All Comments on 'The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04b'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is the first time I've ever commented on this site. I feel compelled to tell you that this is an exceptional story, one of my all time favorites. I've been checking back for over a year hoping for another installment, so you can imagine how grateful I am that you've returned to these characters. And for me, it is the characters that make the story so good.

There's a great nuance at play here, and it is this: there are elements of all the girls' minds which are artificially imposed, and there are elements which remain from who they were before. This puts things like motivation and validity of emotions and desires into a fascinating grey area. Making a character self aware as their own identify is rewritten is simply brilliant. Seeing the girls embrace their roles out of both genuine happiness and mind controlled subservience is simultaneously heartwarming, interesting, and kinky, which is everything good erotica should be.

Jennifer, because she can defy her Mistress, is by far your most compelling character. Her "Up" scene in the car was particularly noteworthy because it shows how far she's come. I encourage you to write more character moments into the story because that is what separates this one from all the other fetish erotica on the web. Perhaps the girls could get a little more introspective? Talk to their new companion about how they feel about their lives? Compare life now to what their lives were before? Maybe we could have some scenes detailing aspects of their lives that don't have anything to do with sex? I would have loved to read Summer's interview with Vanessa for example.

I'd also like to take a moment to praise your premise. The machine enables infinite creativity. Literally anything is possible, and that level of freedom is great for this kind of story. The kinky scenarios you write are consistently original and surprising. I look forward to all the sexual hi jinks they get up to in the future.

Just please don't put a dude into the mix. The sex scenes work because the relationships among the characters are touching and the unequal power dynamic adds an element of kink. You don't need to mix it up or anything. Keep developing what you've got, and just keep being awesome.

And please write faster! I don't want to wait another year. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous