All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 01'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kittymacabrekittymacabrealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Great build up, characterization, and language!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story has decent bones but it could have been amazing with more dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

Very powerful and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one star.

It just fell short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

I need a second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dont think ive left a comment in years of skulking

Please dont listen to any negative comments you get here. That was a powerful story beautifully told. It was erotic perfection. Sensual and emotional, a hard mix to carry off. I would love to read more of your writing, you have a great voice. Not quite sure if the impact of this scene would work without the element of taboo. Well done, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet

I thought it was sweet.

petercumming69petercumming69almost 8 years ago
EEEEE-rotic...

An absolute turn on story. Love your writing style...realistic on all levels.

One of the most erotic stories I've read...in my hall of fame.

Please give us some more chapters, or other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Remarkable!

Terrific story, very well told. Characters were excellent. Unlike about any other writer on this site, you've figured out a perfectly believable way to have an 18-year-old girl absolutely naive. (Well, almost absolutely.) ;-) I'm a male, so I have to ask: why was she wearing panties and socks to bed but no bra or top? Did you do it to help turn Dad on? (I'll grant you, the bare back of an 18-year-old can be incredibly sensuous.) Was she really planning to crawl into his bed with her upper body naked?

Keep up the good work!

Finger-Meister

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedalmost 8 years agoAuthor
From the writer

I just wanted everyone to know I am reading the comments. This is my first story so I am still unsure how to respond or whether to respond to comments. They are important to me.

Bear with me 'till I have the etiquette here figured out.

Please do not think that because I didn't respond directly I didn't read or don't care about the comment. It just means I am new here ...and still learning.

A few have written to my email ... since message always carries a DO NOT PUSH REPLY TO ANSWER, I am unsure about them too.

PATIENCE PLEASE

and keep commenting

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 8 years ago
good work

much better then something i would write i think keep up the writing, practise makes perfect.

kdragnfly13kdragnfly13almost 8 years ago
Wow.

Such beautiful eroticism without even much physical or verbal contact between the characters. I cannot wait to read the other chapters. Thank you!

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfalmost 8 years ago
H-o-l-y M-o-l-y

That was quite possible the most understated erotic thing I've ever read! I was absolutely sucked into every word. I could almost "feel" hot and my hand and arm! 5 stars!

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00almost 8 years ago
Sensual

You have an excellent style of writing and I found the story to be incredibly sensual. Looking forward to reading Ch 02.

ChasBChasBover 7 years ago
Nice, But Nonsensical

Very erotic, and beautifully written, but highly improbable. As someone commentated, even a frightened 18 year old girl wouldn't go to her dad's room to cuddle without covering up everything. Also, her bed would need to be as high as a table for dad's cock to fall naturally into her hand unless he was a runt, and if she was face down, her hand would naturally be palm down in all likelihood. Try it.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Very well written

And looking forward to the following chapters!

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Bliss

This is one of the most beautiful things I've read here. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good!

VERY EROTIC!!

bgdick68bgdick68over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Just how I would like it with my stepdaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i always have to wonder so now you do too

this is erie and almost beautiful until the part where i remember that whatever this is has ruined me forever, and i could have been a normal person. and now i’m left with questions that can never be answered and a fear of ever having a child of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Series

I've read the whole series, admittedly you are an erotic genius! I do have problems with the way Mac is characterized and how much everyone seems to desire delicate white nikki the most. Kind of racist even if unintentional, it distracted me. Also, the way Mac lost her v to nikki's dad, she's treated less innocently and more sluttily perhaps because she's black, not coll. White delicate nymph and dark desire...no thanks. Just saying.

CharismataCharismataalmost 3 years ago

You never disappoint.

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarabout 2 years ago

One of the most promising starts to a father daughter erotic story I’ve ever read! Really looking forward to reading more : )

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot as hell. Listen to yourself when writing. You know what you want to convey. ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous