The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, trying to understand it, Uncle Spencer. It isn't for listening to, it's for dancin'. It ain't karaoke," Nikki teased him, looking back over her shoulder. All he heard was the name of the piece as it started, 'Don't Hide Dat Pussy'. Well, at least that was an appropriate name for what he was seeing.

The skirt was on the move again, the pumping of her hips mesmeric. First, the skirt flipped up over her ass, settling on her back for a split second, then back down again to almost cover her butt. It was a very nice innocent white hose-covered, willowy young woman's butt. Not booty, but damned close for a small boned white girl.

As Nikki slid off his lap, she put her hand on the erection inside his shorts and innocently asked, "Uncle Spencer, aren't you going to drink your beer? It's really hot in here." She took a swig and a little dribble spilled across the yellow lace-edged halter top. She wiped it with her hand, turning the cloth over one nipple almost transparent. There she was! "Sorry for spilling your beer, Uncle Spencer."

Spencer swallowed. "Nikki, I don't know how to say this but you, those tights, stockings or whatever they are are not doing a very good job of covering ..." his psyche leered, 'that sweet ready-to-lick little pussy', but he actually said, "you."

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Uncle Spencer; it's so hot in here." As she talked to him, she reached up and took the hair band off her ponytail, unfolding it before him. It was a pair of red, blue, and yellow panties--Supergirl panties to be precise. She'd been using them as a hair band to hold her hair up.

She bent all the way over to put them on in front of him. "Jesus!" he muttered. He reached down to adjust himself, but she waved his hand away. "Here, let me. After all, it's my fault."

Her hand moved his erection to one side and down his pants leg. She patted it. "Down, big fellow!"

"My turn!" It was Mac this time. "Stand up, Daddy!"

Nikki giggled as Spence rose unsteadily to his feet. "I don't know how to say it, Uncle Spence, but those shorts aren't doing a very good job of covering ...your approval meter." Your Peter-meter!

"It's okay, Dad, we're gonna teach you a new kind of move. It's called 'grinding'." She bent over at the waist with her hands on her knees and glanced back over her shoulders at him. "Take my hips in your hands," she placed his hands, "like this. Now step into me with your hips against mine." He did. She could tell he was a little embarrassed about his problem with Nikki here.

"Closer, Daddy." Nikki could see Mac bite her lower lip as her dad moved in tight. Yeah just like that, Uncle Spencer.

Nikki hit PLAY. The music was 'Sexy Ass'd Girls'. Mac began to move her hips side-to-side with the beat. Spence closed his eyes. This is about ten times worse than a table dance at a gentleman's club.

Mac increased her oscillations to match an increasingly urgent, throbbing heat of the beat. She looked at Nikki, nodding. Spencer wasn't lost just in the music; Spencer was plain lost, period! Suddenly, other hands covered his as he held his daughter's hips.

"Let me show you, Uncle Spence," Nikki almost whispered, taking his hands and slipping them under the thong's side straps. "Your hands have to be on skin." Skin-on-skin, 'cause dancing's just like sex, Uncle Spencer.

He cleared his throat; it was hoarse with need. "What'd Mac say this move is called?"

Nikki raised her voice over the music, "The Grind."

As Nikki yelled the words, Mac began rubbing her ass up and down against her dad.

The sensation of friction against his shaft was truly obscene, and Spence's head flew back. "God Almighty, that's good. I mean, she's good." Jesus, MacKenzie, you're killing me here!

Nikki leaned in, whispering, "I know what you mean, Uncle Spence. Now, pretend she's bent over a bed or chair and you're doing her doggy."

"Doing her doggy! What the fuck?!"

"No, really, that's what it looks like," she reassured him.

Spencer started moving. Now, it all caught up with him. The music, his daughter's hot little ass grinding against him, Nikki watching.

As he began to move with the beat, Nikki got behind Spencer, stepped into his back, and slowly let her body mold to his. Then, they were three.

He felt her back there. Then, he felt her hand slide between Mac and himself. Felt it search. She found him, tracing his need's outline across the front of his shorts. His shirt barely covered what she suspected was his cock's head sticking up from his waist band.

As they danced, Nikki reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt. He didn't notice at first. He was too busy grinding. Hey, I'm getting pretty good at this.

Suddenly, he felt air on his chest. He heard her whisper, "Too hot in here, Uncle Spence." One hand found the tip of his cock, just above the waistband of his shorts. She covered it with her palm. The other was playfully teasing the short curly hairs on his sweaty chest. Jesus, this is sensory overload!

The next tune was 'Dog Stylin' and it started automatically as they danced, locked together.

Nikki took one hand from Spencer's shaft and the other from his chest. Then, placing her now free hands over his, began to rotate Mac's hips against him. Next she got behind him, using her hips to guide his as she made him move like she would behind Mac. The result, intended or not, was suddenly his uncovered knob was against the crack of his daughter's ass. Nikki pushed forward with her hips,

MacKenzie rolled down with hers, His cock inched up and out, as his shorts slid slightly lower in front. More between the cheeks skin-to-skin. Sweaty, slippery, naughty, bone-to-butt sexy.

Nikki whispered, "I'm gonna stop the music so we can all cool off." She deftly slid his erection sideways and downward into his shorts puling them gently back up in front. The shirt was still open. He was sweating, his chest hairs visibly damp.

She moved to the player and hit PAUSE.

MacKenzie looked back over her shoulder. "You can let go of my hips now, Daddy."

He peered down and slowly released her as he slid his hands from under the thong straps. She stepped away, her ass crack damp from sweat. Jesus, those shorts ride low when she dances.

Nikki and Mac each grabbed a bottle of water. Nikki handed Spencer his unfinished beer.

"It's warm and sweaty!" He chuckled, holding up the bottle.

"Dancing does that to beers," Nikki fired right back, "and men."

The girls were smiling. "Shall we get you another one, a cold one?"

"Please, Dear God, yes! I could use the break."

As they left, he picked up his phone and hit speed dial.

"Jack, we gotta fucking talk." Jesus, partner, I'm dying here.

"Okay?"

"It's about the girls."

"Oh Jesus, what now?" Jack moaned.

"No, they're fine." Christ are they 'fine'! It's just, you remember we were talking about how they're acting different lately. Like they're sort of acting a little grown up for their age?

"Uh-huh."

"Look, the girls have decided to teach me to dance. They're practicing their moves on me. They're killing me here."

"Well, Spence, I understand that feeling. I really do," Jack answered over the phone.

"I mean, some of the dances they do are ...? Jesus, how to describe it?! Look, they just danced with me between them so I could learn how to move. I felt like a freaking Oreo Cookie." Like I'm about to be the cream in the cookie's center.

Jack laughed—a full-throated laugh followed by a moan.

"Jack?" Pay attention partner.

"Um ... Yeah?" Jack's breath was uneven.

"Am I on speaker phone?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

Long pause, then Jessica's voice, "Because, right now, his hands are full and I don't want him to stop what he was doing when you called. Hell, I told him not to answer his fucking phone."

"Jessica?" Jesus, do you guys ever get out of bed?

"Hey, Spencer." Jess answered Spence politely enough; but, at the same time, she glared at Jack. I can't talk to your best friend and fuck you at the same time, Jack. Pick one, please.

"Are you guys? Uh ..."

"Yeah, doggy-style!" Spencer, use your imagination.

"I mean is this a bad time? Jess, I'm soooo sorry." Christ, I'm talking to Jack's lady while he's got his dick in her. Whoa...memories!

"And his hands are holding my..."

"Yep. Go no further; I've got the big picture." Spencer cleared his throat. "Sorry, Jack, I'll call ... Uh, we can talk about this later."

There was distinctive female giggle on the other end of the phone, followed by a squeal that gradually turned into a full-throated groan.

Jack's voice was strained, "Spence, I trusted you with my wife." A grunt followed. "I trust you with Nikki." Anther grunt, almost like punctuation. "Treat her like she's yours. I know your heart; you'd never hurt her."

"Jack, are you sure I can be trusted? Hell, right now, I'm not sure I trust me!" No, make that, I don't trust me right now!

"Yes, I'm sure. And, if it helps ..." In the background, Spencer could hear distinctly feminine oohs and little grunts as Jack continued. "Yes, I believe they're definitely somewhat more sexual lately. For them, everything seems to be about learning about men and how to control them."

Jessica chimed in, "Hey, Spence, at least you're getting free dance lessons."

"Jack, we gotta fucking sit down and talk. This young-woman shit is getting out of hand."

Over the phone, Jessica's voice sounded uneven--almost rhythmic. He heard her next words, loud and clear, "Jesus, Spence, I'm trying to get laid here! Just deal with them. If they get out of control, just spank their little asses." Spencer heard a definite spanking sound, followed by, "Ow, that hurt." Then a throaty giggle, "Do it again, Jack."

"Bye, Jack. Bye, Jessica. Sorry!"

Panting, Jessica looked back over her shoulder. "You trusted him with your wife? What does that mean, exactly?" Her eyebrow arched the tiniest amount. "Just out of curiosity, do you guys share everything? You're partners right, fifty-fifty, does that mean you share everything?"

Jack pulled her in tight, covering her back with his larger frame, he kissed her right between her wet shoulder blades as he sank his cock into her. With his balls resting against her pussy lips, he sighed, "Yeah, There was a time when, to answer you feverish little imagination, we shared everything."

Tightening her sex around his thickness, Jessica moaned and asked, "Everything?"

'Yes. EVERYTHING!" He moved his hips slamming against her butt, his hand pulling her onto him. He began to move against her ass with a rhythm.

She went wet around him, hot and slippery; and, he could feel her pussy grasping him. "But, that time has passed. Right?" The word 'right' was almost a grunt.

"I'm not sure it has." He kissed her again on her back. He licked upwards, tasting her sweat. Then, gently, he kissed her neck at her shoulder, biting down into her neck and whispering, "Have you ever been taken by two men at once? You know, shared fifty-fifty?" You ever been double-dicked little succubus?

She blushed all over at that thought. She closed her eyes like a little child, believing that, if she couldn't see her excitement, Jack couldn't either. Jessica came. Her pussy closed tightly around Jack's cock and went wild, spasming as she went off. Oh fucking God!

Jack Grant thought his cock had been caught in a vacuum cleaner. He felt his essence pulled from his nuts. Well, this is interesting! I wonder what you're thinking about right this second?

As luck would have it, Spence had just finished his call when MacKenzie and Nikki came marching back in the room. Somehow they'd changed the outfits. After taking a sip out of it, Nikki handed her Uncle Spencer a fresh, ice-cold beer. She settled him back down on the bed's edge again.

Mac moved to the player with her phone in hand. Searching through the phone's music list, she found one that struck her fancy, smiled naughtily, and hit PLAY.

Nikki took her place in front of Spencer. This time, she had on a summer dress. It was thin, but not transparent. She was wearing a pair of string sandals; and, once again, her hair was swept up in that signature ponytail. She radiated innocence and wholesomeness. As the song started, she slid onto Spencer's lap, straddling his legs while facing him. Gently taking his beer and leaning backwards, she placed it on the floor next to the bed. He reached up and grabbed hold of her hips to keep her from falling backwards.

'You Look Better from Behind!' Even as the first lyrics of the song registered in Spence's brain, Nikki smoothly lifted her right leg, swept it high over his head, and ended up facing away again. In the process, the summer dress flared briefly but to great effect. A visual feast! Stunned, Spence just plopped his head back on the bed declaring slowly and with great conviction, "I do believe I've died and gone to heaven!" Nikki's naked under that summer dress. No white stockings this time. No imagination needed. That modest little dress looks so innocent till you're under it.

He raised his head to look, but she was now sitting on his lap dancing with the beat. Back and forth, side-to-side, grind and release. Lift. Repeat.

She came up on her two sandaled feet, leaning forward and still moving her small hips and ass. Spence looked up--quite literally up her dress. In that position, he could see Nikki's chin through the neck of the now swaying and tantalizing dress. From her toes to her neck, Nikki was the very definition of an up-skirt snapshot. God, she's beautiful. Pale, peach fuzz, pink folds, tiny little pink asshole, flat tummy, and nicely hanging small breasts, each tipped with a pink nipple the color of a schoolgirl's blush. Not a thing even jiggles when she moves.

He closed his eyes. Oh, Nikki, you simply can't know what a view like that does to a man. When he opened them, he was looking through his best friend's daughter's legs at the pair of the bluest eyes he'd ever seen. Nikki was watching him watch her as she moved? WTF?!

His brain screamed, Busted!

Her eyes answered, Gotcha!

She smiled, lifted her head and went back to dancing.

As MacKenzie hit PLAY and the music changed again, Nikki spun round facing Spencer. She settled onto his waist, but not before deftly unbuttoning his shorts and partially unzipping them. Pushing down just a little, she tested her positioning as she swayed her hips in a languid roll. His shorts gave just a little as they slid ever so slightly downward.

'Come And Put Ch'or Name On It' was the title of the next piece; and, Nikki had every intention of doing it justice. Nikki leaned back away from Spence, resting her hands on his knees while her hips began to roll with the beat. He couldn't see much, but he could feel the gradual perceptible slippage of his shorts under her hips.

She appeared to be lost in the music; but, she was actually focusing her total concentration on keeping her physical movement precise. Nicole knew exactly what her butt was doing as she swayed those hips. Every motion purposefully planned, calculated, and intentional.

Then there was a brief moment of skin-to-skin contact, a roll and more contact. Spencer's head jerked up off the bed. Nikki's tummy undulated like a belly dancer's as she met his gaze. He glanced downward; she was still modestly covered.

Watching him, Nikki slowly spread her knees wider across his waist. The dress started climbing up her thighs towards her hips. She was pretty sure what he'd see. She lifted the summer dress's hem with her fingers. Just a little.

The vision that greeted Spencer's eyes was a thick black cock splitting the labia of a waif-like teenage white girl, who happened to be his goddaughter. A girl he'd almost raised. His daughter's best friend. His best friend's daughter.

His mind knew he wasn't in her, but the illusion under that slightly lifted summer dress was complete. For Nikki, his eyes told it all.

She knew she was resting on the shaft of his cock as it bent down from his waist into his trunks. She knew that maybe an inch had been exposed as she'd maneuvered his trunks with her hips. It'd feel almost accidental.

What she felt was an obscene kiss. The lips of her labia rubbed along his shaft; the thick knob split them. Her clit rode him sliding across and over each bump, vein, and wrinkle of that short exposed length of Uncle Spencer's thick sex.

What he felt was a hot wet kiss of a young woman's immature sex.

She hadn't stopped moving. She pointed to her eyes. Watch me Uncle Spencer. Look into my eyes!

Spence couldn't help but be curious. He saw what she was asking him to watch. Her eyes dilated a little as she rocked. She bit her lower lip. He saw one hand teasing a nipple through her summer dress. But, her eyes never left his. He was looking into her.

The song was nearing its conclusion. Nikki was too. Spencer couldn't look away. Unbelievably intimate, it was like some dream of hovering above a bed and watching a teenage girl masturbate.

Driven by desire Nikki's eyes fluttered, rapidly changing colors from azure to sea green and climaxing in the cobalt blue of molten glass. She tried to close them, but too late. Her sex went wet against his cock.

Jesus Christ, she's cumming. Just like the song, 'Cum and put you're name on it'!

Mac tapped Nikki gently on the shoulder, "My turn."

Nikki leaned down to kiss Spencer, saying, "Thanks, Uncle Spencer" as she deftly slipped his shorts back up.

Seeing Nikki's eyes, MacKenzie smiled; she knew that look well.

Nikki hit PLAY as Mac pulled her out into the space in front of Spencer. As he rested on his elbows, she spun Nikki to face her dad.

Pushing Nikki over at the waist, she took her by the hips and began dogging her. Spencer caught his breath, Oh God, it does look just like fucking--doggy style! Nikki's hair bounced each time Mac's hips pumped hers. Nikki's ass bouncing with each thrust. That's my daughter and my 'niece'! Now this dance is getting just plain wanton; but, I swear to heaven it's beautiful.

MacKenzie upped the ante. She flipped Nikki's summer dress up over her ass. Now, she could hold Nikki by her bare hips. Skin-on-skin.

The music surged. Spencer was crazed, watching those two young girls go at it on a 'dance' floor.

He sat bolt upright as he saw his daughter pull Nikki up by the waist, so they were both facing him. As he watched stunned, his daughter's hands slipped under the summer dress obviously cupping Nikki's breasts and pinching her nipples.

Then, MacKenzie did something totally unexpected. She took one hand and wrapped it around Nikki's throat. The other she slipped down, cupping Nikki's sex. Spencer saw the cupped hand moving. She was fingering her best friend while her dad watched spellbound, a prisoner in his lust. Not that it mattered anymore, but, the song playing was 'Daddy's Back'.

He saw Nikki's hand cover Mac's around her throat, squeezing gently on Mac's hand. MacKenzie tightened her grip. Nikki's eyes again went dark blue, sensual, molten. Nikki's other hand cupped Mac's on her open sex. She was guiding MacKenzie's fingers.

MacKenzie released Nikki as they began to move together, their asses and hips in perfect time with each other. They danced like only young girls can dance. Like only lovers can dance.

Mac spun Nikki away from Spence, moving her into the one position for dancing that he finally recognized. Nikki was now straddling Mac's extended leg and riding it as Mac moved. Nikki's hips moved as she slid her hot sex up and down her best friend's thigh. MacKenzie smiled, Daddy, must have really gotten Nikki hot.