The Sidecar Tales 03 - Anitra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
501 Followers

From a distance of about a half-inch, I saw her eyes widen, and then drift half-closed. I felt, more than saw, that Red had come up behind her and had pulled up her cut-off t-shirt, and bunched it around her neck, so that she was bare-breasted. I ran my hands over her bare back and flanks, and down to her hips, and then over the swelling globes of the top of her butt cheeks.

Her short-shorts had been pulled down, so that they were barely on, held up from about a quarter inch of gravity-assisted disaster, as she finally broke away. Taking a deep breath, she flipped off her t-shirt, revealing lovely bare titties. She turned to her husband, and said, "Hey, I like your friend. He's a world-class kisser. Who is he, honey?"

Red answered, "This is Tom Cattus. He'll be staying with us for a while. Why don't you go out to the pool and get some sun."

She cocked up one hip, put one hand on the other hip and—letting her bare breasts swing—said, "OK. Don't be long." Then she walked away, hips and tits swinging. The bunched-up t-shirt remained on the floor where it had landed.

I looked over at my new friend, as Red said, "You can kiss her from now until the Second Coming, and each time will be the first time for her. I could strip her bare, or dress her in the most slutty, open-mesh, cat-suit outfit you could imagine, and it'd be the first time for her, even if she'd 'pulled a train' wearing it, before the accident."

He added, a little ruefully, "As a matter of fact, that was what she was wearing the night she had the 27 orgasms, before the accident, and I've had to replace it twice, cause she and I wore out the first and the second ones. Would you like to see her in it?"

I looked at my new friend in the eye, and groaned, "I'd love to see her in it, but you'd better be right there, because she's what you said—a walking orgasm—and I don't trust myself alone with her for half a minute."

Red looked out a window, whistled low, and said, "I think I should have stopped for a pizza, 'cause it's getting late, and I don't have much in the house."

I brightened, and asked, "You got some stewing beef, frozen? A couple of onions? Some celery, and a couple of carrots? Maybe an orange? Could I have a look at your spices? Let me go out to my bike, I think I have just the thing."

Back out to my bike and into the supplies in the trunk of the sidecar, and I pulled out my pressure-cooker. Yeah, I know, what's a nomad doing with that big, heavy, bulky thing? Well, if you want to make tasty food from plain-old tough pieces of meat and veggies, better get one. A little no-handle pot nestled inside, as well as a few basic utensils.

This is not your grandmother's pressure-cooker. No hissing. No steam spurting out. No feeling that you have a boiler-explosion of scalding steam on your stove. No hand-wringing, crying females in a fetal-position, cringing in the back bedroom, as the 'THING' rattled and banged on the stove, ready to unleash horrors unknown.

Nope, this was a modern Swiss implement, and tame as a tabbycat. I made a double recipe. The frozen beef cubes were defrosted in the microwave, and then cut up into 1" squares. These were fried in the bottom in one tablespoon of olive oil. I added onion & powered garlic, and melded it for a minute or so. Then I added rosemary, wine, tomato paste, orange peel, a mix of Mrs. Dash herbs I found and black pepper plus some water. I stirred to dissolve the tomato paste and boiled for another minute. Then I re-added the meat, attached the lid, and brought the pressure up to 'two red rings' for 15 minutes. I got out bread and some butter.

At the end, I spooned out the stew, discarded the rosemary and orange, and served with some bread. Total time, about half-an-hour from start to finish.

Red and Anitra each had two big helpings, I had one, and that did it for the food. A few swipes of the detergent rag to my cutting knife and the pressure-cooker pot, and all traces of dinner were gone.

And they say men can't cook!

In the evening, it was warm outside, so Red started a fire in the outdoor grill. Anitra came out later with some wine (she'd forgotten me of course, but re-introductions only took a half minute). Then, in the starlight, around the fire, Anitra started to dance to music from somewhere. It had a heavy beat, and she began a strip that lasted at least as long as her memory did, because, as she peeled the last scrap of clothing away—I think it was a headband, as she'd been nude for several minutes—she announced, "Hope you liked the start, honey, cause I had to improvise the finish. Get your cock out, husband. Whoever your friend is, I hope he likes to watch fucking, 'cause I need it bad!"

Sweaty and gasping from her sexy strip, she knelt over Red's erection, and impaled herself on it, sinking down and down, taking the entire length into her body, her head thrown back, as she gasped and groaned aloud. Then she started a slow and liquid rise and fall, with the sounds of sex clearly audible. The sucky, sticky sound of withdrawal. The slow groan of re-penetration. And repeat. Again and again.

She turned languidly to me, ignoring her husband's groans of pleasure, and she worked his cock deep inside her body. She half-whispered and half-purred, "Whoever you are, you sure like to watch. You're hard, so stop trying to hide it. Come over here and kiss my tits, while I fuck this guy."

I crossed over, and held up one unexpectedly firm and heavy breast. "This one?" I grinned at her, as she added a forward-and-back rotation to her rise and fall.

"Yeah, that one. And then, the other. Don't be shy. I'm having sex with a man, and his big cock is in my pussy, so you can use me good and rough. Come on, suck on that tit. Suck me hard. Yeah, tug and twist. Ah, God, shit, I'm cumming!"

She did, screaming and bouncing all over her husband's cock. I kept sucking and playing with her tits, and she started a three-dimensional hip-movement, as she felt her man's cock slide around, plus in and out of her. Her back was arched, and her arms around my neck, as I mangled and teased her breasts and nipples.

I felt, rather than heard, her growl, and her speed up, as Red starting shouting and screaming, shooting his manly sperm into his wife's writhing cunt, as she orgasmed and orgasmed, flowing her liquids all over his groin and belly.

They both collapsed into a heap, as she released her grip on me, and her so-responsive nipples pulled from my lips with a sucking 'plop.'

Shuddering, she slowly stood up, and the both of us looked up at her vaginal lips, which she held open. A slow ooze of freshly-deposited semen drooled out of her cunt, and ran down her right leg, getting as far as the top of her knee. We sat very still, savoring the cream-pie she was so lewdly showing us. Then, suddenly, she giggled, turned, and took five running steps, to make a clean dive into the pool, where she splashed around by herself.

I groaned at Red, as she got his breath back, and we both listened to Anitra, as she played in the water alone.

After several minutes, Anitra climbed out, and came over toward us, grabbing a large towel, dried herself off, breasts swinging and displaying her long legs.

She said, "Hi, honey. I just had a really good swim. I think I just got fucked, too. I hope your friend, whoever he is, doesn't mind seeing a naked slut around the house, 'cause I'm damned if I wanna put clothes back on." With that, she swayed back into the house.

I just nodded at him, speechless—and incredibly horny—as Anitra re-confirmed her memoryless behavior.

When we came back into the house, a little later, Anitra was in bed, and completely out. Red tenderly tucked her more securely in, and then we both went down to the living room for a scotch.

He said, a few minutes later, around a generous single-malt scotch, "I'm kind of sorry she didn't go down on you. She's a blow-job goddess."

By now, I was somewhat immune to his abrupt changes of focus, and so just said, "Uhhh..."

He laughed out loud, saying, "I've got to go to Singapore tomorrow. A complex marine salvage case. The only way she'll remember is if I leave her a note, so that she can read it over and over. I'm going to leave her with you, and I hope you can take being sexed dozens of times a day.

Take her out on your motorbike. She'll love it. Take her up in the mountains. Bend her over a sun-warmed bolder and screw her until she screams and cums a dozen times. I'll bet she won't remember being sexed past a half hour."

"Tomorrow," he concluded, "I've got a cab already scheduled, and I'm packed. I'll be gone early. If I'm going to be more than a week, I'll call."

Red got up and headed for the bedroom. Over his shoulder, he called out, "The spare bedroom is at the end of the hall. Towels are out, in the little bathroom just off it. Go ahead and explore. As for tomorrow, good luck. You'll need it."

I settled in for the night, uncomfortable with a raging hard-on that took a long time to subside.

I was awakened by a pair of stiff-nippled breasts that kept sweeping across my lips. I opened my eyes to see a very topless Anitra, bent over at the waist, and tickling my face with the tips of her generous tits. Other than a very scanty thong-style bikini bottom, and a lanyard-and-card-thing around her neck, that was all she wore.

She said, "Hello, Mr. Cattus. Red left me a note, telling me your name. I have it here around my neck, so I won't forget. He said to tell you that you're in charge of meals around here, and I'm starved, so you'd better get up and get moving. Red left you a breechclout to wear, and that's all I'm going to let you have, today."

With that announcement, she swayed off, looking back once to make sure I was watching her sway.

The breechclout was of soft microfiber, and obviously pretty minimal. In the kitchen, I found some eggs, flour mix and some eggnog, and so made very rich, eggnog waffles, with a raspberry syrup. Watching Anitra eat two of these—she was tall and could eat like a longshoreman—sitting at the table with her bare breasts swaying gently was driving me slowly mad.

I cleaned up quickly, and found her out beside the pool.

She was doing some yoga-style exercises, which are collectively called a Sun Salute, I think. She was nude, except for that little scrap of black fabric between her legs, and the only thing on my mind was sex. She went through a series of postures and movements, which I'm sure she had to have learned before her accident, as they took longer than ten minutes.

Finally, she stopped, sat cross-legged and did nothing but breathe for several minutes. Then she looked down at a small card attached to her neck by a lanyard. She looked up, saw me, and waved, pointing to a chaise lounge chair next to the pool, in full sun, with just the top shaded. She went over and took the adjoining chair, which was about six inches from me.

I could literally smell warm female flesh. I watched her breasts jiggle, and, of course, I was hard.

She looked at the card on the lanyard again, smiled, and then simply reached into my breechclout, pushed it aside, and pulled out my erected penis. Then she said, "I've teased you enough, Tom. Now let's have sex. Let me suck on your cock." Matching word to deed, she smoothly and gracefully flowed to her knees, and gently inhaled my rigid member into her mouth.

No, she didn't suck or take me down her throat, although I knew she could. I just had my cockhead kissed and tongued, and lightly sucked, until I groaned and my pre-cum started flowing.

She looked up, with deep blue eyes, and said, "Please look at me while I kiss your lovely cock. I love to be looked at by the man who's going to fuck me. Look at my tits. You like my tits, I can tell. Now they're all yours. By the way, what's your name?"

Gasping and groaning with sexual pleasure, I re-introduced myself, and she grinned, continuing to orally pleased my pulsing and hardened member. Between gentle kisses, swirls and light sucks, she said, "Oh, you're ready. So let's do all of our sexing bareback, OK? That way, I can feel your cum inside of me, and I can give you a creampie, every time. I love to do that. It's soooo slutty and nasty, showing off my pussy with a man's jism dripping out."

She pulled her lips off my cocktip. Looking at the card on her lanyard, she sat up, asking, "How do you want me? I love it all, any way I can get it. What the best way that I can fuck with you, so you get all the pleasure you can."

I gasped out, "Missionary position, with you on your back."

She giggled, and said, "That's really my favorite. That way, I can look up and see you straining to go deeper and fuck harder. I bet you want to look at my tits, and make them bounce to your fucking rhythm. I love it when that happens. Come on, guy, get that beautiful cock out and put it inside me."

She lay back, and then spread her long, lovely legs, opening her pussy lips with her fingers. I positioned my straining cock at those lips and then pushed. I slid in. Into delicious, slippery wetness. I used the force of my hips and body to force more and more of my length into this slutty woman, until I was buried deeply inside her. I groaned with the pleasure of seeing her on her back, my cock inserted inside, and feeling it move around, slippery and sliding.

Anitra put her arms up over her head, and then put one leg over my back, and locked her ankles with the other leg. "Go ahead, man, whoever you are, fuck into me, It feels sooo good to be laid by a guy with a big, hard cock."

I started to thrust, sure that I wasn't going to last. She crooned, almost reading my mind, "Don' worry. Last as long as you want to. Cum when you want to. We can fuck and fuck and fuck, as much as you want. Ahhh, I'm such a slut, and I love to be laid. Ahhh, yesyesyes, I'm gonna cum, I gonna cum, yeah, right Now, fuck me, fuck me, me, memememememem ..."

She shuddered, and arched her back, groaning and then telling me how good my cock felt in her cumming cunt. She relaxed for a moment, and then started tensing up again, this time hissing, "Yeah, you love to fuck a hot woman, don't you. Makes you feel powerful, don't it. Come on, baby, shove that meat into me. I want it. Yeah, I WANT IT. Yesyesyesyes, I'm cuming again, yessssssss, right now, cummmmmmmm ..."

She arched and came, this time squirting liquid over my crotch, and driving me into an orgy of thrusting, as I felt that tingle increasing. I pounded into her, grasping the base of her tits with both hands, and burying my face into one of them, pulling and tugging on the nipple, as I shot my load in shuddering thrusts, into this married woman's slutty body.

When my gaspng for air subsided, she looked at the card on her lanyard again, smiled, and said, "Look for my creampie, you. It's gonna drip out of me for a little while. Hold that mirror over there, so I can see it, too."

I held the mirror, while my semen drooled out of her slutty cunt, and dripped on the concrete surface, by the pool. My cock slowly subsided, until it was back to its normal shape, pointing 'southward'. I looked up, temporarily sated, to see her looking at me, and grinning.

Airly, she waved, and said, "My husband left me a note about you. Your name is Tom Cattus, I know. You really like my bare tits. They turn you on. I'm supposed to tease you with my pussy and my tits, and get you up so I can get you inside me. Red left me instructions that I was to be real loud and talk a lot when we fuck. I hope you like a real loud slut who talks and fucks, 'cause I always do what he says. He says to kiss you a lot too, so you'd better come over here, down next to me and do some of that kissing, right now."

When we came up for air, she asked me who I was. I told her to read the note on her lanyard.

While I recovered from our fuck, she read the first chapter from Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land. She read the first chapter over about a dozen times, with kissing between. Each time she read it, it was the first time for her.

When I asked to borrow Anitra's card on her neck lanyard, she absently passed it over to me. As I expected, Red had printed some terse reminders:

(1). His name is Tom Cattus

(2). He'll cook for you

(3). He really likes your bare tits

(4) He wants to hear you talk & scream when you fuck.

(5). Kiss him a lot

I took out a pen, and added one more reminder: (6). go ahead and use your fingers and toys while Tom watches.

I gave the lanyard and up-dated card back to Anitra, who was again reading the first chapter of her book, for the 2nd dozen times. I still found it disconcerting, but she appeared happy.

A few minutes later, she looked at the note-card on her lanyard, and smiled, as she got up and went into the main house. She re-emerged with a small bag, and settled back down on the outdoor lounge. Picking up her book, she idly rummaged through the bag with her free hand, which emerged, a minute or so later, with a small, white cylinder.

A quick twist turned what was revealed to be a pocket rocket on. She started stroking her breasts and nipples with the buzzing toy. Anitra looked up, put the book down, and gestured me over to the lounger next to her. She transferred the buzzing toy down, across her belly, to the top of her shaved-bare cleft, and then down inside it.

Abruptly, she grunted, and then groaned, low in her throat, brought up her bent legs, and spread them wide. I saw her eyes were fixed on me, as she maneuvered the buzzing little vibrator into and around her pussy. Her hips started to heave and her belly contract and release, as the tempo of her grunting and moaning increased. Suddenly she screamed, "Yes, oh, yes, just like that, yessss." Her body arched, and she held the arch for several long moments, before she relaxed down on the lounger, holding the buzzing cylinder in her hand.

"You came," I said, totally unnecessarily, adding, "I liked to see you cum."

She grinned, long and lazy, and dropped the buzzer back in the little bag. "I liked it too, and its just the best when I can get somebody to watch. Do you wanna fuck?"

I grimaced ruefully, and said, "We had sex just an hour or so ago, but you probably don't remember. I can't get it up now."

Still smiling that lovely smile, she said, "I don't care. Let me see your cock. Put it here in my hand, even if it's soft."

Holding my limp meat, she squeezed and grasped my still-limp cock, and then she giggled, saying, "I guess you're down for a bit, but I still wanna suck on it. Move up a bit, so I can get my mouth around it."

She worked my soft manhood over for quite a while, giving me a lot of pleasure, but no hardness. Apparently, I was the only one bothered about that state of affairs, because she sucked and licked my soft penis with all the single-minded attention that she'd given my formerly hard cock.

I said so.

Smiling around the fleshy tube in her mouth, she murmured, "I don't care. I love to have a naked man's cock in or on me, somewhere. My husband said to show you my tits and make love to you, and talk sex to you, and that's what I'm doing, because I really love to be a sex slut and I love holding and sucking your cock. It'll be hard again, soon, and then you can fuck me. I'll love it then, too, nice and hard, and I'll make it soft again. Soft, then hard, then soft, over and over. I like it all."

Pulling out my cock with a 'plop,' she said, "Go over and turn on the sauna, over there by the other end of the pool. Then come back, and lick my pussy, and then I'll frig myself with a big glass dildo. Then we'll go into the sauna, and then we can both rest. And then, I'm sure, you can fuck me again, out by the pool."

The control to the electric-heated hot-rocks of the sauna were basic, as I've used them before, and I left it to heat up. I found Anitra slowing pushing a large glass dildo in and out of her wet pussy, and, between strokes, lowered my head to her pussy, and slipped my tongue around until I found her clit, which I stated to flip with my tongue.

TheKeith
TheKeith
501 Followers