The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Daddy, but you wanted me to stay dressed as if you were my boyfriend, you know ... my date? I put my bra back on for you, 'cause I know you like to think I'm still innocent," she teased. "You can open your eyes again."

Opening his eyes, he lowered his head and brought his face down to hers. He studied her young body; looked into those young eyes peering directly into his. Lord Almighty, she's so cute in just underwear.

"You like to 'kiss' my tummy. Don't you remember?" she tormented him. You better remember, 'cause I know that was you in my room last night, Kissing Monster! Or, should I call you Licking Monster?

Oh fuck, now what? He stared at her bare midriff.

She stood. This brought her tummy just above his lips and he found himself looking at a pair of fresh white-cotton panties. They barely covered her lower tummy. He glanced even lower. He could clearly see the outline of her small sex and her prominent little clit pushing against the tight white-cotton.

On a list of things you get sent straight to hell for, the sin of 'Looking at your daughter's camel toe' has got to be in the top three. Of course, playing Kissing Monster with your eighteen-year-old daughter might net you more than a few penalty points, too.

She reached under his chin and raised his face. "That's not my tummy, silly daddy. You said 'anything' just as long as I stayed in my underwear, right?"

In reply, Jack barely managed a feeble nod.

Okay, Daddy, let's just see if you'll do it when I'm awake!

Eyes flashing, she shot him an impish little grin and pushed his head downward. Now, he faced a small but pronounced cotton-covered mound whose anatomy was all too clear. Fuck me, now what!

"Honey, I don't think you're going to be letting a boy kiss you like this."

"No, Dad, not a boy, maybe a young man. Maybe, a man. But, not just any man!"

She nudged her hips forward stifling any dissent. His mouth tasted like cotton. He smiled because it was also dry. Jack Grant licked his lips, only to have his daughter give out a most obscene moan for a young woman. He had licked right across her panty-covered clit. Jack's shaft went hard in an instant, so fast he could have sworn he heard its foreskin pop back off the head inside his jeans.

"Oh My God, do that again!" she gasped.

He reached up and cupped both her ass-cheeks, bringing her onto his tongue. He flicked again, then took the little panty-covered thing between his teeth nibbling carefully.

He squeezed her ass-cheeks, forcing her mound forward into his tongue. He flicked out with his tongue again, finding, thoroughly wetting, and defining her slit. Parting her cotton-panty clad lips with the wet tongue, he brought his lips away to admire his handiwork. Her whole panty-covered sex was wet with his saliva. It looked like she was leaking, her panties were almost transparent and the shape of her sex was clearly revealed. Jack shoved his face forward, licking first the length of her furrow, then finding her button with the tip of his tongue.

"Touch yourself for me, baby." he told her. "Let me watch you touch it."

She trailed a hand down her tummy; it disappeared into her panties. He could clearly see the outline of her small hand as it cupped, then moved into her sex. He relished watching her finger herself, and kissed the back of her hand through the cotton. Moaning, she went rigid as she teased herself to climax. Oh my God, kiss my hand, Daddy, while I touch my little kitty!

Her legs were shaking, and her dad let her slide down his chest with his hands still cupping her small muscular butt. Her arm came to rest around his neck as she slowly pulled her fingers from her sex. Dragging them out of the white panties, she brought them up to her dad's mouth and rubbed them across his lips. His lips parted in anticipation, and she seductively slid her wet fingers in one by one. He tasted, reveling in his daughter's juices. Withdrawing the fingers, her lips covered his and a nimble little tongue slipped into Jack's mouth.

"Would a boyfriend like it if I kissed him like this? Would a man?"

"There is only one real way to tell, Nikki." Interesting that, now, she's decided to divide boyfriends and men. Two distinct groups. I wonder why?

She never looked away from his eyes as her hand left his face, gliding down his chest, and down his tummy. She reached under herself to find him. Jack Grant was fully erect; his jeans had a wet spot.

Concerned, she glanced down. "Did you cum, already?"

"No, baby, that's just stuff that leaks from a guy when he wants to put his cock in someone really bad. But that kiss was so nearly perfect; I almost came."

He could feel her pint-sized hips move almost imperceptibly as his cock lay under her sex. They were separated only by a pair of wet white-cotton panties and his jeans. She was right on top of the shaft.

"I have to get up for a second, Daddy."

Standing, she reached between them and opened the fly of his now too tight jeans. His cock flopped out of its confinement. It lay heavily over on his thigh. Nikki helped him push the jeans down his legs. The crumpled jeans ended up around his ankles.

He's commando! My dad's not wearing any underwear!

"Daddy, you don't have any underwear on! Do boys really not wear underwear on a date?"

Jack patted his thighs; Nicole sat back down, straddling his legs. She settled on his lap again, facing him. His hands moved, settling on her hips. His fingers played absentmindedly with the top of her panties. Fingertip inside, fingertip outside. Stretch the elastic. Release the elastic.

"Men can be pretty tricky, when it comes to getting into a young woman's panties. Yes, sometimes, we do that just to see a girl's eyes when she puts her hand on it the first time." Pretty tricky, indeed! Dads included.

He glanced down. Trapped under her and between them was his mostly erect cock. Nikki just sat there calmly, her panty-covered vulvae clearly spread open by his cock's head. Each tilt of her pelvis caused the skin to cover then uncover his cock head.

"Look, baby," he directed.

She looked between them, watching his cock. She could hear the skin slide on and off the head. She already knew that sound. She rode him with her sopping wet panty-covered mons while kissing him hungrily. She looked back up. "Is this okay? I mean I still have my panties on!"

He groaned, "No, baby! I mean, Yes, as long as you don't take your panties off."

"And, a man would like this, right? He wouldn't think I was just a little girl?" She examined his face skeptically. Don't lie to me. I can tell if you lie, Daddy!

"Trust me. Most boys wouldn't last long enough to have a thought about your age. Oh, Jesus!" Jack gasped, cupping her firm little butt again.

Nikki pried his hands from her ass. "You weren't supposed to touch. How can I tell if it's the kiss or something else making you hard?"

"Jesus, Nikki, it's the KISS! Okay? Plus, touching is a part of kissing." He let her push his hands away. She put them on the back of the couch again. She was almost riding his cock. The snug panties were moving at a gallop on him. She'd learned how to roll her hips so that the contact was continuous and constant.

Placing her palms flat against his chest, Nikki shifted a little and changed the angle she was rocking her pelvis against him. "This feels really good."

Jack's eyes were drawn downward, overwhelmed by the carnality of the sensations. The visual feast meeting his eyes was a sensualist's delight. His cock head came out from under her, splitting her panty-clad lips. Then, as the head pushed free of the foreskin, it slid right across the little dimple in her panties that had to be her clit. He could feel her slide across the head and down the shaft of his cock. When he lifted his hips, she rode his shaft all the way to his balls. He wanted to see how far up her tummy his cock lay at the end of each stroke. It reached almost to her belly button. With each stroking roll of her hips, a small drop of precum was deposited on her tummy above her panties. The movement was forcing the shaft back and forth like a paint brush on a canvas. He was painting his need across her flat, pale abdomen.

Shaking and biting her lips, Nikki had goosebumps all over her arms. "Is this still part of Kissing, Daddy?" she asked.

He shook his head. "No, you've graduated from the Kissing Class. This class is called 'Dry Humping'," He moved his hips under her; she moaned into his kiss. "Although with you, it's not exactly 'dry', baby."

"I've never heard of 'dry humping', Dad. They never told us about that at the Academy."

He reached up and took her by the shoulders, forcing her to lean back from his chest. With her hands still pushing against him as she reached the bottom of a panty-clad stroke, he said "No, I don't imagine the Mrs. Evans covered this in the health class. Look down between us, baby." Watch and learn!

As she watched, he thrust his hips; his shaft split her pussy lips. The only thing that kept him from deep-stroking her right there was her panties. He noted the head had become exposed, and he whispered to her, "If you didn't have your panties on, I would be balls-deep inside that little pussy right now."

She shivered. Her nipples firming up enough to be visible through the now-translucent material of her cotton bra. The panties stretched as he pushed against them. He held her down firmly as more and more of his cock glided between them.

When she felt his balls seat against her other more private lips, he said, "Can you feel my balls through your panties, baby?"

She nodded her head.

"Good, Nikki. Now, hold my cock against your tummy, " he instructed. She lifted his cock with a small hand, pressing it against her tummy.

"See how far up your tummy it goes, baby?"

She looked up into his eyes. "It reaches past my bellybutton. Is that how far you have to push it to get all the way in me?" Oh My God, I can feel every vein.

When he shifted his attention, he saw her hand wrap halfway around him and stroke down the length of his shaft. "And, that is what I would feel like, Daddy? My little pussy would be so tight around you!" She squeezed him to make the point.

Jack's thoughts raced. My little pussy! Around you! She seems to have forgotten the point of all this was to teach her about men not just about me.

Jack felt his cock swelling and barely had time to moan, "Oh fuck, Nikki!"

Jack Grant understood what was about to happen. Nikki Grant didn't. She smothered his mouth with hers in a kiss. Her tummy covered his cock with, perhaps, just the head stroking across it above the panties. He felt her bra against his chest; felt her panties on his shaft, relishing how wet she was. Then, he was swept up in the most amazing sensation as his precum covered her tummy. It turned wet, slippery, and hot against him. He could swear he was fucking the head right into her bellybutton, then it would pop free and slide up her abdomen.

She kissed him hard, her tongue teasing the inside of his mouth. The last thing he heard was, "Do I kiss good, Daddy?"

I'm gonna have a freaking heart attack if you keeps this up. Time slowed; he could hear his own pulse, sensed the sounds of everyday life fading away. Then as he held his breath, silence of the most exquisite kind. Do I kiss good, Daddy?

Nikki felt his answer. He thought his head was going to explode as he strained. Throbbing, the shaft unloaded a shot of fatherly need across her stomach. Her belly got even more slippery as his hands moved her up and down on him. She slid the length of his cock as he strained to thrust deeper and deeper. She watched the need fill his eyes. Jack Grant reached up and tore the cups of her bra apart. The clasp failed. He pulled her against his chest. She could feel his chest hairs. And, he could feel her nipples against him. Then, she felt his nuts lift again against her panties and more hot daddy cum filled her belly button. She felt him lift her ass and pull her down one last time.

She turned red as a beet when she heard him cry out, "Yeah baby, hump my meat like a good girl. Daddy's gonna paint your tummy white, you fucking little tease."

In the brief silence, Nikki explored her own thoughts. She thought it was odd that the more she tried to get him to think of her as a young woman, the more he referred to her as 'good girl' or baby. The more excited he got, the younger the words he used for her got.

I have a name. It's not 'baby'; it's not 'good girl'. My name is Nikki! And, I'm not a tease.

When Jack finally got his breath back, he said, "Stand up, baby. Let me see you."

She lifted off of him wetly, standing in front of her father. Her bra was hanging open. Half of each cup was covered with cum. The small cotton cups were so wet you could almost see each nipple. Cum, dripping between her breasts, had run down her tummy, which was itself wet. Her panties were soaked through, wet and transparent. A small trickle of cum was slowly moving down the inside of one leg. Jesus, you look like you just took on the entire football team.

"Is this what a young woman looks like after a hot date, Daddy?"

Jack figured he'd have a stroke just thinking about her walking in from some date looking like that. He put his head back, closing his eyes.

It was quiet for a few moments, then Nikki spoke again, "Father?"

Nikki almost never called him 'father'; just her use of that word alone got his full attention. He lifted his head.

His only child was kneeling at his feet. You know, at those same feet with the jeans still wrapped around them. His softening cock lay against one thigh, still leaking cum. His balls felt like he was a quart low. The couch where he sat had a spreading stain. She sat there on her knees. Her bra was still open and wet. Her tummy was still painted a frosting white, her face still flushed from either shame or excitement. Her panties were still soaked in his cum.

Jesus! This is a nightmare I can't stop.

"Father, we need to talk!"

He barely managed to croak, "Okay!"

Her voice was almost a whisper. "How long are we going to pretend?"

"Nikki, I ... don't know what you're ... "

She raised her hand in protest and Jack shut up.

"How long are you going to pretend you don't want me?" she asked, point blank. "You get hard at just the thought of me."

"I ..."

Her hand shot up again. "How long do I have to go on pretending I'm asleep? So, you can do whatever you want with me and not be embarrassed."

Good question!

"How long are you going to keep pretending to teach me about boys? Pretending to teach me to be a good girl." Her eyes locked his, holding them. The eyes were hot with shame and need. She wished he could read her thoughts. I think you're really teaching me to be a bad girl!

Better question! Jack thought, I wish I knew what you were thinking!

"Father, how long do I have to keep pretending I am a bad girl so you don't have to be a bad dad?

Bad dad, shit! Yep, that is pretty much what I'm doing, isn't it?

"Nicole ... I ..."

The hand again! She looked down, saying the words softly; he had to strain to hear her.

"I'm yours. I've always been yours and I'll always be yours." Then she looked up as of she had made a decision and leaned in closer, nearly nose to nose. Jack Grant had no trouble hearing the next words.

"I was made to be yours."

"You were made for a lot more than that, Nicole." Scrambling, Jack backpedaled. "We need to talk about what that means."

"No more talk, Father! Finish what you started! Make me yours!"

"Nikki, were all those years of me being a good dad just a lie?"

For eighteen-years, I've been a model dad. I've been a good husband. I've been a good lawyer, I've been a law abiding citizen. Now, I'm reduced to parsing what the words 'penetration no matter how slight' means?

"I'm fighting for the very essence of who I am to you, Nikki. I'm fighting for my soul. And, I think I may be losing! I'm trying to be a good dad, but right now all I can think about every waking moment is the pleasure it would give me to take you."

"I can't imagine anything that would make me happier as a father than to somehow stay out of your bed. But, I can't imagine anything, right this instant, that would please me more, as a man, than bedding you."

"So, it boils down to one basic question, but the most important question in my life. Am I just a man, or am I a father?"

She stood up and put two fingers across his lips, forbidding him from saying more. Leaning in, she spoke into his ear, "I know you don't know what to do. You don't have to do anything right this minute; it takes you time to think things through. You have time, Father. Just don't take forever!"

Her lips touched the side of his cheek in a brief kiss. "I enjoyed our talk. I know you'll do the right thing, Daddy."

He was so embarrassed that he broke eye contact and looked away. Still, he heard Nikki pad out of the room, down the hall to the bathroom and then the faint sound of the shower.

He rubbed his eyes and groaned out loud, "Great, now I have an indeterminate deadline."

Just don't take forever!

***** Writer's note: Please take a moment and score the chapter. Feedback is like feeding the author. So, this is a good time to take a moment and make a comment.

To score it, just hover your cursor over one of the stars below, they will turn Golden, chose a rating you feel is appropriate, and click. Thanks!!!