All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 11'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

More....I eagerly await the next chapter.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
I get a big smile when I see another chapter of this story...

I read it before any others - I'm loving it ... please keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the hell?

Didn't like the twist at the end.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 7 years ago

yeah the end was a bit different, but loved in with the fact he had tammy on hes face so he couldnt see mac and she was a mystery. Though the thing i would of changed was her gage reflex so she could of been the one to swallow from the start when he came. still a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ditch the mac

she's an annoying part to this tale. she's hot and cold, she's obsessive and possessive, frankly she's annoying. maybe that's the way she's supposed to be. but really what the hell was that with the end? that 18 yr old needs to have her ass busted for being so freaking over the top.

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago
Pfffft

I KNEW it!! She's a FriKin pain in my ass!!

Oh well!! On to the next chapter! N hur"up!!

Please..πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Izzie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
left with blue balls also?

I agree the ending of this was quite the let down, I got blue balls with him, I do not know were you was going with this, I thought this was a father, daughter incest story and were this ended leaves you with wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad. Why?

Just when I was hoping Nikki and her Daddy came together. You went and ruined it. She should just fuck Mack's Daddy instead. Nikki is just also left hanging...wtf!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Daddy's Girl...just like the boat's name.

I thought she just promised that she would always belong to her daddy. This lesbian crap is ruining the story for me. The best chapter so far was when Mac was left at home and dad and daughter spent the night out on the boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uh...no...

so the dad suddenly becomes a sub to his buddies virgin daughter? she was frightened into action and now she's a bull dyke? maybe a little bit to big of a jump for an adrenaline rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
left turn

was great until this dom/sub with a clueless teenaged girl left turn...sorry but that was a buzzkill. losing interest now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where are you from?

I'm 82 yrs. old, no where In all my life have I been any where that people shook their head to mean yes. To be truthful why don't you admit that you haven't either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Twist if hilarity

I almost died when Mac tackled and pinned Jack! I'm not sure how you're gonna work this out but damn, you really keep a reader on her toes. : D

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
I agree with BiotechGirl

If this continues with the girls being lesbian, I won't even bother to finish reading this story. It was getting really good in the last chapter with Mac seeing/doing what she did with Tammy and her dad and then with Jack and Nicole about to "consummate" their relationship. You ruined it with having Mac barge in and strong arm Jack and ruin not only their moment, but I have a feeling, ruined the rest of the story. Highly disappointed.

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
LOCUS POENITENTIAE

Right to withdraw; place of repentance. Perfection.

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Why?

Why do readers feel as though they should get to direct the actions of someone else's story? Don't they realize that's like trying to determine the features of someone else's child? Fuck them and fuck their criticisms. This is why readers read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unreal

I could not read i was laughing so hard. unbelievable just down right amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EXTREMELY HOT

I WISH I COULD HAVE MY WAY WITH HER! E-MAIL ME AT ALLWORK77629@YAHOO.COM IF YOU DARE?

cbedwardscbedwardsalmost 6 years ago
Very good story.

I've been drawn into this fantasy life. I feel like I am there with them like a fly on the wall watching, waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Toriahot13Toriahot13over 3 years ago
Disappointed

I don’t like this at all. I want Nicole with her father and not Mackenzie. I hope as I reason that she ends up with her father and Mackenzie with her own dad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous