The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her small body begged him, Do it!

She smelled so innocent to his senses. He could smell her sweat. He could smell her fresh breath. He could feel the small fine hairs of her neck against his lips.

Jack dragged his hips back from her. He took a deep breath. Releasing his hard-on, Jack rolled over on his back. Scooting up the bed beneath her, he reached up and pulled Sir Barrister from under her tummy, tossing the bear to the floor. He moved his head up under her kneeling form. His face in another perfect position, he reached up with both hands to pull her open sex down onto his face. Jack ate Nikki. How he did it was both sensual and lewd at the same time.

Oh my God, that's not a kiss! The kissing monster just became the licking monster. This is so different than a girl kissing me there. Holy Shit, this is so different!

This third time was not gentle as Jack Grant reached up from under her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then proceeded to tongue fuck her till she fainted. The last thing she'd whispered was, "Oh my god, eat me, Daddy!"

When he finally pushed her dripping tired little pussy from his face, his cheeks were wet. His mouth was dry, his tongue ached in fatigue, and his chin was literally covered in his daughter's juices. He rolled her tenderly to her side, leaving her drained, wet and satisfied.

Exhausted, Jack crawled up behind his sleeping daughter. "Jesus, I'm so fucking confused," he whispered a confession to a small sleeping girl. He gathered her petite body into his arms. Bringing his face next to hers, he kissed her neck. Like a dad, he brushed the hair to the side to uncover his sleeping daughter's face.

I'm so fucking conflicted. I know I shouldn't be here in your bed. I know you don't understand what I'm doing here. Hell, I don't understand what I'm doing here.

He kissed her neck. "I love you, Nicole. More than you can ever know."

He smiled tiredly. There's nothing in the world I want more than to slide balls deep into you. 'To go where no man has gone before!'

Pulling her hair back in his fingers, he kissed her behind her ear.

Jack closed his eyes. His throat hurt. "There is so much you don't understand, so much I don't know how to tell you," he murmured into her hair. He drew a breath, smelling her hair. Peaches! Always, peaches!

Jack drew her in tighter to his body. They spooned. It was not entirely innocent. His erection lay between his daughter's back and him. I haven't cum, yet.

He pulled back slightly breaking the skin to skin father daughter contact. And we're not going to tonight! Not like this. Not while I'm so confused. Horny, confused, tired fathers with hard-ons make mistakes.

Slipping carefully from her bed Jack reached down and picked up the bear, placing her arm over it so that when she woke up it would be with her.

It'd been a long physically and morally exhausting night. And, there was no breakfast at the Grant home that morning. Everyone overslept. It was nearly 10 am., when Jack woke up. His mouth lent credence to the old saying: You are what you eat!

It was noon before his only child stirred. Lying with her legs wrapped around Sir Barrington, Nicole Grant woke. What? Where am I? She rolled to one side, taking the teddy bear and the covers with her. Lying in a fetal position, Nikki thought about last night.

She pushed the bear back, eyeing it accusingly. You helped him! You wouldn't let me get away. You held me so he could ... kiss me there.

She examined him closer and more intently. How did you know it was him? How did you know who the Kissing Monster really was? No answer; the bear remained silent. Nikki cocked an eyebrow and giggled. "Pleading the Fifth Amendment, huh? Barrister, you're the best bear ever!" A hug sealed her praise.

Jack walked quietly down the hall to the bathroom, managing to pass her unopened door without opening it. He brushed his teeth. He needed a shower. What he really needed was a COLD shower. The icy water shocked him out of his fuck-lust to some semblance of normalcy. He fought the cold-water goosebumps as he thought of what he'd done with his own daughter. Daughters! He knew better; he was supposed to be the adult and they, the children.

"Young women," he corrected himself out loud.

Fuck you! That doesn't matter. She's an adult. They're adults! True enough; but, she's inexperienced. They're inexperienced. You're not! They don't know what they're playing with. You do! She doesn't understand consequences; neither of them understands consequences! By God, you should!

Jesus, I'm talking to myself. There is nothing wrong with talking to yourself! Not unless you talk back. Now, I'm having conversations with myself. I am going fucking crazy! A temporary insanity defense for incest? Well, no one has tried that one before.

He stepped from the shower, his cock no longer particularly stiff. The skin was still loose over the head, the veins softening, the shaft bending slightly and not achingly hard. He toweled himself off and felt at least physically clean. He stared into the mirror, examining his body. He straightened up. His stomach was flat but with two noticeable love handles. His hair was a little salt and pepper. He was a little pale but that was because of his law practice.

Too many late hours and days in the law library or on the computer, and not enough time on the boat.

He looked into his own eyes, the windows of the soul. He didn't really want to see what was there right now but, to his credit, he didn't just look away. There was raw need for release. It was mixed with a sense of danger and taboo. There was something almost bestial in that look.

There's a line with right on one side, and something less on the other. I'm already on the wrong side of that imaginary line. His eyes darkened. It's not imaginary. Penetration, no matter how slight. And, I'm pretty sure that the Oregon legal system does not follow the legal reasoning of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government of the United States that oral sex is not sex.

He thought of Nicole; his eyes softened and there was love. Good dad is still in there somewhere. I know he is. I hope he is!

Spencer's right, I need to date. Maybe, I need to do it before anything else happens between me and Nicole. MacKenzie, too. Now, I now two eighteen-year-old reasons for dating. Not one, two! This problem is not getting smaller!

His cock twitched at even the thought of them and began to stiffen. Christ, not again.

Slipping on a pair of jeans, he walked to the kitchen where he kept his very special bottle of Kentucky Bourbon. Jack Grant used a shot of eighteen-year-old bourbon to wash down the taste of a very special eighteen-year-old girl.

He was sitting on the couch in the living room when Nikki finally finished showering. She entered quietly. She wore her ever tasteful wrinkled gray sweat shirt. It was huge on her, and long enough he couldn't tell what she had on under it. Crossing the room, she sat down next to him, idly kicking her feet against the couch. Then, she lay down on the couch next to him with her head in his lap. She looked up. He laughed, "Okay, so now, you want to talk?" He put down his drink, waiting.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Nicole?"

"Mac showed me how to kiss like a big girl."

"What does Mac know about 'kissing like a big girl'?" Last time I checked, she didn't have a boyfriend." Believe me, you already know how to kiss like a big girl.

"She saw 'Hooters Girl' and Spencer."

"I think that 'Hooters Girl' has a name. It's Tammy." Little eyes see everything, Spencer. Be careful!

"She watched 'Tammy' kiss her dad. Mac said that she must be a really good kisser 'cause her dad seemed to like it a lot," Nikki explained.

"How could she tell?" Jack probed.

"Mackenzie said that kissing Tammy made her dad's cock get big."

Jack brought his fingers to his eyebrows, kneading the dull throb starting there. "Olivia Nicole, we are not having this conversation. I discussed this kind of sharing with you and MacKenzie, and how easy it can be misunderstood."

"Would you help me check to see if my kiss does that to a guy?"

"A guy? What the hell kind of question is that to ask your dad?" Jack's jaw literally dropped. "No. No! Nope." Absolutely not. Not going to happen.

His conscience chose this precise moment to intrude sarcastically, Not while she's awake, anyway!

"Daddy, please?"

Jack shook his head emphatically. "Nikki, you should learn this with a boy, a boyfriend. Not with your father."

"I don't have a boyfriend. But, if I did, I would need to know how to kiss him."

He cleared his throat. "I thought you and Mackenzie ..."

"What?"

"Well, if Mac showed you how, maybe ... maybe, you could practice with her." By the way, I would give a body part to watch!

"Kissing a girl is not the same as kissing a man!"

Oh, really?! Jack suddenly felt like a trapped animal as she glanced up at him. Anxiously, he looked around; he really was cornered on the couch. There was no escape.

"Daddy, don't you want to kiss me?" He looked down her body as she lay there next to him, opening and closing her legs absentmindedly, revealing and concealing a very small bald pussy. Now you see it! Now you don't! Fuck!

He glanced down at his daughter and had to admit that he did. Closing her eyes had made her even cuter. And, I can look at your little kitty again without you knowing.

She could feel his lips near hers, and she held her breath expectantly. I am so ready to be kissed. I really am, Daddy! Their lips touched. He could swear that there was a small spark, like a small jolt of static electricity. He felt her jump.

Her lips opened and his tongue flicked across hers. She let him do the work, kissing back but not being aggressive. He saw her eyelids flutter as his hand slipped under her neck, lifting her face to his lips.

He broke the kiss, smiling down at her. She opened her eyes dreamily, "Mmmmm ... that was so nice." She licked her lips as though tasting the kiss.

She surprised him by reaching up under her hair that draped over a jeans covered thigh and feeling his cock. He jumped as she squeezed it, brashly testing its firmness.

"Holy shit, Olivia Nicole, you can't just reach down and grab a man's dick to see if he likes the way you kiss!" he scolded her. Although, it's probably is a much surer indicator than typical conversations on a date.

His dick was heavy, but not hard. Nikki pouted, "I didn't kiss right because you aren't getting bigger."

Is there some secret I don't know? Something adults don't tell us?

"Well, there's more to it than just the kissing. It looks simple in the movies, but it's actually very complicated. How you turn-on the guy depends on a lot of different things, like what you're wearing, whether you kiss him or he kisses you. Like I said, 'a lot of different things'."

"What turns you on? How would I turn you on?"

He heard her definitely emphasize the word, 'YOU'.

"What turns me on, huh?" He closed his eyes, leaning his head back, I give up! "Nikki, go to your room and put on your bra, your white cotton panties, and your white cotton socks. Get one of my old dress-shirts, but don't button it up. Nothing else, okay? Then come back here to me."

She looked at him, smiled and got up. She turned and left, her pony tail swaying as she walked away.

I fucking give up! This just isn't going to go away by itself. We always keep coming back to something sexual. This is driving me around a bend, and I've started talking to myself. It's like, if we don't resolve this, there's never going to be a moment where we are just a dad and daughter again.

Nikki slid into the room on the wooden floors in an entrance echoing Tom Cruise's 'Risky Business 'scene in just a shirt and socks. Jack had to smile, Risky Business, huh? You'll never know how risky!

She settled onto the couch next to him and looked at his jeans. "Okay, even with your jeans on, I can see you like me dressed this way." Her finger traced the body of the evidence of his interest.

Nikki turned her face back up to her father and asked, "Can I kiss you now?" Come on, Daddy. Let me try!

He nodded his head, watching as she leaned forward her lips finding his. His eyes got bigger. She kissed better. Her tongue found his lips, then slipped through them. As she broke the kiss, she reached between his legs placing her hand on his thigh. He was hardening. He hardened even more under her hand.

"Oh, you liked that kiss better, huh?"

As she leaned for a better view, one of her bra's thin straps slipped off her small shoulder revealing a perfect teenage nipple, small and pink against her pale skin. It wasn't the first time Jack had noticed her nipples were puffies. Her aureole stood out slightly from the surrounding skin. They were slightly inverted. It was the first time, he had noticed the pale skin was so perfect you could see the faint blue veins beneath it. Fuck, I think that's sexy!

She smiled at him, casually reaching up and pulling the bra strap back up onto her shoulder. "Do you like seeing me? Does it make you hard to see my breast?" His cock surged under her hand.

He reached up for the strap. Nicole playfully slapped his hand away. "Un-uh, no touching!" She paused for a moment, then asked, "Why did you make me put clothes back on? I thought all a guy wanted to do was get the clothes off a girl, so he could see all of her."

"Nikki, you asked me how to turn a guy on, because you want to make a young man...a date, for example ... happy." It was his turn to smile. "As long as you have your panties and bra on, you can pretty much do most things that feel good without having to worry about ... well, about getting pregnant because some boy got so turned-on he forgot the condom thing." Nice save there, Jack. It's not just because I have a white cotton panties, white cotton socks, and white shirt fetish!

She looked at her dad. "So, are you telling me that this is what I can do on a date without 'you' having to worry about me?"

"No, I am not saying you should do this with a date. But, I can show you what will wear them down, slow them down, maybe keep you safe." He smiled. Maybe keeping you in your clothes will keep you safe from Daddy, too. And, me from you.

She looked down, wiggling her toes in the socks. "What about the socks? Not exactly sexy."

He blushed. "Okay, I admit it. They're for me. You've worn them ever since you were little, because your feet get cold. Seeing you in your bra and panties dressed like this is really a turn-on. And it'll stop us from getting carried away."

"But, Daddy, this is how I always dress."

"I know."

"So, you're saying that the way I normally dress turns you on?"

"Yes."

"This is what I wear to kiss you goodnight."

"I know."

"It's what I wear to have breakfast with you."

"I know."

"It's what I wear after I shower to watch TV with you." Except, sometimes, I don't wear any panties.

At that precise moment, Jack had exactly the same thought, Except sometimes, you don't wear any panties. He merely answered,"Trust me when I say, 'I know'."

"Do I turn you on every time you see me? Does everything I do with you get you turned on?"

He nodded his head. A fucking definite, Yes, to that one!

"Are you always hard around me?" she prodded, her curiosity mounting.

He nodded his head. Always!

"I didn't know that."

With an affectionate fatherly laugh, he turned her face to his so she could see his eyes. "I know."

"Why do I turn you on so much?"

Jack took her hands in his and lovingly emphasized his every word. "To me, you are the perfect young woman. I can say that with some pride as your dad. I now you better than almost anyone in the world. I know your every mood. I know every move you body makes. You're relaxed and almost intimate around me. You are a love-child. You're made from the love your mom and I felt for each other."

"A love-child!" I like that.

"And, because you are so innocent!" he added.

"Look at me, Daddy! I'm not." Oh, Daddy, I'm really not innocent. Won't you ever figure that out?

She stepped off the couch to the floor. She turned for him, letting him see. She let him take his time examining her, then she climbed back onto the couch. This time she straddled his legs.

So, what would a dad think was sexy? Let me see! She reached up and undid the top button on the shirt he was wearing. The next one followed. He looked down as her small fingers worked the buttons. With the shirt unbuttoned, Nikki took it in her hands, pulling it slightly open. She looked down at the hairs on her dad's chest. Her hands went to his chest, fingers tangling in the curly hairs. He gasped just a little as her fingernails trailed across his nipples.

Nikki put both hands flat on his chest and leaned in. "Close your eyes, Daddy, 'cause I wouldn't want you to have bad thoughts if you accidentally saw me naked again."

He closed his eyes and began filling a monumental erection as he felt her lean forward slowly. He could just feel the heat of her when a set of lips covered his. She kissed unhurriedly, not at all like a daughter. He started to wrap her in his arms but she slapped his hands, giggling."Don't reach for me again, Jack, or I'll stop. Do you understand?"

As he nodded his head, feeling her reach down his stomach and find his jeans-covered erection. "Ohhh, I see. You like being teased. You actually like it when you're not in control, don't you?"

His cock expanded involuntarily. She laughed a laugh much older than her years. "Shame on you! Would you like your teenage daughter to force you do things so you wouldn't have to feel any guilt?"

Well, she nailed that one, lawyer!

She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Letting the white shirt open all the way and slide off her shoulders, she felt it fall behind her perfect ass onto his knees. Then she quickly reached down,, unclasping the front of her bra, revealing small breasts. They were swollen and very sensitive. She slowly brought one up to her dad's face. At first, Jack thought it was going to be just a kiss until the shape of it slid across his lips. Surprised and delighted, he sucked at the nipple greedily.

Now, Nikki's face blazed scarlet again. "Sorry, my bra must have popped open by accident. I didn't mean for you to do that."

He blanched, thinking he'd done something she hadn't intended. When he felt a second nipple replace the first one, he wised-up immediately. Using just his tongue, he swirled it across the aureole. Okay, teasing daughter, that was no accident.

He heard her whisper next to his ear. "Daddy, I still have my bra on. So would this be okay to do with a younger man? I mean a young man?"

Before he could answer, her lips covered his mouth. This time, her tongue sought his in a daddy-daughter dance. Her tongue teasing his, she drew him forward into the dance. While they kissed he could feel both of her breasts touch his chest, then drag lightly across him as she leaned around him to kiss his neck. Taunting him, she nibbled on his ear before she released him. He could hear how shallow and rapid her breathing was. Jack felt her nipple return to his lips. But before he could apply suction she quickly shrugged the small cotton bra back into place, covering it. All he tasted, when he bit playfully, was white cotton.