All Comments on 'The Sibling Code Ch. 02'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So much good stuff

Damn I don't know where to start the praise, this chapter was such a great upgrade of the first it almost left me speechless. There were so many ups and downs, all in a good way, I was afraid that the bro/sis relationship is going to suffer, or that Crystal will be jealous or over possessive towards her GF, but in the end they came up to some sore of agreement that makes it work for all three of them. Sure it's in early stages and mostly in individual heads but the foundation is established and now it can only grow and flourish from there.

The hippies were a strange addition tot he story and for one I'm glad to see them gone fast, the chick might come back for some future fun but that can wait. Also glad to see the MC taking the initiative when presented on a silver platter, might even have the balls to keep with the girl in the long run.

5* easily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely great! Loved it just like the first part.Nicely paced from the first part and progressed to this part. now to wait for part 3 and 4.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes

Absolutely agree---- need more. This was awesome

Now I'm gonna go read the rest of your stories

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Not normally into the bondage thing,

But I enjoyed this.

When I worked in a garage a lifetime ago, the mechanic's policy was to change both hoses; if one was bad, it was likely the other was bad and ready to leak soon.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT

A really great story. Thank you and keep it up for many more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome again!!!

Looking forward to the next installment... Keep it up..

storm_usmcstorm_usmcalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Love all the great comments

It's great to get feedback on a story. Nice to know people enjoy your efforts!

Spectre52Spectre52almost 8 years ago
Like your style

I am a visual reader, so I appreciate your descriptive style of writing as it makes it very easy for me to see the action. I also like your dialog segments, they are very natural. I have a fondness for Irish girls so I'm looking forward to your next chapter to see what adventures the trio has with Trish.

Thanks for the awesome reads and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your style

I just had to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading your story. It kept me interested and engaged throughout it's entirety, and was visual enough for me to be caught up in the whole storyline. Thank you, and can't wait to continue!

Beaner15Beaner15over 7 years ago
Hurry up

Loved both of the stories… Hurry the hell up with chapter 3 Jarhead…

Cpl

2531

89-93

CscorpioCscorpioover 7 years ago

Come on already. Waiting for another chapter is pure torcher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come on daamit

You can't just leave the story there. Get cracking and give me some more chapters. This is a great story. Very visually descriptive, sensual and deliciously filthy.

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago

Crap. Like I said before getting her involved is just going to ruin everything between the siblings. I know been there done that if it don't then they are really screwed up

tinkytinkytinkytinkyabout 7 years ago
Love it

Somehow I always find these amazing stories way to late and I just need another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still a 5 Star Story, But,

even though the story is very good it appears that you are rushing to complete the chapters. This one had more editing mishaps than any of the previous. At one point you had the girls wrong in the dialog. You are not close to losing a 5* level but please take a little more time to have someone proofread before publishing. Thanks for writing and sharing.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Damn I am hard and horny

AWESOME

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise continues.

But it's almost all side story, not sexual activity.

Four stars.

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

This continues to be well prepared and written, the premise still holds and the erotic activity is ramping up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous