All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 18'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like your story and hope that there will be more sex in future chapters. It looks like Spencer will have hot time with Nikki and Mac and maybe Jessica i hope for a hot sex scenes, only problem is that Nikki and her dad looks completely uninteresting in each other at the moment and there is almost no incest at all but i still look forward to more of the story.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
WOWWWW!

I can't breath, need some air, this is so smegging hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Taking too long for Nikki.

She needs to have her fun with uncle Spencer. Just like Mack had her fun with Jack.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Dancing is Hell on Your Feet

As I recall, Dante's Inferno only had 7 Circles of Hell, not 9. If you read the book, 7 were much more than enough for anyone to be exposed to for eternity. I'm not sure I am enjoying the trip you are putting these two young girls through. In the beginning, they were innocent waifs on the cusp of becoming young women. Suddenly, in this chapter you have made them into experienced Lap Dancers, who are wantonly, and openly attempting to have sex with a relative, Father/Godfather. It is quite a jump from what it was a few chapters ago. Mackenzie had that one encounter with her father. Nicole had one close encounter with hers. Now, you have removed all of the social mores, and impediments to the girls moving forward on either of the two men, and they are displaying themselves openly, and are having, what would be considered dangerous physical contact, with a man, under any other situation. You are treading very dangerous waters here, and I think were about to go over the edge of waterfall.

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
Dante's Inferno

Nine not seven!

Ninth Circle or Ring depending on translation is for betrayers of friends, relatives, and guests. A goddaughter who is in your house under your protection and your best friend's daughter would probably nail all three criteria. IMHO

That was the intent anyway. Not a classical scholar ... just playing off the name of the dance club.

Thanks for the comment. Made me go double check my memory.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
So boring...

This chapter was so boring that I kept putting it aside and it took days before I bothered to finish it at all. Too juvenile. Too lesbian. Lost all of the original spark. Nikki and Jack combination barely mentioned and it appears they have both moved on to other interests anyway. I can't believe I enjoyed the story so much early on. I couldn't care less at this point.

Xfinity6969Xfinity6969about 5 years ago
Love this story

It's taken me a long time but I need to finish this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous