line of fire. As I held the brunette close to my face, so we could together watch Jennifer's final changes, I finished my thought.

"... The machine can make one other change which won't actually compromise that 'Dr. Rose' part of you, Jennifer."

She looked at me, wide-eyed as the tuning-fork sound reached its operational pitch. "What? Huh?"

"Oh... it'll just make you fall head over heels in love with me. With us." I beamed a smile at her as the machine went to work, finding key neurons in her mind one by one and rearranging them.

This was far more delicate work than I'd done to Summer; I'd actually done the bulk of it two weeks ago, on a stray thought that had kept me up all night. Steady improvements to Dad's code had helped me discover so many new possibilities. I'd been so focused on the idea for this that I only took one break to wake up Summer and saying 'dildo' to her... then shoving her between my legs, fucking myself with her body and strumming hard on my clit - later plopping her girl-cum-slick person back on the pillow and returning to the machine room.

Jennifer's body visibly relaxed, tension flowing out of her as it eased her thoughts. First thing in the sequence - unlike Summer's slavish devotion, I'd set the machine to instill a pure, lesbian sexuality while discarding any thought she had of men. Her preference would be for lovers my size and type, of course, but I wasn't cruel; she would enjoy the company and pleasures of other toy-size girls too. It was surprisingly easy to do things to sexuality without altering the her conscious, thinking mind.

New images and desires would be creeping through her thoughts with the change, unfamiliar but making her incredibly hot. The female form, slim or curvy. Another woman's loving face, millimeters from hers, breathless with passion. The beauty of breasts, large and small, the texture of a nipple between her lips.

The delicate folds of a soaked pussy, a glistening and sensitive clit, the taste of wet female folds and the sensation of another woman's willing sex around her fingers or tongue... more things, forbidden and wicked things, ran through her mind and subverted any other sexual thought she had, or could ever have again.

Next was love. A simple word, but a wide-ranging yet subtle emotion, and it consumed a large percentage from the accumulator - nearly as much as shrinking her had cost. I'd carefully budgeted these last changes to finish with just over one percent of minimum charge. I better not fuck up in the next few days... but I wasn't worried about it. I already knew how I'd be spending those few days, and none of it would involve going outside or taking any risks.

The love subsuming Jennifer's thoughts was unbreakable, and her expression as she first felt it was adorable. It would be woven deep, around and between every other aspect of her; she wouldn't be my slave, and while her body had to obey my orders, her mind didn't. She could sass me all she wanted, but with love as deep as this she'd never betray me. For all her bitchy personality, underneath it all Jennifer really had spent her whole life wanting to be loved - she didn't have it in her to let down someone felt as strongly for as she did me.

In fact, she'd never truly known what love was, until I saw it fill her eyes as she looked back at me. She'd been in dozens of relationships, even married twice, but nothing felt like this - something that permeated everything, yet got in the way of nothing. She was free to focus completely as a scientist, yet also bound to me forever by more than just the dependency inherent to her new size.

Next, the machine altered her brain and hormonal glands to a state to match her body - filling her with the hormones of a twenty-year-old, and tuning her curiosity and wonder at the world back to the levels commensurate with her new age... and half again more, my special touch.

It was - I think - just enough to impel her to study up on the theory as much as she could, even when tired or bored - but not so much as to actually make her a kid again, who never thought anything through. Exuberance and energy would be seeping into parts of her mind that had been dormant for years, brightening the world around her and making every experience more colorful and special. The prospect of a whole new branch of science that could twist reality itself to our - well, my bidding? She'd find it irresistible... probably. I'd find out whether or not it needed fine-tuning, I guess.

Honestly, I was almost jealous. She'd be pocket size, but she'd have everything she ever wanted. By the time she'd truly digested how much love she had for me, and knew what I needed her to be for me... well, that new submissive side of her would seep through her mind, turning her formidable intellect toward the direction I needed. It would be exhilarating for her to be what I had made her.

I gently set the weak-kneed Summer down on the bed again, next to her new companion. She looked up at me, then down at Jennifer again as I sat down myself - next to the pair. A gentle nudge to Summer's back and a nod, and she knew I just wanted to watch for now - she was free to have first crack at the newly minted toy.

Summer straddled Jennifer's waist, and bent down over her face. Just as Jennifer came around, she kissed her new companion, shocking the smaller woman - and also breaking her from the strange fugue she'd taken to while the machine altered her mind. I saw Jennifer's flailing limbs shoot out from underneath Summer - but my first toy was easily able to overpower my second, forcefully holding her in place for a deep kiss, sticking her tongue deep into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer tried to resist, slapping small hands against the larger toy.

The redhead soon found her body reacting before her mind could adjust - wrapping her arms, then her legs around her new lover, demurely opening her mouth and allowing free access to her whole, small, nude self. It would seem utterly natural to submissive Jennifer now, I knew, to be used at will by Summer or myself. I watched the two make out for a time - soon Summer didn't have to hold her in place, and I saw the dark-haired girl's tiny hand grab a breast that just barely filled her grip, teasing her barely visible puffy nipple.

Summer pressed down harder, putting her small weight on the tiny Jennifer. At their size, there was no danger of Jennifer suffocating or even being uncomfortable, even if it prevented her from moving very far. Summer's breasts squashed flat against Jennifer's, larger still than the smaller toy's even if they'd been smaller before either was shrunk. Proportions are a bitch.

"I'm glad you two get along." I interrupted them suddenly, taking Summer in two fingers on either side of her ribs - lifting her up for only a moment, only to spin her around and immediately deposit her back atop Jennifer. Both girls were suddenly faced with one another's pussies. Summer had to arch her back somewhat to allow Jennifer to reach - the redhead, still filled with trepidation and trying to digest new thoughts and desires - found her hands automatically resting on Summer's ass, but unsure what to do next.

I heard her tiny moan as Summer, without hesitation, devoured the redhead's bare pussy. Her black hair tossed about as she shook her head, eagerly attacking a new and delicious pussy - one at just about her size, which was a change from what she'd gotten used to recently with my own, that rose up to chest. It didn't seem to faze her, she was all about the female sex now.

I was a little disappointed at how slow the supposed genius Jennifer was on the uptake - hello, pussy eating time! - so I gave her some help. I slid a pinky finger underneath her her head, and her expression was still perplexed as I forced her entire face into Summer's pussy. The assault of its smell, wetness, and heat would probably trigger - yeah, there it was. Unfamiliar instincts kicked in, and she began to devour Summer without thinking - it was a sloppy, animalistic attack, but Summer seemed to enjoy it.

My two toys were soon completely lost in one another, making tiny moans and smacks as two pussies were nibbled and played with. I sat up briefly, tugging the sweater over my head - I'd forgotten how incredibly hot it had gotten. I was soaked with sweat. I wiped away sweat from my brow as I tried to watch the two micro-slaves go at it out of the corner of my eye.

Summer had begun to buck her hips slowly, and I knew she was close. My little firecracker could come and come if I kept her going - I'd lost count how many times she'd come today, and it wasn't even dark yet. I sat back on the bed and played with my nipples lightly as I let the two toys enjoy each other a bit longer.

Jennifer came first - I guess Summer had already come a lot in the past hour or so, though. Jennifer was still fresh and simmering with repressed desires after her pleasant transformation. She went off suddenly, as if even she didn't expect it - quavering and shaking underneath Summer and threatening to toss her off. Summer managed to hold her in place, then suddenly deposited her hips atop Jennifer's face as the other girl was still recovering.

Coming up high, she bucked her hips more, effectively fucking herself, rubbing the other girl's semi-willing face over her clit. Her hands went down to hold Jennifer by the neck - and Summer shook briefly, as another short orgasm blew through her.

They had both come out so well. Summer collapsed on her side, upside-down next to Jennifer - both on their backs, otherwise side by side. I watched their tiny, heaving chests, the sheen of their sweat making both girls' breasts shine in the dim lighting of the machine room. I knew they'd be getting cold soon, once the heat of their encounter wore off. I licked my lips, wondering how best to keep them warm.

"Summer." I called down to my black-haired toy.

"Mistress."

"How about you teach Jennifer about panty rides?"

"Certainly, Mistress! Come on, ginger, get up-" She was taking hold of the newer toy's hand as I suddenly grasped them both, picking both up in my left hand with a single quick motion. I held them together, breasts squashed against each other's unique bodies, as I rummaged around for my soaked panties. I found them, awkwardly stepping into the things with one foot then the other, tightening them around my waist. They were cool and still soaked around my waist, but I ignored it, knowing it would heat up soon. An instant later, I opened the hem and then plopped them both down into the messy, feminine place below.

The bulge they made looked obscene; limbs stuck out, and they squirmed and bustled around as the two, tangled up in one another, struggled to get their bearings. It felt ticklish, and also quite pleasant in a strange way. Occasionally, a stray hand or foot popped out of the side of my panties, but I always gently pushed it back within. Fortunately, it wasn't a thong

Their flailing limbs also brushed my clit once in a while, until one of them - I don't know which, but probably Summer - seemed to figure out up versus down, and steadied herself against my shaven mons. I felt tiny hands manhandling the other, straightening her out too, until two tiny bodies were side by side, one bigger than the other, together nestled up and squashed against my sex.

I slowly walked out of the room, gasping with each stride as the two girls at the center of my world worked passionately. Even I hadn't expected Jennifer to embrace her new self this quickly. Maybe I'd gone too far? No going back now... and damn, those little fingers are so good...

God, the smell in there had to be overpowering - I was sweated up in the hundred-degree, humid machine room, and dripping with the need I'd only barely begun to address with the last orgasm as I watched Jennifer shrink. They likely couldn't see much where they were either; they would both simply be lost in a world of wet femininity.

It didn't stop them - I felt the vibrations of one girl's tiny voice, then the other's, as small hands were guided into place. Was Summer giving Jennifer a crash course, out loud, as they nuzzled together naked in my sex-soaked panties? I couldn't hear from up here, and didn't really care. I felt movement down there, shifting.

As I opened the door, feeling cool air from the rest of the condo waft in, I quickly stepped through and out into the living room, closing the machine door room behind me. It would automatically cool itself and go into standby again - but me, damn, I couldn't stand it much longer.

One of them, I wasn't sure which, had flipped over, and her tongue was on my sex instead of just hands. Tiny tongues and mouths attacked my clit as I waddled - slowly - out of the machine room and across the house, gasping as they occasionally struck some nerve or another that threatened to make me explode. It was so hot.

I didn't make it to the bedroom; instead I collapsed on the couch, just before my orgasm washed through me. My hips bucked, flailing the bulge of the two girls trapped in my panties about, and my hands tweaked incredibly stiff nipples. I moaned, louder than I usually did, as the pleasure swept me away for a time. Wave after wave of it, pulsing out from my clit, where my two wonderful little creatures were being so good. I gradually came down from it, catching my breath. I felt their ministrations subside as well, and the hem popped open briefly to reveal two small faces smiling at me. Small hands below were at work, but now on each other.

I rested for a time, feeling them move into an awkward, but loving, little sixty-nine inside the dark place. A few minutes later, Jennifer was quivering and I could hear her small and muffled moans through the thin fabric - and Summer shortly after.

I eventually pulled open the waistband of my panties again and extracted them both before it became uncomfortable. They were both sticky and dirty, and I wasn't much better - but for the moment, I would ignore it. I cupped both palms together, holding them close to my face. Summer looked more tanned than I thought, next to Jennifer's pale, smaller body; they almost made for a matching pair. I didn't regret my decision to make Jennifer smaller than Summer though. She needed that extra submissiveness.

I held them both tight to my chest, in between my bare tits, for a few minutes. They'd be warm for a bit until I could recover completely and go give them a gentle washing - and maybe make them come again before we took a nap together. I congratulated myself on another job well done; maybe it hadn't been a fluke that it went so easily with Summer. I'd been letting my caution win out most of the time with using the machine, but maybe once I was back a full charge, it was time to step out and really begin to take full advantage of its power.

My mind inevitably turned to thoughts of starting up a whole collection - toy girls of different colors and types, all shrunk down nice and small, but with some delightful variation among them - just like these two. I would take my time with each, carefully orchestrating their gradual removal from the everyday world, their seduction, and eventually their loving miniaturization and enthrallment. If each came out as well as Jennifer, I'd call that a win... and I'd have to make sure they all played well together too, like this particular pairing.

After all, I wouldn't want my pets to get lonely...