The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MacKenzie lifted the sun dress, so her dad could see what was going on. Then they kissed. Nikki faltered, almost stumbling, then started to move again. More urgent and wanton by the minute, Mac had Nikki's face in both hands kissing. Nikki's hands lay against Mac's chest as her friend took her mouth.

Nikki suddenly tried to lift her ass back off Mac's leg. MacKenzie was having none of that; she held her by the hips and moved her. Nikki's hands came up and beat in small fists against her best friend's chest as MacKenzie forced her over the edge. Spencer saw Nikki attempt to stand; then she went rigid, bowed over and tried to pull away. He saw Mac clutching her against her leg. Nikki's ass cheeks clenched, trembled, and tightened again; her muscled legs stretched taut with exertion. His daughter's leg was slick with Nikki's release. Damn, my goddaughter is a squirter.

Mac took a short step towards the bed, laying Nikki beside her dad. Nikki lay there on her back with her hands over her face. Her summer dress was up around her tummy; and, Spencer could see all of her. MacKenzie studied her dad's face and, after making sure he got a long hard look, covered her friend.

She smiled, reaching down to the floor and picking up the warm beer. She handed it to her dad. "I think you forgot to drink this again. You've wasted two beers, Daddy."

Spencer's voice broke hoarsely, "They weren't wasted."

"So, now you know how we dance. That's twerking, Dad. Now, go get yourself a cold beer and let us take a shower so we can get ready for tonight."

"You're getting ready already? That's nuts; it's early afternoon."

"Not ready for the club, Dad!" She rolled her eyes in disbelief. "You're one of the smartest men I know; but, I swear that sometimes you're hopeless. We need a shower before we go shopping."

"More shopping?" he groaned.

Her chin jutted out stubbornly. "'The Inferno' is a really classy place!"

He was too exhausted to put up a fight. "What was I thinking? Of course, it is. Go with my blessing."

"And, Daddy," she reached down and squeezed his crotch, "don't you dare waste this." She leaned in, looking into his eyes, squeezed him a little firmer, and said, "Don't waste this!"

An hour later, Nikki and Mac had disappeared from his house if not his mind. Later, early in the evening, they returned. They found him sitting in the living room in front of the plasma screen watching some football game.

"Daddy?"

He had a warm beer in his hand. Like the others, it was untouched. He was lost in thought.

Standing behind her dad, Mac looked at Nikki and nodded towards Spencer. Then MacKenzie bent down, kissing her dad on the neck. "We're back, Daddy."

He glanced at his watch. Nine o'clock in the evening. Five hours. Where has five hours gone?

"Stay here. Don't look. It's 'Show and Tell' time. We'll bring you a fresh beer. You're gonna need it." Mac teased.

What have I been doing for five hours? I can't remember. More to the point, what've they been doing for five hours? What the hell takes five hours? It never took Tammy five hours to pick out a dress. To be truthful, he didn't know how long it took Tammy because he'd never shopped with her.

Spencer felt a beer being placed in his hands. He took two quick gulps just in case he forgot to drink again. Then, he took a third. Well, at least half of this beer won't go to waste.

He heard, "Okay, close your eyes and don't open them 'till we say to."

He nodded, shutting his eyes. He heard movement in front of him. A couple of giggles later, "Okay, you can look."

He opened his eyes.

He was looking at his daughter. At least, he was pretty sure it was her. MacKenzie's hair had been cut; it was in a short layered-pixie cut, pushed to one side with a single long braided cornrow-like hanging twist. The twist had a sunflower yellow bead and a green jade bead ending it. He smiled. Her almond shaped eyes were different. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Wait! Mac's eyes had always been dark brown. Now they were? What the hell color was that? Magenta, with a hint of lavender! They were riveting.

"Daddy, you're supposed to look at the dress too."

"Yeah!" He looked at her body. The pale magenta dress fell from one shoulder, barely covering Mac's

breasts! It was soft and clinging, while hanging free at the same time. It almost looked metallic,

like armor. She spun slowly. Shit! That back goes low, so low the top of her ass-cheeks are just visible.

No bra. There are also no panty lines. Jesus, it's short. Her feet were in strapped sandals with small

yellow and green beads on the straps that split her toes.

As she finished her slow spin, he caught a side view. Wow.

She faced him again. He couldn't help it, his eyes drifted downward to see how the designer had dealt with a girl's breasts and nipples. Simple answer, the designer didn't bother. The way the dress hangs, there's no need for imagination. Mackenzie's breasts are obvious and simply beautiful.

"Wow! That's simply fucking smoking hot!" he hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"Uncle Spencer, now me!" Nikki demanded his attention.

He tore his eyes from his daughter. Nikki looked positively radiant, with her hair tinted in dramatic highlights of deep red. Her jewel-green eyes absolutely gleamed with mischief. Green? Her, too? Yep, her normally blue eyes were definitely green. She had her hairstyle done up with two twisted strands of cornrow-like braids holding her hair back over her ears. She spun and he saw that the braids joined at the back of her head. It was called a duck braid; each woven braid ended in a sunflower yellow and jade green bead, just like MacKenzie's.

"What've you done to your hair, Nikki; what's that color?"

"It's called "Blood-Moon" because it looks like strawberry-blond in daylight; but, at night, it looks more red. Moonlight heightens the effect. Makes me look all mysterious, huh?"

Her dress was similar, but not identical, to Mac's. Nikki's was some indeterminable shade of green. His mind supplied a name for the hue. 'Envy green '... like a cat's eyes.

Its material hung like Mac's did, but the cut was different. It came straight up her chest to her neck, wrapping her neck in a choker-collar of the dress's green silken cloth. Elegant opera-length fingerless gloves of that same rich color were held in place by a small band on each of her middle fingers. Completing the ensemble, she wore knee-high, reddish-brown leather slouch boots with low heels.

Nikki spun slowly lifting her hands above her head. Low in the back. No panty lines.

She looks like an elf. Shit! She doesn't look like just any elf; she looks sort of like the elf in the 'Battle of the Five Armies', the latest Hobbit movie. Tauriel. Jesus, what a picture; she's a fucking red-headed, elfin, Orc-hunting, moon-kissed warrioress!

"Well, fuck me gently!" popped out of his mouth before his social inhibitors kicked in. Spence decided to fill his mouth with beer to see if that could stop it from blurting out whatever he was thinking. He hadn't considered that one problem might be causing the other. More beer equals less inhibition. Still he'd learned, it's hard to talk while you're swallowing. Impeccable logic, especially if you've been drinking.

He finished the bottle; but, his mouth was still dry. He couldn't decide which of the two beauties to look at.

Both girls laughed. Then, before he knew what was happening, he got kissed twice. And told, "Don't waste this!" followed by a gentle squeeze, twice. Then, mercifully, they were gone. They're going to 'The Inferno,' and I'm going to hell.

He retrieved another cold beer and sat down. He'd finished half of it before it finally occurred to him, How the hell are they gonna get in? They're under twenty-one!

At 2:15 a.m., the front door opened. Two tipsy giggling girls, carrying their shoes, stepped inside the house. "Daddy, can you go outside and pay the nice taxi driver? We don't have any money left."

He walked to the door and out to the street. There was a limousine parked at the curb.

Spencer slapped a hand on his forehead, groaning, "They took a limo home?!"

The chauffeur nodded and explained, "Look, don't sweat it and don't be mad at them. After 2 a.m., we only charge taxi fees plus ten dollars. And 'The Inferno' covers some of it, too. It protects them from the 'driving home from a club drunk' liability. They asked the bouncer to call me. Your girls are pretty smart; they got a limo for the price of a taxi."

"Thanks for getting them home safe," Spencer replied gratefully, handing the limo driver his fee plus a generous tip. "It's their first night clubbing."

The driver grinned. "I kind of figured. You know, sometimes, I have the best job in this town. They're very ..." he searched for the right word, "affectionate with each other."

Spencer just nodded. "Yeah, affectionate is definitely the word for those two."

"I'm guessing one's your daughter, but the elf with the red hair?" the driver asked.

"My goddaughter, her best friend; they were sorta ... they were raised together, like sisters."

"Goddamn! If you don't mind me saying so, those are some sisters! The elf has your daughter's keys. They're in her boots, if she forgets. Neither of them had a pocket, so I put them in her boots. Incidentally, the club's greeter said to give you these." He handed Spencer two drivers licenses. "I envy you, man."

As the limo drove away, Spencer walked back in to find two exhausted young women sitting on the couch. There was an empty beer bottle between them. Nicole burped. Then they started giggling uncontrollably.

"So, how was 'The Inferno'?"

"We had soooooo much fun," Nikki bubbled with enthusiasm, "Everybody wanted to dance with us. Everyone bought us a drink."

MacKenzie added, "...even some girls."

"So, you guys did get to dance?"

They both fell back on the couch. "Oh my God, we danced with everyone."

"This is the best night of my life, Daddy."

"Oh my God, Uncle Spencer, you should've been there."

He picked up Nikki's boots and reached in to retrieve the keys, dropping them on the table. Then, he pulled out the two drivers licenses. The girls looked up, apprehensively. Taking his time, he read one then the other, examining them closely.

Funny, but I distinctly remember the day those two got their licenses. That was just a few months ago; however, according to these licenses, apparently both girls are now twenty-one. My how time flies, when you're having a good time. Suddenly, three years of my life seemed to have mysteriously vanished without a trace.

He tapped the two licenses on the tabletop. Three whole years gone? No wonder my beer's warm.

"We can explain, Daddy!"

"I can't wait to hear it," he said dryly. "So, tell me about 'The Inferno'. Especially, about how these helped you get in."

Mac started, "Well...we were in line, like everyone else, and then the 'Greeter' came and took us out of line and asked to see some identification. We showed him our drivers licenses. He looked at them, like you just did. And then he said, 'These drivers licenses might be fake. Can I see another ID?'"

Nikki butted in, "Oh yeah! And I told him we didn't have any other ID, because the dresses didn't have any pockets; so, I showed him where our money was in my boot top. And he could see I was right, because he agreed, 'Yeah, those dresses definitely don't have any pockets.' "

"He was really a great guy. He told us, 'Well, young ladies, I think these licenses might be fake, but, they're very, very good fakes'."

Mac jumped back in, "We were sooooo busted. But, then he just laughed and said, 'Welcome to The Inferno.' Come get me when you're done dancing; I'll just keep these till you're ready to go home."

Spencer held up both cards. "And, pray tell, where did you get these?" he asked quietly, his voice smoothe as silk.

Before Mac could stop her, Nikki blithely volunteered, "Oh, that was the easy part! There's a girl at Immaculate Conception Academy who gets them off the internet. You just send her a digital picture and a copy of your driver's license and she changes the date of birth. But, everything else is exactly the same. It was a real bargain; she only charges a hundred dollars."

"What's her name?" Spencer demanded.

The girls looked at each other, then at their feet; but, neither spoke. They waited. He waited.

Spencer thought for while, tapping the cards, then said, "I'll just keep these," and slipped them into his pocket. "Can I, at least, trust you two to go to bed soon?"

Nikki spoke first, "We promise we won't stay up for more than an hour."

He kissed Mac, then Nikki, and headed to bed. Everything seems okay. They got home safe. They had a good time. 'The best night of our lives!'

Considering the long day they had put him through, he'd no trouble falling asleep. Not surprisingly, as slumber took him, his dreams were filled with Hobbits, Elves, and nasty Orcs. Fantasy adventures of near-escapes and forbidden loves. A quest for some kind of deep, dark secret. And he was their hero--the faithful guardian of two young princesses on their quest.

He dreamt of dancing in the darkness. In that eerie dreamland, dancing was a lot like sex. Or was that in real life? Twerking with his daughter, then grinding with his goddaughter. Doggin', hot, and sweaty. Or was it sex? He couldn't tell the difference, and didn't care.

Insanely, his dream-scape dramatically altered again. Now, he and his wards stood waiting in a long line outside a castle gate. He was all dressed up in a white tux; because, here, it was The Law. After all, it really was the classiest place in the whole universe. And only stupid daddies take their girls to goat-roper bars!

Frantically, he looked around trying to orient himself. Written above the castle gate, in smoking red letters, a sign proclaimed it to be 'I'Inferno'.

The Greeter--maybe, a Captain of the Guard--halted them as they came up to the entrance. He was huge, bestial, and green like an Orc. Piled up behind him was a heap of writhing naked bodies; some moaned as they tried to crawl away.

Horrified, Spencer stared in amazement. Oh, Sweet Jesus, maybe those poor souls got caught with fake IDs!

Oblivious to their suffering, the massive creature calmly proceeded to explain club rules. No one under twenty-one years old or over the age of thirty. The princesses just giggled and flashed their fake IDs. The ogre bowed respectfully and let them pass; but, he slapped a meaty fist on Spencer's chest. "ID, please," the monster demanded with a leering grin. Spencer was sweating bullets as he pulled the driver's license from his wallet. The hulking gargoyle looked at it closely; skeptically, he eyeballed Spencer. "Thirty, huh? You look a little old to be fucking those young women."

"Oh, we're not fucking!" Spence babbled nervously. "I only brought them here to dance." These are my daughters, for Christ's sake!

The beast roared with laughter, and everyone in the line started laughing with him. "My friend, you're a regular comedian." Then, he winked and said with a hiss, "Dancing is Fucking."

One of the bodies in the pile let out a mournful wail and the monster turned on it savagely, kicking it with his boot. "Stop whining! That fucking limo will be here in a minute!" He turned back to Spencer. "Got any other identification?"

Panicked, Spencer squeaked, "Only a credit card!"

"Hey, Buddy, I'm just fucking with your head. You know, this may be a fake ID; but, it's a very, very good fake. And, you brought two very beautiful women. Welcome to the ninth circle, the inner circle of Dante's Inferno."

No longer a dream world, the place was Helter-Skelter chaos. It was a bizarre Salvador Daliesque

nightmare fantasy. A surrealistic grotesque of melting clocks and deformed bodies. A time-warping, sense-defeating nothingness.

On the misshapen, distorted marquee over the entrance, directly under its blazing name 'I'Inferno', was written in script: 'Lasciate ogni speranza, voi che entrate qui'. Absurdly, Spencer could easily translate every single word.

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here."

***** Writer's note: As always, comments are welcome. It helps me see how you are all enjoying the chapters. And, please mark a rating by selecting one of the five stars below this comment.