All Comments on 'The Shy One Ch. 06'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
100

thanks. for some reason i am left wanting more. if this is the last installment, am i wrong in thinking that they love each other just like what tara & aimee thinks? haven't they discovered that they are not really using each other as they originally thought? should you decide to continue, will you add more kisses and touches between them? maybe an anal scene too :)

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Ah, the inevitable exposure!

Their rigid need to do it from behind broken, they're getting into some even more risky stuff. And zfamme, I think it's safe to say that they both realize that Brad knows very well that he's doing it for her pleasure as well, and Cassie...well, she's devoted to him, and doing what she does precisely to show that devotion, to "be his whore". :D Yeah, I'd have to say that Tara and Aimee are right; Brad wasn't protecting his young sister at the bar, he was protecting the woman he loves. I like this slow build-up from lust to love. Well, their love has been obvious as brother and sister (both of them doted on one another long before these events), but the lust was a side-event for a couple of Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Everyone's wrong but....

...They're sluts but their brother & sister are committing incest with each other, only. Six of 1, half a dozen of the other. All 3 groups are wrong so it's a wash.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 16 years ago
Safer Sex

With all the awful diseases going around, Cassie and Brad are having safe sex while their sisters are risking death with strangers. My vote is with incest.,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous