All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 24'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Massage

Your style of writting and your powers of description know no bounds.

Chapter 23 took me to new depths as you described Jenn's earlier life and introduced us to the book. It was very intense and hyper emotional. This

chapter was just as intense but the emotions were so much more pleasurable.

I thought tha dr Sam's massage was hot but what Nikki experienced was

so good I blew a load without touching myself.

Now that I've read the last two chapters, my wishes for this chapter have

been added too. Not only would I love to see Jack and Nikky get it together,

I'd love Mac and Spencer to visit Jacks and get him to join them and Nikki in

a tag team.

I'd also love it if Jenn would give Jack a chance to say and show how sorry

he was about 'giving' Jenn to Spencer, it would also give Dr Sam a chance to sample jack for the first time.

Finally a foursome of Jack, Nikki, Dr Sam and Jenn, with everyone giving in to

what they truely want to do and experience their true feelings for one another.

P.S. Fatherlyneed thanks for emailing me back after my last comment. It really

helped me too see how you viewed your charactors and how much you love to

wrie about them. Roll on Ch 25.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Outta Breath

I frequently skip ahead, browsing most stories, getting the jist but not spending a lot of time reading every word. However, when I read your stories, I don't do that, I read each and every word.

BigPopsBigPopsover 7 years ago
Desperate with anticipation...

for the continuing chapters and sad that there are only 5 more chapters - this is one of my all time favorite stories. Your writing style is excellent and keeps us wanting more, I hope you are preparing a new series to keep us satisfied after Jack and Spencer complete their sins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a series

This series has been captivating. From chapter 1 i couldnt put it down. Its hit every fantasy i could think of and some i havent. Great work! Cant wait to read the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Honestly this is THE best series I have ever read anywhere. Everytime I see the next chapter I know it's going to be great and I'm never disappointed. Thank you for keeping me entertained!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
The sex was dynamite, but…

You are making the fatal mistake once again, you are forgetting about the story line. You didn't move 1 inch forward In this chapter, You moved four steps sideways, and two steps back. You have taken a sweet innocent girl and turned her into a highly sexualized character in the course of two liaisons. I'm not sure, but I don't believe in the history of all writing, I have ever seen it happen. It didn't even happen in that piece of trash called, "50 Shades of Gray," and that person got paid for writing that novel. You say your story is at a turning point, If it is, I hope it is back to include, McKenzie, Jack, Spencer, and most importantly, the story. Every story has a beginning,, middle, and an end. I've seen the beginning, there has been no middle to speak of, except for the sex, which is done nothing, but throw the characters to the 4 winds, and now I'll wait to see where you take it from here. Good luck, and I mean it.

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Fuck critics

Your story! Your timeline! I'm totally engrossed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Have loved the story so far...this chapter, not so much. I mean really?! This first visit with estranged Mom, who abandons her at 14 because she is so fucked up about her own incestuous dad. Participates in a threesome fisting her daughter. After the ritual burning of the book of horrors?! Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hated this chapter

Really fucked. Just made me hate mom and sam more than i already did. Good story telling horrible story that is more unreasonable than the current President

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous