The Sidecar Tales 03 - Anitra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

In something of a daze, I pulled my already hard cock out of my shorts, and displayed it for her. She smiled, wickedly, looking over her shoulder, and reached down to turn on the recording, turned up loud.

Then she pressed the button on her collar.

The music started, with a low oboe/bassoon note and a steady rat-tat-tat beat, and she started to move her hips slowly around in a sensuous swirl. A few seconds later, she suddenly grasped her right breast and moaned. Then she continued with her devilish sway, and, in a couple of movements, reached back and grabbed her buttocks, thrusting her chain-attached breasts at me. I knew the butt stimulator had gone off.

Sway and swirl. Breasts stimulating, and nipples growing longer and harder than I thought possible. Anitra's head thrown back, as she hissed, and then doubled forward, as she orgasmed in front of me, obviously stimulated by her cunt or clit.

Hip rotation, as the pace of the music increased, and she grasped at both her breasts, and then doubled forward again, riding the crest of a three-point stimulation. She was gasping, and sweating.

The music went on, the tension rising, as she suddenly fell to her knees, doubled over and tearing at her breasts, and then looking up at me, suddenly screaming out, "Ahhh, good, gooood fuck, ahh, fuck me, you're gonna fuck me soooo good, yeah, I need to be laid."

She rose, and danced to the driving rhythm of the music, putting one foot up on a chair, so I could see the liquid oozing and dribbling from her pussy, as she twisted and thrust to the music and the ever-demanding electrical impulses of her toys. Her hips thrust lewdly, and she was covered with dripping sweat, as she stood against the massive erogenous stimulation that was coming harder and faster.

The music reached it crashing conclusion, and stopped, as she suddenly ripped the butt-plug out of her ass, and the egg and clit tickler out, too. The breast stimulators went, too, and she literally lunged at the hanging sex swing, dangling from the overhead beam of the pool cabana. She was in the slings within 10 seconds, and she literally screamed at me, "Jam that cock into my cunt, right now. I need to be laid. Fuck me so damned hard it comes out my ass. FUCK ME! Now, damnit, now!"

And so I did. I was standing up, driving my lust-strengthened cock deep into her, and the pulling out completely, only to re-penetrate her the next stroke. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips while I fucked. For a few minutes, I bent and kissed her pussy and clit, while a fingered her asshole, and then transferred my attentions back to having my hard cock in her pussy while I mauled her tits and nipples with my hands.

I hope some day to have a house again, because I want to own my own sex swing. I could fuck this slut without having to do a thousand pushups against gravity. Just thrust with my hips, and drive my cock-head deep within her. Set up a rhythm, and add the swing's oscillation to my fucking. Listen to my slut's shrieks and cries, and watch her go from orgasm to orgasm, and finally into that state of orgasm where she just didn't come down from the previous one.

I watched Anitra go there, and from then until I came, she was one total swinging orgasm, the ultimate insane female hot-wife slut, available for my pleasure. I took it for as long as I could, and then sent load after load of jism, squirting deep into her womanly depths, as I called out her name and told her she was a 'fucking slut,' over and over.

I finally sagged, and had to stop fucking, my all but soft penis betraying me. But I got to look up at Red's slut hot-wife, drooling my jism out of her adulterous pussy, as she hung there in the swing, enjoying steady aftershocks of more orgasm.

Shaking and shuddering, I lowered her collapsed and comatose post-screwed body onto the lounger under the swing. Then, somehow, I picked up the end, and literally rolled her into the house, down the short hall, and into her own bedroom. I barely managed to transfer her to her bed, dragged the covers over her, and then staggered back to the bed I was using.

I didn't get up until ten o'clock, and I slept alone. When I staggered out of bed, and took a brief shower, I checked on Red's hot-wife, got her awake, and managed to get her showered and changed into a totally scandalous Wicked Weasel bikini. I managed to feed her something from the kitchen, and then left her, asleep, on the living room couch.

When I staggered out of the sauna, and drank a bottle of water, I returned ... to find my friend, and Anitra's husband, sitting in his familiar chair. We talked for a couple of hours, mostly about his trip and then about his wife. I evaded his questions about her memory, except to say we'd worked on memory drills.

About noon, she woke up, smiled, and went over to Red, and kissed him, asking, "Hi, honey. I've missed you. Who's your friend. He's cute. Can I kiss him, too?"

She didn't wait for permission, and I starved for oxygen for a long while, as she enjoyed my lips and tongue.

An hour later, and I was gone, up the Interstate toward Albuquerque. I left behind a ugly-handsome Apache-American friend and his slutty hot-wife, who were, when I left, fucking each other like demented minks.

I don't even think they knew when I left their garage.

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers