All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 27'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Interesting, so in the end will it be Jack and Nikki or Jack and Jassica or why not both, i m definitely excited for more of this story just hope for a more sex stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugggg

Ugggg another week of waiting only to not have the only thing that needs to happen happen! Nobody cares about Jessica! You need to finish what you started! Just let Nikki and her dad fuck Already......for the love of god man end the torture!!!!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Triple Option Play

And more.

As the line in the old credit card commercial went. "Master the possibilities!"

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Hooked!

You've kept us all hooked for 27 chapters. Brilliant.

This was a great way of recaping the earlier story of Jack and Nikki. It's hard to keep on waiting for these two charactors to get it together but you're playing them and us well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yet another amazing chapter. I only found your story early last week and read them all back to back. It nearly killed me waiting just two days for this latest chapter , god knows how I am going to last until the end but I will. I must find out what happens.

BigPopsBigPopsover 7 years ago
It will be delicious

to have the ultimate Christmas gift, the last chapter of this saga. It will be phenomenal I am sure.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 7 years ago

Nice chapter . Are Mac and Spencer ever going to become lovers ??

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Okay!

You are beginning to circle the wagons. However, one chapter cannot be about sex. There has to be movement in the story. As the person who commented before me asked 'What about Spencer and...) you have to write longer chapters or STAY WITH THE STORY. I cannot speak for your other readers, I am losing interest in this work. Too much Fluff! NOT ENOUGH BEEF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
optional

It needs to be said the author is one of the better here at lit.

While the last 2 chapters are still of high quality i feel like i wasted my time, why?

They are totally optional, you can truly totally skip them and nothing in the story will be missed.

Its very confusing like someone else is writing them due to the original author is busy somewhere else, as someone said, FLUFF.

The author should trash all chapters after Jessica was installed and go back to the basic story 2 grls 2 fthrs, the story was scorching up till then after that its more like watching the dying embers of a fire.

SilverKyttenSilverKyttenover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I've been reading this story, for a few months, and regardless of how the "we just want porn" folk are complaining, I enjoy the recent chapters. There's so much depth to your characters, it's an actual fully-fledged story, and not some wankfest.

hoss6193hoss6193over 7 years ago
One Of The Very Best Yarns I've Ever Read!

The statement above pertains to this story as a whole, & not just this Chapter! In fact I believe I've given every chapter thus far a 5* rating.

Fatherlyneed, I can't speak for all of your readers, but if you could get this critter published in a print format (in any binding!), I'd be among the first to buy a passle of them.

I have a question for the author and the readers of this series. I like everyonelse, am chomping at the bit to see Jack & Nikki become intimate. But will this be a legal act of incest?

Unless I've missed something, or it is to be revealed somewhere in the last 2 chapters, Nikki's biological parents are here mom & her maternal grandpa.

Happy Holidays To One & All,

Cary from northwestern AR

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Love

I'm in love. With the story, with the characters, with the author. I want inside the head this beauty was born in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Intence

Jack's show-n-tell confession to Jessica is a amazing. Will she really understand. I had hoped when she was able to relate some to her own experience and feelings for her father. I hope Jack is able to better see what is happening and truly see it from another's perspective and get some perspective. I love this story. It's so beautiful and scary all at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous