All Comments on 'The Shy One Ch. 08'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Ha! Idiot.

I knew it! Of *course* she knew all along. Brad is flippin' clueless. Freaking out at the drop of the hat about Cassie's behavior and saying none of it? Cassie might be quiet, but he's just uncommunicative. Well, they ought to have a fun summer, but she's going to do something he disagrees with, flip out and punch some jerk, and then the authorities will get involved. Fortunately, it'll be some Barney Fife wannabe, incompetent and unable to perceive just what kind of taboo situation he's looking at, but it'll be close.

zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
100

i don't mind Cassie licking Lisa as long as Brad is there...i just hope that Brad would be sane enough NOT NOT NOT to share Cassie with anyone else again?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this point, I would just shove Lisa out of the boat and leave her to swim back on her own. She knew for a fact that Cassie was into him, and strongly suspected that he was into Cassie. She could have arranged things with so much ease, and instead basically used them both. He should tell her her debt has already been paid and toss her overboard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous