All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 01'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 6 years ago
Well done!

I look forward to more. Kudos!

2027fred2027fredalmost 6 years ago
You sell yourself short

Much better than anything I could write couple of mistakes mostly missing words but otherwise a great read keep it up

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you both for your comments and support, I’m glad you enjoyed it! I have found an amazing editor who has agreed to help edit this series. Chapter 1 here is done being edited and I will submit it to replace this version here shortly. It flows better and I believe is a better read than it was before. Chapter 2 and 3 have been submitted and are awaiting approval. Again those are the “raw” versions that I have edited myself but as soon as I get the edited versions back I will submit them to replace what will be up on here.

Starting with Chapter 4 I will simply be waiting to publish the edited version and not resubmitting a polished version of it. All 34 chapters are written and completed and I am just waiting to post them as I get them back from my editor.

Thanks again!

DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start

So far, the story build is a great start. Looking forward to the next installment.

Well done.

- DK

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks DK, glad you enjoyed it. Some of the chapters are a bit shorter like this one whereas some are certainly longer. I have this planned as a three book series and book one is mainly character and plot development. It does heat up with some action and plenty of erotica later on but it’s a journey that takes a bit to get going. Books 2 and 3 will be much more involved and plot heavy with plenty of action and twists. I will post more chapters as they are finished being edited by my amazing editor. For now the first three are submitted and awaiting approval to be published. I did submit the edited version of this chapter today and hopefullly within a few days it will replace what is posted here. Not to worry many more are coming.

- DaddyIrishman

DianaofThemysciraDianaofThemysciraalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

I loved it and can’t wait for the next chapters!!!

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Diana

Glad to hear you liked it and I have posted and awaiting approval on the edits of these two and should have Chapter 3 submitted in a day or two maybe. More to come :)

- DaddyIrishman

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Edited version posted

The version now published and posted is the edited version that my editor Tex beethoven cleaned up for me. Hope you all re-read it as it’s a much better version now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
? Did I miss the hot part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Just as a recommendation, might enjoy some stories by maxd01 and wolphin5 on wattpad.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the heads up!

I just got on Wattpad myself though so far no traffic on my stories.

That said Maxd01 is on Lit too and I have been reading their stories for years. Not familiar with the other author but I will take a look. Thanks and glad you like the story, check out the other chapters if you haven't already.

P.S. There is a short humorous narrative story I posted that you can find under my submission called "The.Worst.Blowjob.Ever." Its a 5-7min read and I think is quite hilarious so check it out ;)

- DaddyIrishman

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 6 years ago
Good start...

... a good start. Dynamic, with enough detail to give a solid mental picture.

Writing tip: your sentences are usually quite long. To help avoid text walls and also keep your cadence natural, break some up. A short sentence packs emphasis. Use them when there's one detail you don't want the reader to forget, have a reaction stand out, or to start a sudden event.

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

I've read the whole story about a year ago and really love it you are a really good writer and would love to read either more of this series or another series hope you keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous