All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 22'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What are you trying to do kill off Jack or Nikki, damn

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
From the writer

I inadvertently forgot to turn on the scoring and the public comments.

Thanks to all who let me know about it and those of you who sent me comments. Hope you will score it if you did not get chance to. I turned on scoring early in the morning yesterday but it seems to take at least twelve hours to get the change updated.

My bad ....

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Things Going Awry

You opened this bag of worms 3 chapters ago, and now it is coming home to roost. Many of us have warned you of the approaching pitfalls you were heading towards and now you are in them, head first. Good luck finding your way out of these problems with all your limbs attached.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 7 years ago
Tamriel style hair???

Don't you mean Tauriel?

Seriously dude, we're going to have to revoke your nerd card if you keep screwing up like that!

Seriously - love the story, and the characters in particular. Keep stretching it out as long as you believably can. I'll hate to see this one end.

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
By Tauriel's Locks

Nice catch RapierWit. I had it correct in another chapter ... just missed it in the final read. Can I please have my card back.

Glad you are still enjoying the story. Thanks for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up!

Just about the best story on the site, and I usually hate long sagas. I look forward to the next chapters. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get rid of Jessica

Still hate Jessica! She lives with her parents, works at a movie theater........she is more of a child than Nikki. And she is a "stranger". Have Jack come to his senses already. They are way past moral shades of gray to keep Jack and Nikki apart (Spencer and Mac too for that matter). Plenty of room for the story to develop without Jessica. LOSE JESSICA!

And hurry with the next chapter.......

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Jessica

I don't hate her. I almost like her. But my daughter's heart wants Jack and Nikki to have a meeting of the minds. Neither of them will rest till they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

While this epic tale started out as an interesting tale of twists and turns on a path to the ultimate Incest/taboo acts, it has slowly devolved into a cuck tale. I am going to continue reading as I am a heavy reader and my OCD forces me to completion, but I personally am loosing interest quickly.

Toriahot13Toriahot13over 3 years ago
Ok ed

Loved this chapter because I hate Jessica too. I want Nikki with her dad and no one else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous