The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki did. She paused, thinking carefully. This is sooooooo hot!

"I'm waiting."

Nikki swallowed.

"I'm yours."

Jack looked up at Mac, was utterly intrigued by the unexpected turn of events. That has to be the loudest whisper I've ever heard.

Jesus, this is kinda sexy.

Then, he felt a finger poking into his chest. It was Mac's finger. Reality was intruding, So much for my rich fantasy life.

"Do you understand?" Mac asked. She emphasized the word 'you' but it sounded a lot like the way she'd said 'fucker' when she had pulled his head back to immobilize him.

One hand drifted down to cover his injured nuts. He nodded his head. Oh yeah, I think I understand alright. Something's changed. I can feel it. This isn't the future I chose so carefully!

"Say it."

"I understand."

"Jesus, did IQs suddenly fall in this room when everyone got naked? Look, just pretend you're a witness and I'm the lawyer. And, say what I want to hear."

MacKenzie poked his chest again for effect. "Say it, Jack."

Nikki watched her dad's eyes. They said 'this is interesting', but they also said 'this is important'. He looked to her. His eyes found hers. She held her breath. Please, just say the words!

"She's yours."

The tension left the room. Nikki actually gave a little squeal. Macs gaze softened. A small smile lifted just at the edge of her lips. "So, I guess I kind of spoiled the big moment, huh?"

Everyone started laughing. The girls were rolling on the bed holding their sides.

Jack's balls hurt when he laughed, but he laughed anyway. But, unlike the girls, Jack's laughter was bittersweet.

'I guess I kind of spoiled the big moment, huh?'

Truer words were never said!

***** Chapter End note: Please take a moment and score the chapter. Feedback is like feeding the author.

If you cannot bring yourself to take a few minutes to comment. Remember that it takes more than a month to write one of these chapters, if you include the week or so it takes to edit one for publication on Literotica.

If you don't have a few minutes, please take a few seconds to score the chapter. To rate/score it, just hover your cursor over one of the stars below, they will turn Golden, chose a rating you feel is appropriate, and click. Thanks!!!