All Comments on 'The Silent Chronicles: Silent Birth'

by yaoi_lover_21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Alexandra831Alexandra831over 12 years ago
Great story..

This is a great story.. but you might want to go back through and reread it. there are lots of spelling errors as well as some things like. She was nearly 34, but was celebrating her 35 birthday. Just have someone proof read it.. fix the mistakes and you have a wonderful story here.

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21over 12 years agoAuthor
Age glitch

I apologize for the age glitch, the dancing scene was one I added months later so that's why that problem arose. I hope you enjoyed the story otherwise.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Very exciting read!

I don't usually read erotic horror, but I'm glad I did. This really captivated me. Your heroine is certainly feisty- I can't wait to read more! DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like it, a lot!!!

Very good story and I will be waiting for more. As a zombie fan and a lifelong shooter I can say you did very well and it is refreshing to see it from a view point besides the standard male macho hero type. To many people forget that if something were to happen, it would not just be the young athletic types that had to survive. When I get my account straightened out I will send you a message with my e-mail in case I can be of help with firearm info or something.

yaoi_lover_21yaoi_lover_21over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thanks for all the great feedback. To the person about firearm info that would be great! The second installment will be available soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet!

I really liked this story. For some reason, when she gave birth, I envisioned a zombie baby......go figure. lol Keep writing, sweetie. You are great!

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Haha It was like watching a thriller movie. I was mentally screaming the entire time, and my body tensed when she was locked in the bathroom giving birth.

So good! I wanna know what happens to them. How about writing an epilogue??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryaoi_lover_21@yaoi_lover_21
I'M BACK!! I'll be finishing the Silent Chronicles this summer 2022. It's been years since I've uploaded anything so I still hope there is some interest in the story, but it's only right to finish it. Next chapter COMING SOON!!! xxxYL21xxx

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES