All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 05'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stop Teasing!!!!

You are doing it too much!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Soooo hot!!

Love the story hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lmao

"jesus, no bra?" men are so fucking stupid like she was sleeping shes not gonna wear a bra weirdo... also ur gross go die incest is disgusting (◕‿◕✿)

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Fantastically written

Each of your words drags a soul deeper into depravity. I could picture you sitting there on the edge of the bed holding her hand, as she is holding you and the thoughts going through your mind. Is it heaven, or is it hell? The more I read, the closer to hell I got, and you were right there beside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You killed that story here..

Five chapter reading done... Till now now this is one sided story.. Daughters description, daughters feeling, you haven't touched at all... Big question why eighteen years old daughter would do that thing... In first chapter it is understandable that thing happened just because of instant urge.. Nikki was awake at that time.. Didn't she think about it during the whole day.. Didn't she talked about it with anyone with anyone here I refer to Mac... And in this fifth chapter it all happened.. My question is how it can happened so soon... Jack is a Attorney in his forties he must be a man of self control.. how he can loose his control like this....HOWEVER he has just gone through a father daughter incest case..

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
A return

I first read this a couple of years ago I remember it as being the most erotic tale I had read, having found it again my opinion has not changed.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

The most erotic chapter so far. Yet I know there's more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmmmmmm, so fucking good!!!! Thanks. It's like I'm there doing it with you. It feels so amazing with her hand stroking my dick and causing me to squirt my cum all over, baby!!!!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous