The Sibling Code Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

She thought about it for a second, "No, you two stay here I'll be back in thirty."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, if you go with me Sabrina will be all by herself and then she'll go with us and we'll probably just not come back. If you two stay here I'll be out and back quick."

I watched her stand, tug on her shorts and a top then quickly leave.

I sat up to read and enjoy the sun. I darted a look over at Sabrina. She was face down and the suntan oil made the tiny drops of water from the sea air glisten on her golden skin like tiny diamonds. I stared at her ass, it was heart shaped and tanned and perfect.

As if she sensed my scrutiny she rolled over and stretched. I couldn't see her eyes through the sunglasses she wore and she faced forward and never turned her head or seemed to look in my direction but I know she could tell I was watching her. Her nipples were hard and thrust forward from her chest proudly. With brotherly intuition I knew she was showing off for me so I decided to take advantage. I reached over and started tracing patterns on her stomach muscles and she let out a small sigh.

For minutes I went back and forth, tracing higher and higher till I was grazing the lower edge of her tits. Even though I had done this before now I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't sure if she would stop me or let me continue. The first time she was tied and gagged and couldn't prevent it even if she wanted and just a while ago it had been under the joking pretense of 'safety.' In this case she could stop me at any moment and to top it off we were on a public beach but with no rejection I got braver and teased her nipples. It was fascinating to watch them get harder as I played with them, I gently pinched them and was rewarded with a small gasp.

Still staring straight ahead she asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

I smiled and replied, "As a matter of fact, I am."

"Perv."

"Can you blame me?"

She smiled.

"I admit to being little upset," I continued.

"Oh yeah, why?"

"Because I want to rip those bottoms off of you."

She turned to face me, "Why? Does my baby brother want to see his big sis naked?" she asked coyly. "It's not like you haven't seen most of me."

"There's a big difference between most of you and all of you."

"And why do you want to see me naked?"

"Really? You're seriously asking me that? You mean besides being the most beautiful girl I've ever known?"

She smiled at my statement, "You've come pretty close already, those panties I wore the first day were pretty sheer."

"I don't care if they were made of Saran Wrap, sheer isn't the same as nothing."

"True."

I faced the ocean, "And I've got another reason."

"I'm dying to hear it."

I cleared my throat nervously, "It's kind of weird to explain... but I'm jealous."

"You're jealous?" she asked incredulously.

I waved my hand in the air, "Like I said, it's hard to explain. It's just that after what's happened over the last few weeks I feel that we've gotten even closer, but at the same time other guys that are strangers have seen you naked and I haven't, so I feel kind of jealous." I looked over at her, "Does this make any sense?"

"In a strange way it does."

"Plus, there's the Sibling Code."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, the Sibling Code says that since you've seen me naked, I get to see you naked."

"Are you sure about that? I don't remember that rule."

"It's right next to the rule about what to do when your brother passes out drunk," I said drily.

She winced, "Touché."

She glanced around.

"This is a nude beach," she said offhandedly as her fingers moved to the sides of the bikini.

I nodded and whispered, "Yes it is."

She moved the bikini down an inch.

I glanced around to see if anybody was near.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt," she tugged it down another inch, the top curls of her racing stripe came into view.

She had my undivided attention.

"Uh huh," I breathed, not taking my eyes off of her.

"I've been feeling closer than ever to you too," she slowly teased her bikini down another inch. I could see all of the trimmed blonde hair and the neatly shaved tops of her lips.

"Kind of hard not to," I chuckled.

"And since I'm the best big sister ever," she pushed them the final inch. I had an unobstructed view of her pussy.

"Yes you are."

"Say it."

"You are the best big sister ever!" I exclaimed.

She let go of her bikini and lay there, it was just at the edge of her pussy. I reached over and tugged it down a few more inches to mid-thigh.

We didn't need to say words.

Somehow having her bikini half-way down was even sexier than having it fully off. I got to my knees to get a better view. She lay there and let me look at her to my heart's content.

I grabbed my iPhone and snapped some pictures. Finally, I propped down to an elbow with my face right next to her sex.

Boldly I traced my fingers through her pubic hair, I tugged a few hairs lightly and she shifted. I bent over and nuzzled her sex with my mouth and nose, she started to get goosebumps and I saw her shiver. Her skin was warm and smelled of coconut oil. After a few seconds I felt her fingers run through my hair.

For minutes we lay together reveling in the touch and feel of each other. It was more than sexual, it was an intimate sharing of our feelings toward each other.

My breath pulsed against the sensitive skin of her mound as she ran her fingers through my hair. I buried my face in her sex and she used both of her hands to tug and pull my hair.

My chin fit into her pelvis and my lips brushed her pussy. I gave her a teasing slow lick and then pulled back.

She gasped and her fingers tightened in my hair, "That's not fair."

"I know, but we need to stop or I can't promise what will happen. I'd hate to rape my sister in broad daylight."

She laughed and said sarcastically, "Yeah that would be a shame."

"Hey, give me an inch or say the word and it'll happen."

She looked at me seriously, "I doubt I'd be bothered, but we shouldn't. It's not that I'm trying to be a tease, I'm just not there yet. I'm not quite ready to cross that line. Partly because I have a girlfriend now."

"Is that how you and Crystal see yourselves?"

Blushing she told me, "Yeah, we've talked about it and we decided to be a couple."

"That's cool."

"Thanks, but it does make what we're doing a bit awkward because now we have to worry about emotions. Will she be jealous, will I be jealous? Hell, will you get jealous of either one of us? We have to be careful so that nobody gets hurt. Having naked fun is one thing but I don't want this to end badly."

"You think it will?"

"I don't think so but I also am not sure how it will end. I mean if we all end up in some kinky three-way relationship what do we do? How do we carry that on? Or are we just going to be three sex buddies? I'm not sure, so I want to take my time."

My sister had always been the thinker, the planner. Always prepared for the future, while I was a 'go with the flow' kind of guy. It's not that I didn't think about these things I just figured whatever happens is what happens. I'm not going to miss out on my present because I'm too worried about the future, but I know my sister needed to work it out on her own so I nodded and told her, "That makes sense to me."

She moved a hand to my cheek, "Give me time baby brother."

I took her hand and kissed the fingers, "Always."

I cleared the catch in my throat and said, "Let's get wet."

I nodded toward my lower half. "I need to bring him down a little."

She tilted her glasses off her eyes and looked at my shorts. She patted my rock-hard cock and gave it a quick squeeze.

"I can see that," she laughed.

We both stood and she tugged her bikini back on. We went and played in the water, teasing, laughing and splashing. By the time we finished Crystal was back with the snacks and drinks. She stripped back down to her bikini bottoms and wanted to get wet so we went back into the water with her and spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying ourselves.

*****

During the week I got a text from Crystal.

Crystal: Come early like last week.

Me: K

I thought about that for a few minutes, I didn't know what Crystal had in mind but I figured that I should let my sister know so she could understand. So I screenshotted the text and sent it to Sabrina. I got a reply in seconds.

Sabrina: Sounds like she's trying to set something up.

Sabrina: Do as she says.

Me: K

Me: Any plans for the rest of the day?

Sabrina: No

Sabrina: Why?

Sabrina: You think of something?

Me: Yes

Me: Ever heard of a Spartan race?

Sabrina: Nope

Sabrina: What is it?

Me: It's a mud run.

Me: Between 8-9 miles.

Sabrina: Cool

Me: I'll send you the link for info.

Me: It'll be a blast.

Sabrina: Sounds great.

Sabrina: Can I invite Trish?

Me: Of course.

I had a feeling things were going to get interesting.

On Saturday I let myself in at nine on the nose. I didn't hear the shower but there was low music coming from their bedroom. I crept down the hall unsure of what to expect.

I looked into their room.

Every week I was surprised and this week was no exception.

Sabrina was tied to the bed just like Crystal had been the week before. The pink rope had her arms and legs stretched to each corner, she was wearing the same black silk blindfold and she was completely naked. Her muscles were taut as she strained against the ropes and her sex was swollen and pink from arousal. She was drenched with sweat and moaning.

Crystal was standing next to the bed wearing a pair of dark blue silk bikini panties. She saw me and raised a finger to her lips in a 'be quiet' motion.

She held a vibrator in her other hand. She sat down on the edge of the bed and gently pressed it against my sister's pussy. Sabrina let out another moan and shifted her hips. Crystal instantly pulled back.

"Nu uh, you haven't earned that yet."

"Please baby, I'll be good," Sabrina said.

"We both know that's not true."

Crystal teased her by touching the vibrator to her pussy and holding it there for a few seconds before moving it away.

Sabrina whimpered and begged, "Please, you're driving me wild, please..."

"I don't know," Crystal sighed. "You haven't been good so far."

"How have I not been good?" Sabrina whined and struggled a little more.

"You haven't let me play with Brad yet," Crystal replied as she teased her.

"I've been thinking about it baby, I swear."

"Really?"

"Yes, I really have... I'm almost... good with the idea," she said between gasps.

Crystal squealed and winked at me. She bit her lip and rewarded Sabrina with an extra few seconds of the vibrator. Sabrina moaned her pleasure.

"Your brother is so sexy, isn't he?" Crystal teased as she moved the vibrator back and forth.

Sabrina whined, "Please...don't stop..."

"Answer the question."

"Yes damn it...you know I think so... so do you."

"Maybe a little," Crystal said while glancing at me. "Which is why you love it so much when I pretend to be him and I fuck you isn't it?"

She pressed the vibrator against her.

"Oh yes," Sabrina moaned, her hips drove up as she strained against her bonds. "I love it when you pretend to be Brad."

Crystal looked at me as she asked the next question, "You want me to pretend now, before he gets here? You want me to pretend to be your baby brother?"

Panting Sabrina replied, "Yes...yes."

Crystal bent over and kissed her while keeping the vibrator pressed against her.

The kiss lasted for a long time as Sabrina writhed on the bed, her hips thrusting up as much as possible and whimpering as Crystal's lips met hers. When they broke both of them were winded and flushed with arousal.

"I'm going to do it," Crystal said as she hopped off the bed. "For the next hour I'm not going to respond unless you call me Brad or baby brother."

"I love that idea," Sabrina responded writhing on the bed. "It drives me wild and with the blindfold I can imagine it's him."

Crystal moved toward me and put the vibrator in my hand. Then she said, "In that case I'm not going to speak either. That way you can picture it's your baby brother doing whatever naughty things you want him to do to you."

"That's so sexy," she breathed.

Eyes twinkling Crystal pushed me forward as she stepped back.

I was stunned, I had been playing with both of them for weeks now but this was something new. What was I supposed to do? I assumed I was to continue playing with Sabrina as if I was Crystal but Crystal didn't know that we weren't fooling Sabrina and apparently Sabrina wanted Crystal to think she was. I shook my head, it was all so confusing trying to keep track of who knew what and who was supposed to know what.

Tentatively I reached out and traced a finger up Sabrina's leg. I had to be careful to make it seem like the touch had come from Crystal.

She moaned.

Gaining confidence I traced my fingers up one leg, across her sex, and then down the other leg.

"Quit teasing me baby brother," Sabrina begged.

In response I drew the fingers on each hand up separate legs and then met in the middle on her pussy.

I stroked my thumbs across her pussy making her groan.

She pulled against the ropes.

"That feels so good baby brother but you're driving me wild. I want to feel your tongue."

I tilted my head down and gave her pussy the smallest flick of my tongue.

"That's not fair, you bastard," she said. "I'll do anything baby brother, please, just please lick my pussy and make me cum."

I gave her another flick of my tongue, she tasted sweet.

"Damn you, you're just going to keep teasing me aren't you?"

I was hard to keep quiet as she kept up her one sided dialogue.

"If I promise to suck your dick will you lick me?" she asked.

I gave her a long lick, hopefully she'd understand.

She moaned, "My baby brother likes that idea. Does he want to see his big sister on her knees in front of him? All naked and horny."

I gave her a slow lick up then down, her lips were puffy and sensitive and she responded.

"Ohhhh, yes. I think you want that," she purred. "You want to see me suck on your cock, don't you? Do you want to look me in the eyes as you cum in my mouth?"

I ran my tongue slowly up then down and back up again.

"I'll take that as a yes baby brother," her back arched as her breath came in gasps. "Don't worry baby brother. I'll let you do whatever you want. You can look me in the eyes as I swallow."

My pace continued, I was trying to let her understand my approval by the way I licked her. The next minutes were spent focusing on using my tongue to bring her pleasure. She writhed and twisted against me, gasping and moaning the whole time.

But as much as I was enjoying seeing her dance on my tongue what she said next caught me totally off guard.

"I bet we could have a threesome with Crystal baby brother."

I paused a second before resuming.

"Ohhh," she cooed. "I hit a nerve with that one."

Did she slip? I know she knew it was me but was she still pretending? I was confused but I continued to please her.

"We could do anything we wanted to her. Tie her up together. She loves to have her pussy tickled, it drives her wild. She'll do anything if you do that. She'll beg you to fuck her, she'll beg you to suck on your dick. We could tease her all night long and take turns fucking her. We'd gag her so she couldn't do anything but enjoy it," she said. "I've always wanted a threesome and I'll bet you she wants one with us, just so she could say she fucked siblings."

I increased my pace, thrusting my tongue inside of her, her hips moving to my rhythm.

"The Sibling Code says that if you have a threesome with your big sister that you can fuck her too, so you'd get to have me. I'd let you fuck me doggy style as you pulled my hair. We could do it right in front of her and make her watch. Or even better we'll let her video record it for us."

Her talking was driving me nuts. I was rock hard and it was beginning to get hard to pay attention while she talked like that. I've never been so distracted when licking a girl's pussy.

"Just imagine all the naughty things we can do. I'll even record you fucking her or using her mouth. You could have us back to back."

I felt nails dig into my back. Crystal was behind me and enjoying this. I increased my pace against Sabrina, letting my licks become shorter but deeper.

"Ohhhhh yes, please keep that up baby brother that feels so good. After this I want to feel you inside me so bad."

Crystal nails started lightly moving up and down my back while Sabrina's hips continued to match my pace with slow thrusts against me.

"Once I had you I'd never want to stop baby brother. I'd become your personal fuck toy. You could have me anytime you wanted and I know Crystal feels the same way. Just think, every weekend you could come visit and we'd both be naked and waiting for you. Maybe one of us would even be tied up for you every weekend. Just lying there so that you could do whatever you wanted."

I almost stopped on that one, Crystal's nails had dug in harder at that comment, Sabrina was starting to tease me with her words and the irony of the situation wasn't lost to any of us. I pushed my tongue deeper inside of her, she gasped and let out another moan, her pace increasing again.

"Yes, don't stop, make your big sister cum, please, keep going."

Her excitement was contagious and I redoubled my efforts to please her. Crystal went back to running her nails across my shoulders as Sabrina started bucking and moaning.

"OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!"

I pushed my tongue as deep as I could and that sent her over the edge. She arched her back and cried out yes loudly. I kept my tongue against her clit as I felt her body pulse and tremble. After a minute, Crystal's fingers tangled in my hair and pulled me away from her. I stood and turned around. While Sabrina dazedly recovered from her orgasm Crystal kissed me quietly but deeply, tasting Sabrina on my lips. It only lasted a few seconds and when she pulled back she nipped my lower lip.

"Mmmmmm, that was so good Brad," Sabrina murmured, her body writhing from afterglow.

"I'm glad you liked it big sister," Crystal said.

"I love it when you're Brad. I swear this time you even felt different, I was so into it and turned on and it must have been my imagination but you felt stronger, more masculine. I would have sworn it was Brad," Sabrina said.

"One of these days we'll have to have the real thing and compare."

"I know, I've been thinking about it a lot lately."

Crystal let go of me and I carefully went and stood in the doorway. The way they were talking let me know we were still in 'role play' mode.

"I'm game if you are," Crystal said winking back at me.

"You don't think it's weird?"

"No, I've known you both so long and the relationship between you two is unique. I know it sounds crazy but it just seems natural for you two."

"It kind of does, doesn't it? That's so bizarre that I think of my brother like that."

"Not really, he is kind of awesome, but you do have to share. There is no way you get to have him without me getting him too."

Sabrina giggled, "We are going to wear that boy out."

Crystal bent over and kissed her sensuously. After she broke away, "Let's hope he's got the stamina to keep up. Speaking of which he should be here any minute. I'll hop in the shower and you can go answer the door."

She looked at me as she jerked her head in a signal to go and then she started untying Sabrina.

I slipped out.

Five minutes later I knocked on the door.

Sabrina answered in white bikini panties and a white tank top grinning from ear to ear.

"Who's the best big sister ever?"

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers