The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack rubbed his forehead. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Who are you?

Jack was still breathing a little hard, when Jessica reached across his chest and poured them each a second glass of water. Jack gulped his down. She drank hers and lay back down, cradled in his arm against his shoulder. Totally contented, she kissed his neck. She could also hear his heart each time she put her head back down. She waited patiently until it slowed back into the 'under-eighty beats per minute' range. It took him a couple of minutes to slow, but not bad for his age.

Jessica kissed her way up his neck slowly. He was almost purring in the silky feeling of her lips gently sucking on his neck with each kiss. She found his lips. Her tongue found his. He danced with her tongue for a moment. She found him a delightful, unhurried kisser. And, unlike a lot of men, Jack enjoyed being kissed back.

She slipped her thighs across his hips as she kept kissing him. He felt her move. He felt her stomach cover his. He felt his cock trapped between them. He was still a little sweaty, so there was some moisture between them. He thrust tentatively. Nice!

Jessica smiled. She loved watching him try to gain back the initiative. She watched him try to regain 'control of the engagement'.

One nipple, then another got kissed. The nipples stiffened to hard. needy little points--first one, then the other. Jack moaned as she moved lower, releasing a nipple she'd been biting gently and kissed him just below his belly button. Then, she kissed him over a pelvic bone. And, next, she kissed the other side.

He opened his legs as she slipped down onto the sheets between them.

"Wider, Jack!"

Jack opened his legs wider. He felt her push with her hand gently, widening them even further. He felt her shove his legs upward so she could get between them. Her tongue surprised him, as she licked from just in front of his asshole to the bottom of his scrotum. Then, unexpectedly, he felt her suck a ball into her hot wet mouth. Her tongue traced its shape. She rolled it back and forth gently, then switched to the other.

Jessica released his balls. He was now on his back with his legs lifted. He waited. Her hand bent his semi-erect cock downward slightly as she surrounded it with her mouth. Before he could moan, her hands slid up the sides of his body and took a nipple and his pecks in each. She thumbed the nipples as she sucked.

Jack Grant was in unknown territory. He was starting to think he'd accidentally invited a succubus home on a date. This young woman had a hell of a sexual appetite to be as young as she was. When she grabbed his pecs and squeezed while thumbing his nipples, he suddenly realized it actually felt good. He moaned and tried to thrust, even though his legs were off the bed. To some extent, he succeeded. His cock seated itself in her mouth and throat. Fuck! What a feeling! Odd angle, straight down; but, hey, it didn't break when she bent it back.

She swallowed his shaft, which was now fully hard again and leaking precum. Funny, I wasn't sure you'd have any of that left after the milking. My my, Jack Grant, this will be your fourth cum of the evening.

Jessica pushed Jack's legs back a little more, as she came up to her knees between his open legs. She never let go of his cock in her mouth. He felt the change in position, but never opened his eyes.

Jessica came up to her feet, releasing his cock. He moaned in frustration. She quickly moved to straddle his upraised legs. Reaching down, she pulled his erection straight back down so that, even though he was bent knees over his head, his cock was more-or-less pointed straight up at the ceiling. She settled onto it.

Jack said two clear words, "Fucking Shit ...!" as he felt his thighs pressed down onto his chest.

Her wet, tight, heated pussy surrounded him again. Jack's eyes popped open. She was impaled on his cock. His legs were back and he watched in pure shock as she placed one of his legs over each of her shoulders and began to move her hips. The feeling was easier to describe this time. He even blushed at the very words. She's fucking me! I don't fucking believe this. I'm telling you, Jack Grant, she's a fucking succubus.

Jessica used all of her vaginal muscles to surround the base of his shaft in a snug ring, keeping it erect. Then tightening her internal muscles, she drove her pelvis downward onto his cock. She knew from experience that this move did several things at once.

It made her sex feel squishy and resistant as his cock slid deeper. For him, it would make it feel like she was trying to push him out. But, she wasn't. It also actually pushed the cock back into Jack at the base slightly. He would feel this as 'entry' almost. The pressure on his shaft would confuse his senses.

She knew that, for a few seconds, Jack Grant would be unclear as to just who was fucking who. She glanced at the mirror along the wall. It looked like she was on top of him and she was fucking him with a dick. That made her smile. Men, she'd discovered, were extremely visual sexual beings. He hadn't looked at the mirror, yet.

Jack's senses were reeling, Fuck, this is intense! I feel like ...what? My God, can this woman move her ass.

She started slamming down on his dick. At the end of each deep thrust, his knob was knocking on the door to her uterus. It didn't hurt, but it did signal how full she was. How stretched. How tight.

Jack started to grunt on each down-stroke as Jessica bottomed them out. She tried not to smile as he lost himself in the sensation of being fucked. He kept turning his face side-to-side as she began to hear the unmistakable wet sounds of hard sex. The slap, slap, slap and the bed moving with each distinct thrust. His grunts had morphed into something more akin to a whimper, each time she bottomed him out.

Jack opened his eyes; she was above him, watching. "Jesus, Jess, I'm gonna ... I think I'm gonna shoot ...!"

"Jack, put your hands above you head. Now!" Here we go; let's see if you will submit.

"What?"

"Now, Jack!"

Jack raised his hands. She crossed them above his head and held them in one of her hands. She pinned them above his head. His face went red. He grunted. His chest went red as he held his breath. He was on the very edge of an explosive orgasm.

Jessica took her free hand and put it around Jack's throat. It was not choking, but he felt it immediately. He looked up from his near release. She smiled down at him. The ceiling light was perfectly placed behind her head. It formed a near halo. Angel. Her face was shadowed, dark. Oh my god, she's not an angel; she's a fucking succubus.

"Look at the mirror, Jack," she commanded, nodding towards the mirrored wall.

Jack turned his head. What he saw, burned itself into his visual cortex. He knew in a heartbeat that the vision he saw would never leave his psyche.

Jack saw himself lying on his back, with his legs hooked over another person's shoulders as that person fucked him hard. She was holding his hands trapped above his head, and she had her hand around his throat.

For the first time in his life, Jack Grant was on the receiving end of a fuck. Jack Grant was being taken.

She bent down slightly as she fucked him. Jessica whispered in his ear, "Enjoy it. Not every man can let themselves be taken. Some men never experience what it is to give it up."

Jack believed he was having a stroke. His nuts lifted. They should have been empty; they weren't. He felt his very essence being drained. In a sense, he felt his life changing. She drew him from himself. He melted in the crucible of her sex.

Jessica urged him on. "That's right; cum for me, baby. Let yourself go!" Her pussy was milking him again; but, what happened was even more sensual. Jack Grant saw a blazing white light—the edge of eternity. He left the here-and-now and watched himself spew his life force into a sacred unknown. This isn't sex; it's a fucking religious experience.

Jessica felt him detonate; but, she also felt him open up. She felt him in her head. Nice! There you are. Jack became one with her, if only for a few brief moments. Neither was alone. Not for those few seconds. Two were one. Her thoughts were his. His thoughts and feelings were hers.

She released his legs, letting him lower them. Jessica lay on Jack's chest. This time she was breathing hard, too. She kissed his neck, her lips counting his heart rate. His eyes were closed. There might even have been a tear. It made her heart hurt.

After a few quiet minutes, Jessica slid gently from his chest and lay next to him on her tummy. Jack turned slightly in the bed and lay cross ways next to her. He rested his head in the small of her back. He kissed one ass cheek gently and laid his head back down, contented. At least, this time she's sweaty and she's tired. I almost had a freaking heart attack.

"What the fuck is what we just did called?" he demanded.

"Amazon."

OK, I won the first one. Lost the second and third, Jack calculated. Fourth one? Well, I guess it was a draw!

"So, Jess, how about another round...best four-out-of-seven?"

She smiled into the pillow. "Sure! Now or later?"

Jack groaned, "I think I'll let you rest a little, first."

*****Writer's Chapter Endnote:

We are now about half-way thru the full story. For those or you who have been reading since Chapter 1, you may have figured out that this is not a usual story of the incest genre.

I have some information to my profile specifically about the nature, origin, and thrust of this story. It may explain why, sometimes, it frustrates a few of you and can have unexpected turns. It is not in the nature of spoiler information, so reading the profile will not spoil the story-line for you. I promise. It just provides a bit of clarification as to how and why I am writing it.

Check the Writer Profile for Fatherlyneed and read the Biography page for the info on the story (s). The easy way to access this new information is to click on the blue author's name and then open the biography page in the profile.

Finally, a prayer. Please take a moment and score the story. It helps me see if you are enjoying the telling of it. Think of it as feeding the author. If you wish, I also value feedback. So, feel free to comment or ask questions, if you have any. I read all feedback. You can submit it at the bottom of the chapter or by email through my author contact on the profile page.