The Sibling Code Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

"I was just thinking the exact same thing," I said sarcastically. "I wonder how many times I'll fuck you before you beg me to stop."

"Do you want me to slap you awake or throw water in your face when you pass out?" she responded.

"I doubt you'll be this sassy when you're bent over the kitchen table."

"I'd probably have to ride you to conserve your strength or you'd have a heart attack and then Sabrina would be mad at me. Like it'd be my fault or something that you can't hang."

"Remember this when you're over my knee getting spanked and begging me to stop," I said.

"You'd have to catch me and tie me down first."

"Deal," I said. Becoming serious I told her, "You know, if we ever do mess around, $100 bucks says I get you to orgasm first."

"It that a challenge?"

I stuck out my hand, "Put up or shut up."

She eyed me for a second then grabbed my hand and shook it. "Done, one hundred dollars to whoever makes the other one orgasm first."

The rest of the night was spent having fun chatting and thinking of new ways to do body shots off each other. We kept it at PG-13 since we were in public but by the end of the night we had kissed multiple times.

*****

On Wednesday I got a text.

Sabrina: Come at the same time but make noise, pretend this is the first time you're early.

Me: K

Me: Why?

Sabrina: Cause I'm your big sister and I said so.

Sabrina: Don't ask stupid questions.

On Saturday I showed up at nine and knocked. I waited a few seconds and knocked louder. I checked the door and found it unlocked and called out.

"Sabrina, Crystal, hello!"

I heard the shower and music as I walked into the kitchen. Nobody was there. Biting back my disappointment I walked past the hallway toward their bedroom. The door was open so I walked in. "Everybody decent?" I joked.

"Not really," Crystal said just as I saw her on the bed.

My heart stopped.

Crystal was tied with the same pink rope that Sabrina had been tied with. She was laying on their bed and her hands and legs were tied to each corner. Her eyes were covered with a black silk blindfold and she was naked. Completely, utterly naked. Her skin gleamed as the warm morning light pushed through their curtains.

"Wha..." I said or started to say but I had no idea what I actually wanted to say so the sound just kind of trailed off.

"Hey babe, little early today aren't you?"

Despite the fact she couldn't see me her face tracked toward my position.

"Uhhh, yeah," I had to remember that I didn't know they did this kind of stuff to each other. Thankfully the sight of her naked spread-eagle body was distracting so my stupidity wasn't much of an act. Unlike my sister, Crystal seemed to have no compunctions about me finding her in this condition. She remained motionless except for that half smile she always had and her voice was perfectly normal as we talked.

"I did tell you we were lovers."

That snapped me back to reality, "Yeah, but not like this."

She wriggled a little against her bonds in a shrug. "I can't tell you everything."

"Should I untie you?"

"NO!" she snapped as she wiggled her butt back and forth. "If you did Sabrina would know you'd been here. Let's just keep this between us."

"I can do that," I lied. Although I'm not sure it was a lie since Sabrina already knew and had seemingly set this up.

I moved closer to her bed, she must have heard me because she followed my movements.

This was my first sight of Crystal without clothes. It was breathtaking. She was firmly tied and had no give in her arms or legs. With her legs spread her sex was on display and glistened from arousal. Unlike my sister's small patch of hair, Crystal kept her pussy utterly smooth. I reached out and traced her puffy lips, gliding up and down her sex.

Her back arched and she gave a small moan, "You're being bad," she said breathlessly.

Ignoring the comment, "So how often do you get tied up?"

She let out small moans as I teased her.

Breathing hard she told me, "At least once a week."

She started flexing her hips in response to me. Just as she was getting worked up I stopped. She immediately started writhing and twisting.

She had a frustrated look on her face as she made small growling noises.

Her nostrils flared and she whined, "Don't stop."

"Hush, you don't get a vote on my actions right now."

She pouted and squirmed as I looked around the room, the musky odor of sex permeated the air. The bed had a dark wood headboard with vertical slats every few inches. The base was free but for the posts at the corners. Crystal was on top of a sapphire blue comforter with silver trim and there were dark purple sheets that peeked out from the edges. A night stand next to the bed had a few toys out. I looked at them. There was a small silver metal vibrator, a pink ballgag, and a feather.

They must have kept the vibrator that was a copy of my dick somewhere else.

I noticed a post it note in my sister's handwriting.

Top Secret -

She's blindfolded so she doesn't see this note.

The feather drives her crazy!

If she gets too loud gag her.

*giggling* (The neighbors have complained.)

I slipped the message in my pocket.

"So what is Sabrina planning on doing to you?"

Still pouting, "She's being mean, she told me she's going to stay in the shower and play with our new massaging nozzle head until right before you come, and only then is she going to untie me."

"Why's that mean?" I asked.

Petulantly she said, "Because, she's spent the last half hour teasing me. She's going to leave me all frustrated and I won't get a chance to enjoy myself until later tonight."

"Maybe I can help."

I picked up the feather and stroked it across her chest. Her reaction was immediate, she let out a gasp and arched her back like I'd touched her with a live wire. Her nipples became stiff and she started rambling.

"Oh my god, not that, please not that, I can't handle it if you use the feather, oh god please, you'll drive me wild, just knowing it's you using the feather will drive me insane."

Shocked at the affect I ran the feather from between her breasts all the way to her sex and back up again.

She bit her lip and whimpered as her body started twitching.

I ran the feather up and down her body a few more times.

She let out gasping, breathless sounds as I explored her form with the feather, I loved the rising excitement in every shivering motion of her body, in the increasingly frantic roll of her hips and arch of her back. She twisted her wrists, straining to get free then her breathing abruptly stopped and her body arched into a shivering bow.

She gasped a few seconds later, twisting and twitching in response. She started to cry out and I quickly covered her mouth with my hand to muffle the noise. Her face was flushed with passion as she rode the orgasm, thrashing her head as she bit down on my hand.

Eventually her body relaxed and she stopped biting my hand, only little twitches of her hips hinted at what just happened. I put down the feather and moved to the bottom of the bed. As I moved between her legs she twisted her head trying to get her blindfold off.

Breathless she asked, "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer except to give her a slow lick on her pussy.

She let out a loud 'OH.'

I started to trace my tongue against her sex, softly, gently and relentlessly.

"Wait, wait," she cried. "It's too soon, I can't take anymore..."

I kept licking her, using my tongue, probing inside her as I gave her long licks up and down. She began to grind against me as her hips started moving back and forth, complaining the whole time.

"This isn't fair..."

"Can't just do what you want..."

"OH GOD..."

"Please, please, I'll do anything..."

Even though her words were protesting, her body encouraged me, her breathless gasps, her moans between sentences, her thrusting hips and struggling limbs. They all showed me that she wanted me to continue. I kept up my assault against her, using my tongue in creative ways I was ruthless as I licked her with quiet intensity. Finally, I sucked on her clit and she bucked and groaned and before I knew it, she was cumming again. Her body locked as I continued to tease her clit, rolling my tongue around and licking her nonstop.

Just as her body relaxed I pressed my tongue against her clit and she went rigid one more time.

"OH MY GOD, NOT AGAIN, NO, NO, STOP, PLEASE STOP, IT'S TOO MUCH, I CAN'T TAKE IT."

She shuddered from the intensity of the third orgasm and I finally pulled my head up, watching as her hands clenched and unclenched and eventually her body relaxed as she tried to catch her breath.

After a few minutes her breathing returned to normal.

"You okay?" I asked.

Her face turned toward me, she flexed her hips and with a smirk she purred, "That was spectacular, I have never cum like that before you magnificent man."

"I better leave before Sabrina gets out of the shower."

"Mmmhmmm," she murmured.

I bent down to whisper in her ear, "You owe me a hundred bucks."

I walked away while watching her, her hips shifted languorously and she basked in the afterglow.

*****

As soon as I knocked the door flew open. Sabrina was standing there freshly scrubbed from the shower wearing a white ankle length sundress. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I heard the shower running so I assumed Crystal was bathing.

"What the hell did you do to her? Jesus Christ Baby brother, I've never seen her like that. You wore her out."

I laughed, "I used the notes you gave me. I used the feather."

"That was way beyond a feather."

I told her about what happened and what we talked about, I left nothing out. She listened with rapt attention and at the end shook her head.

"Good job baby brother. I'm impressed."

"Thanks."

"It was a little hard to pretend like I didn't notice anything unusual when I untied her. She was limp and I swear she was feeling aftershocks."

"That makes me kind of proud."

"You should be, normally she gets so worked up I get attacked the second I untie her. This time she could barely make it into the shower by herself."

"Good."

"And next time I tell you to gag her, GAG HER. Even with the music on I could hear her."

"I did gag her... kind of... the first time anyway," I explained.

She waved her hands for emphasis, "Yeah, yeah, I know, you told me, but next time use the bright pink ballgag that I specifically left out for you and do the job right."

"Okay. But why didn't you gag her before I walked in?"

"I wanted you two to talk. I knew she wouldn't be upset if you messed around with her."

"So you set her up?"

"More like opened a locked door. She walked through on her own. I figured if I put her in that position something would happen and I was right."

"So was that my reward for fixing your friends car?"

"No, that will be something different. This was just because." She looked smug as she said, "Now, who's the best big sister ever?"

We both heard the shower stop so we went back to normal mode, chatting about our lives and work. After a few minutes Crystal came out in the living room.

"You two ready for a day at the beach?" Crystal asked, giving me a wink.

"Always," I said.

The girls looked at each other and smiled. I pretended not to notice.

We hopped in my truck and they gave me directions.

I tried to be nonchalant as we drove to the beach but inwardly I was overjoyed. I was going to the beach with two gorgeous ladies and I was pretty sure they were taking me to a nude or topless beach.

When we got there, we unloaded our gear and went to find a nice spot.

I looked around and saw lots of girls with their tops off and a few with no bottoms too. The men were split fifty-fifty on wearing shorts or nothing.

Acting confused I said, "Interesting beach."

"Isn't it," Sabrina said without emotion.

After ten minutes we found a nice semi secluded spot that had nobody closer than fifty or sixty yards.

We set out our towels and suntan oil.

I took off my shirt and pretended to not expect anything unusual from the girls.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched the girls tug their dresses off to the bikinis underneath. They gave each other a conspiratory grin and without any fanfare they took off their tops and casually put suntan oil on.

I pretended to finally notice.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" I cried.

They each looked at me like nothing was unusual.

"What?" Crystal asked.

"You can't go topless."

"Why not?" asked Sabrina. As she talked they turned their backs and bent over to put oil on their legs.

Sabrina hadn't been joking about wearing G-strings, her teal bikini had only a thin string bisecting her ass and while Crystal's maroon one was a slightly thicker string it was still the only thing covering her butt.

Feigning shock, "And what the fuck are those?"

Crystal laughed, "What 'those' are you talking about?"

"Those bikini's," I responded. "Although they barely seem to qualify."

Crystal raised an eyebrow, "Are you really going to complain about how we're dressed?"

I pretended to think about it. I didn't want her to know that Sabrina had clued me in but I also didn't want to go overboard and have her think I couldn't handle what we were doing.

Sighing, "I guess not. It-it just caught me off guard is all," I stammered.

Crystal smiled and handed me the suntan oil, "Well, while your figuring it out put some oil on my back."

She turned around and I happily spread more oil on her bronze skin. It gave me an excellent opportunity to note her sculpted butt. I could see the tan line that showed me she regularly wore this and only this bikini to the beach.

"Me next," Sabrina said and moved next to Crystal.

I dutifully spread oil over her back too. When standing next to each other my sister's 5'8" height was an inch more than Sabrina's, and while Crystal had a leaner athletic physique, Sabrina had a more playboy style body. Crystal was slightly plusher, curvier, which was a little odd since Sabrina had the bigger boobs. Without asking I massaged oil into their butts.

"So much for being bothered by our bikinis," Crystal said.

"Hey, I'm just making sure you guys don't get sunburned tushies, because then you'd probably expect me to rub aloe on them and I'd be all bothered by such a chore," I said with mock seriousness.

"Yeah, I'm sure that would be a real hardship to you," Sabrina replied sarcastically.

"It's a rough life but I manage."

After I finished putting oil on their backs they turned in unison to face me.

"Did we miss any on the front?" they asked at the same time.

I swallowed and pretended to look unsure. "You want me to double check?"

They each nodded.

"I'm only doing this in the interest of safety. I wouldn't want my big sis or favorite friend to get sunburned and develop skin cancer and die. So I'm only doing this for your health."

They giggled as I poured oil into my hands and spread it over Crystal's tit's. I made sure to rub the oil deep into her skin as she stood there with her eyes closed. Her dark nipples became hard under my ministrations and she let out a slow moan. I cupped her breasts and kneaded the oil into her skin. They fit into my hands perfectly and she sighed as I used my thumbs to tease her nipples.

The moment was so perfect I forgot to breathe.

"Don't forget about me," Sabrina said.

Her words broke me out of the trance I'd been in, I cleared my throat remembering where we were and how I was supposed to act.

"Safety first," I said.

I looked at Sabrina's smirking face and under the guise of skin care I proceeded to rub oil all over my big sister's tits. She looked into my eyes the whole time and I had to fight to keep a knowing grin off my face. I could see she did too. Sabrina's tits were bigger and softer than Crystal's. Her pink nipples almost blended completely with the color of her skin, but the little pink nubs got hard easily. The slightest touch showed her arousal and she sighed as I traced my fingers in patterns over her skin. While Crystal wasn't looking I gently pinched Sabrina's nipples. Her eyes flared and she gave a little gasp.

I smiled and told her 'all done' as I gave her nipples another pinch and let her go.

She shook her head, narrowed her eyes at me and mouthed the words, "Kill you."

I laughed and started to put my own oil on.

"You don't want us to do that?" Crystal asked.

I eyed the two of them and tossed them my oil.

Crystal stood in front and Sabrina behind as they put oil in their hands and started to work it into my skin.

I closed my eyes and felt the sun beating down on me. It felt good to relax, their touch was hypnotic and no more words were exchanged as they caressed me. Crystal rubbed her hands over my chest and then traced her hands down my ribs and back up my stomach. My muscles rippled involuntarily in answer to her touch. This seemed to excite her because she repeated the process. Her touch was gentle as she switched techniques and I shivered in response as she trailed her fingertips across all the lines of muscle on my front. She moved to my arms and gently but firmly oiled them. Eventually she dropped to her knees on her towel and rubbed oil into my legs. For a minute she was professional, then she started to trail her hands up inside the front of my shorts, I opened my eyes and saw her looking up at me with that devilish half smile. I stiffened as I felt her hands graze my thighs and her fingers traced the V between my legs and stomach.

At the same time Sabrina was working on my back in almost the exact same manner. She started out strong, working the oil into my skin and muscles. She dug her thumbs into my back and I groaned. After my muscle were sufficiently loosened she switched to light caresses, tracing her fingers back and forth across my back. Like Crystal she dropped to her knees behind me and started working on my legs. I felt her hands creep up under my shorts too. She grasped my butt at first, just holding it and squeezing bare skin to bare skin. Then she ran her fingernails firmly down the side of my cheeks making me flinch. She dug her nails in for a quick second and then went back to cupping my butt and giving gentle squeezes. I felt a sharp nip and realized that she'd just bitten me on the butt.

Simultaneously Crystal's fingers trailed closer and feather light stroked my cock as she leaned in and kissed my stomach. Abruptly Crystal slid both hands down and hopped up, in unison Sabrina pulled her hands down and stood behind me.

"There, all done," Sabrina cried.

"Me too," said Crystal.

My eyes had been half closed and I had started to fall forward as her teasing started to make me hard. I snapped my head and glared at them while they pretended nothing happened.

"That was so wrong," was all I could say.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Crystal responded.

"Me either," Sabrina agreed. "The sun must be getting to him."

"Yep, must be."

"You two suck."

Crystal stood on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, "Maybe for you we would."

She leaned back and looked into my eyes then turned and walked toward the water with Sabrina. She leaned her head in and said something, Sabrina looked back at me and they both giggled. I stood there stunned as the mental image she'd just presented flashed through my head.

We spent the next few hours playing in the water and relaxing in the sun. We talked occasionally, relaxed mostly and enjoyed each other's company immensely.

Later on, Crystal said, "I'm thirsty, I'm going to go to the store and get us some drinks and snacks."

I was lying on my blanket dozing, I opened one eye and looked at her, "Want me to go with you?"

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers