All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 09'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 8 years ago
I am LOVING this story ...

I check the new stories every day - hoping to see the next chapter.

Man, oh man - is this good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yowza

If you published this I would by a hard copy;) Just a few grammatical things and this is perf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SHE STOOD AND HER TUMMY WAS ABOVE HIS LIPS

That was a solid visual and these details have brought your story to life for me. I am really enjoying your work.

Not all women choose to follow the Madison Avenue influence of advertising when it comes to grooming standards. There are independent thinkers who prefer to leave the vaginal area grow while trimming at the panty line. I find this attractive because it tends to underscore a "not simply following like a Lemming," attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK

First, it's "Aikido", not Akido. Smooth does not have an e at the end "smoothe" isn't correct. Shaking your head, to me anyway, means a negative side to side motion meaning "no", but that may just be me. My choice would be to call it nodding. I only mention these things because I noticed them and they bothered me. I'm not a proof-reader, so there may be other technical issues but the ones you don't notice don't distract from the smoking hot story (which this so is).

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comments!

Hey all,

Thank you. I actually do read comments. A couple of responses.

Aikido : Thank you, my bad. I actually knew that and misses the misspell over and over in this chapter.

Smoothe: This one is OK. Looked it up several times. It is the older, more English (UK) usage and is consider somewhat quaint and antiquated but still OK to use. Not sure why I have always liked it spelled that way. Sort of like theater v. theatre. Thank you though.

Head nods v shakes: I agree and that is my intent. Occasionally I will blur the distinction to leave a certain amount of ambiguity so the reader can supply either a Yes or No depending on their desires. We read into things what we want to hear.

I will go look and see if I misused it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Oh : Pubic Hair. Not sure if I was following Madison avenue or just society's general infantization of young women as sexual 'baby girls'. You have not met all of the characters, yet. There is as much variety here as in real life. (I hope)

Glad many are enjoying it as I intended. Look forward to hearing your comments on the next chapter (Ch 10).

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceover 7 years ago
It's that age-old conundrum

The story is rolling along well and it will be interesting to see where your conscience takes him. Thank you!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Great

She finally stood up for herself and told him off.

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
I am overcome

This isn't reading. This is a sensual, sexual, emotional assault on the senses. I want to mainline it like heroin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My god...

I've been reading these for the last two hours. I can't stop. It's so fucking sexy and sensual and erotic. My goodness. I don't think I've ever cum so many times from a series on here... I can't wait to read the rest. My pussy is so wet and my clit is throbbing just thinking about it.

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollaralmost 2 years ago

Mind-blowingly hot!!!!!! 🥵 xoxo God actual damn!!!! Xoxo

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollaralmost 2 years ago

This remains my favourite chapter so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous