The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head. "Was that to her or to me?" Jesus, this is some confusing emotional shit!

His voice almost broke with emotion. "To both of you."

"Did you say it to her that night, after ...?"

"Yes."

She sat up, moving to the bed's edge.

He sighed. "Lay down again--this time with no panties."

Her eyebrow did that thing again as she slipped the panties off and handed them to Jack. He looked around and remembered. He dropped them at the side of the bed.

"On your back, and open your legs slightly. Close your eyes."

Complying, she did as she was told, but asked, "Jack, did your brain ever send you a message about what you were doing? Any kind of warning like 'Danger, Will Robinson!'?"

He lowered his head. "I told myself, 'No one will ever know!'"

He was gone for a few minutes to the bathroom. She heard the shower.

She felt him return, shifting his body beside her; then, she heard a soft muffled kerflop as his towel fell to the floor. Already erect and leaking precum, he picked up her hand in his and wrapped it around his cock.

Slowly, he guided her hand down the length of his cock, squeezing it at the base and sliding it back towards the head. She felt the skin, moving smoothly over his thickening shaft. Jack Grant began to use her hand; and, his breathing grew progressively shallow, then ragged.

Without warning, he suddenly let go of her hand; and, simultaneously, a soft golden-glow of light penetrated the darkness.

"Why have you stopped?" she gasped in surprise, her hand still holding him.

"I stopped that night to turn on the nightlight," he replied, but his voice sounded oddly distant, as if he were reliving a dream.

"What happened?"

"It was ...incredible. The most unbelievable thing and ... so wonderful. She didn't stop stroking it. In her sleep, she still kept doing what I'd showed her hand to do."

Jessica restarted jacking his cock in the near-darkness. Nikki, what were you doing? You didn't just allow it, you helped your dad do it?

"Yeah!" Jack almost hissed in his need. "Just like that, baby."

"Did you say that to her?"

"Yeah," he admitted.

"You believed she was asleep, why?" Oh, Nicole, I know you were awake!

"She never opened her eyes; she never said a word." That's not a lie; I'm not even sure what I saw was real. She had her eyes closed, when I looked again.

Jessica never stopped stroking his cock. "Jesus, Jack, are you listening to yourself? You really believe your teenage daughter slept through her first hand-job? That she slept through jacking her own dad off?" She wagged her head in disbelief. "Just out of curiosity, was this sleepy-time girl hand-job any good?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Oh, yeah." He decided against saying, Yeah, it was the best hand-fucking-job I've ever had.

"So you came? A lot?" The Avenging Angel was back in the fray.

"Yeah, three shots. It hit the wall, there," he gestured, over to the wall. "Behind her bed and went all over her tummy. Made one hell of a mess."

"Then you cleaned her and the wall up, so there would be no 'evidence'; even though you believed she was asleep during the whole thing? Then, what happened?"

"I took two cold showers, swearing to God never to come back in here for that."

"And just how long did your solemn vow last this time?" she hounded him, already knowing the answer.

"This time?!" He started to bristle, then he simply sighed in defeat. "A couple of nights. We were away from the house for a night, then it happened the next night we were home again."

Reaching over, he clicked off the small nightlight; then, he stood up in the darkness. She could sense him moving to the bottom of the bed and the covers slightly shifting as he slid his head and shoulders under them. His hands found her ankles, gliding gently across the skin of her legs upwards.

Jessica went all liquid. This is fucking totally naughty. It's a fantasy--a great fantasy--but wrong on so many levels of fatherhood. Her hands twisted the covers into a ball in each fist. Her hips moved a little. She felt his breath just above her mons. He kissed the mound--almost innocently.

She moaned like a little girl; and, his lips surrounded her entire sex. As he gently sucked, she almost came unglued; then, his tongue reached out and slid into her.

"What the hell kind of fatherly-fantasy is this, Jack?"

"The monster under the covers," he mumbled, "you know, the 'kissing monster' who blows raspberries on your tummy."

"Oh my fucking God, Jack, I've played that with my father. I don't remember it being like this."

Jack went to work under the covers in earnest. She's caught up with the image of own her dad and their version of the common childhood game dads and daughters play.

He reached out and grabbed her hands pulling them under her back. Her hips had no where to go, but up against his mouth as he licked her.

For Jessica, it all became very confused. She understood it was Jack; yet, she knew she was 'Nikki'.

But, she was also Jessica and the head under the covers could have been her dad's. That set her off. She fought the image; but, each time she suppressed the thought, Jack licked her in some new way.

What happened was accidental. Jack pulled down on her hands, she arched bringing her sex up under his chin. He turned his head down and kissed her just above the cleft of her mons. Then, and he would never know why, he blew against her lower tummy. The familiar fart-sound filled the covers. Pfffffft! Jessica simply went off like a small nuclear bomb.

Her mind filled with images of an earlier, gentler time. All she said was, "Oh my God, eat me, Daddy!"

Jack's mouth chased her slowly, relentlessly, across the small bed. She came repeatedly, looking at the moving covered-shape above her sex. After the third time she managed to kick the covers off, so she could see. It isn't really my dad doing that to me in the dreamy dark. It isn't really my dad! It's not!

She was crying, when she asked Jack to stop. He heard it in her voice. He stopped and took her in his arms. She couldn't stop crying.

"Oh my god, Jack." She hid her head in his neck. She wiped tears on the back of her hand, sniffling.

"Can we stop for a drink? I think I might really like a drink."

He got up and extended his hand to her, pulling her gently upright.

"Yeah, me too," he agreed, "And, a shower. I promise not to touch you."

Ten minutes later, they both sat naked in the hot tub. Each had a small glass of bourbon. This time, she warmed it in the waters of the tub.

She looked at Jack. "There's NO WAY she could've slept through that."

He nodded his head. I guess I know that!

"What did she say when she woke up?"

"She was confused by the feelings, by her hands being restrained, by a kiss unlike any she'd ever felt before."

"Did she ever see your face?"

"No."

"Did she say anything when you were doing that to her?"

"Only one thing that matters."

She nudged him in the tub. "Tell me!"

"She said, 'Oh my god, eat me, Daddy!'"

"Just like I did?"

"Just like you did."

"Jess, would you tell me something?" Jack waited, but finally had to ask. "Why did you cry? I would really like to know."

Jessica was somewhere faraway when she answered, "I remembered why my mom made my dad stop bathing with me. It wasn't the bath. It was because of the same game you played with Nikki, when she was younger."

"My dad played that with me, too. The 'kissing monster' game. When I finally had real breasts--well maybe mostly nipple, but a young woman's breasts--he began to get erect, when he'd kiss my tummy."

She looked back at Jack. "And, he kissed me a little low sometimes. Really low, when I was fighting to keep him from kissing me and making that awful fart sound."

She swallowed the shot of bourbon in one fiery gulp.

"I guess I'm crying, because I had forgotten how much I wanted him to kiss me there. And, how much it hurt when he stopped coming to my room to tuck me in. My mom said it was because I was way too old for tuck-ins and baths with my dad." She shook her head, wistfully. "I cried because I remember in detail what his cock looked like when he wanted me. I could feel how hard it was when the head touched me. It leaked against me. I could see the big veins around it. I knew, on some level, what it meant when he got hard playing with me. I could see the effect I had on him. It was the first time I ever felt like a woman."

She started crying again. "I'll be right back!" She climbed from the tub, and almost ran to the house.

Jack sat and put his head back. Well, Jack, you still know how to show a girl a good time. Jesus, what a fucking day.

He looked skyward. I know I don't deserve any help here, but I could sure use some.

Jessica went directly to the kitchen, picking up Jack's new phone. She thought for a second about how late it was; then, wiping a tear away, she tapped in a number. Her mom picked up.

"Hey, mom."

"Jess? Do you know what time it is? Is everything okay?"

"Mom, I wanted to tell you something. I love you. You're my hero; I think you're probably the best mom in the universe."

"Jess, I love you too. More than you can ever know. You sound like you've been crying. Is there anything we need to talk about?"

"No, Mom, nothing. I just couldn't let another minute pass without telling you how much I respect and love you. I'm sorry for waking you."

"Want to talk to your dad?"

"No, just you. You can tell him that I fucking love him, too."

Her mom laughed. "Well, I may rephrase that, but I will."

"Night, Mom. I love you."

"Jessica, promise to call me in the morning?" There was undisguised worry in her voice.

"I'm fine, Mom, really! I'm at a friend's house."

"Promise!" Still a little worried.

"I promise."

"Jessica, are you going to tell me why you're crying and why you called?" Now, just motherly curiosity.

"Yeah, someday I'll definitely tell you. But, not tonight. 'Night, Mom."

"Night, Jessica."

When she stopped crying, she rejoined Jack in the tub. It was very quiet in the hot tub for a really long time. No one was uncomfortable. Silence seemed appropriate, respectful of the each other's reveries.

Finally, she cleared her throat. "Is there more?"

I'm afraid to ask the simple question, Did you fuck your daughter, Jack? If the answer is 'Yes', then we're doomed. But, just asking the question's an accusation! If I accuse you and you have to deny it by saying, 'No', we might be just as fucked.

Jack felt like a condemned man, waiting for the judge to pronounce sentence. "Yes, there's more."

"Where--this time?" Please, don't let him have screwed this up. Let me have the courage to see it through. 'Cause right this instant, all I want to do is run away from this man! As fast as I can!

"The living room couch. And," he grinned in spite of the tension, "you'll need a pair of white-cotton panties, a white-cotton bra, and a pair of white cotton socks."

"You've got to be joking."

He blushed. "No."

Good God, Jack! You've got a thing about white-cotton socks? Well, at least I didn't help Nicole pick out six new pairs of white-cotton socks and white-cotton panties. Jesus, did I miss the signs of all of this.

Nicole Grant, you misled me. You knew I was trying to be nice; and, you purposely used me to find out what your dad would think was sexy. You're kind of unscrupulous, when you want something. And, I don't think it's unjust to say, 'You don't play fair!'.

You let me make you a sexier version of your dad's most erotic fantasy. His darkest, strongest desire! Christ, you're a little shit!

"So,'Father Knows Best'," she taunted him, "what exact lesson is this?"

His grin was truly wicked. "The Perils of Dating."

He watched her come into the living room; just the sight of her made his heart beat faster.

He explained the purpose of doing this with Nikki. The goal: "Finish the boy off, while still having your clothes on." And, the small bit about Nikki's belief based on what Mac had told her about the efficacy of kissing, as a way of evaluating a man's interest. A good kiss causes an erection.

"Nikki thinks a good kiss causes an erection? That's it?!" Jessica rolled her eyes in astonishment. "And you let her believe that? Nothing about tenderness, breathtaking-need, heat so hot your heart wants to break, so tender your voice won't work right, so scary you can't stop shaking after the kiss, so good you almost forget to breathe?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I may have forgotten to mention the finer points. But, hey, it was the only the Basic-Kissing class." I was trying to keep it simple.

"Sit on my lap, facing me." He patted his thighs.

Jessica straddled him with her legs outside his, her mound against his obvious need. Her clit felt his heat through the light-weight cotton. He was leaking; and she could feel the moisture. She was already wet, too. But, he didn't know that yet.

"This is how Nikki sat with you? And, it caused this?" So, panties equals protection, huh?

He nodded.

Her hand slid down between them. "Jack, you're as hard as a tree trunk. Was it like this with her?" Duh! Of course it was? You're such a fucking guy about all this.

Tenderly, he lifted her until her breasts were in front of him. Taking one cotton-covered nipple, then the other, he lightly chewed on the hardened nipple-point inside the cotton cup. Then lifting her again, he kissed her tummy. Moaning with pleasure, she arched in his arms.

Holding his head by the hair, Jess looked down at him. "Jack! Only what you did with Nikki. Nothing more, okay?"

Jack nodded, bringing his mouth against her sex. Her panties were already wet; he made them wetter. Her body, her sex was nearly on fire. She had difficulty holding still as he kissed and licked.

She moved. His cock-head appeared, splitting her sex open though the nearly transparent panties. She felt his balls draw up under her, coming to rest against her lips from below. They snuggled in, lifting tightly against her sex. Jack started to thrust as well. Jessica tried to imagine what Nikki must have thought with her father using her like this. Did she want it? Did she ask Jack to do this to her? Or, did she just 'let' him? I don't feel like much of a feminist, when I ask myself, 'Did she encourage this?'.

She held his gaze. "Don't cum, Jack!" And she began to ride against his erection trapped between them. I didn't even know how to do this. Daddy must not have given me the full 'Birds and Bees' treatment. He never taught me the 'How to Keep Your Panties and Bra On and Still Satisfy a Man Lesson'. Maybe, it's because we're naturists; and, I don't have usually have panties and a bra on.

"Good ... Lord! This ...this lesson is called 'The Perils of Dating?'" she panted.

He grunted, "It's ... actually called ... oh, son-of a-bitch ...'Dry Humping'."

Between gritted teeth, she managed to get out, "I don't feel very dry!"

That was it! Jack grabbed her ass in both hands, pulling her to him and grinding his cock against her open sex. He rubbed savagely against her little button. Oh, baby, you're right; you're no longer 'dry'!

Jessica came. Before she surrendered to him, her last word was a command, "Don't!"

And, remarkably, he didn't. Jack felt a sensation he hadn't experienced, since his early dating years; his balls started to painfully ache. It was mild; but, a definite 'I need to cum' dull throbbing filled his nuts.

His hands rubbed her ass in supplication. Oh, please; I'm begging you.

She was thinking, the tiny wheels behind her eyes spinning. The Avenging Angel had no mercy in its eyes as it demanded, "Is there more, Jack?"

"Only one more. But, it's late and the next one has to be tomorrow in the daylight."

"Why?" she asked.

"You remember the night we met?"

"Of, course. I doubt I'll ever forget it."

"Okay. You remember you checked Nikki's jeans and told me she had a cock? Well, I bought Nikki or Nick a toy at an adult store. A life-like dildo. That's what you felt."

"So? I don't understand?" What does that have to do with all of this?

"I took her to a store. I took her to an Adult Store."

"So? So what? That's the tamest thing you've described to me so far, unless the shopping trip somehow involves sex or something sexual between you and Nikki."

"Can you wait? If I try to explain it, you'll think worse of me than you already do. Like you said, I've got to show you." Wincing in pain he slightly shifted, hoping to find a more comfortable position. "Oh, Jess, you're killing me here. You aren't going to let me cum, are you?"

She shook her head.

He reached down and slipped his hand around his cock, slowly stroking it against her tummy.

She gently slapped his hand away from his cock. "No!"

He put them on her ass again, rubbing her with his erection. She pried his hands loose. "No!"

"This is the 'No means NO!' lesson, Jack."

"I don't know if I can sleep like this!"

"Let's find out."

He did, indeed, have trouble falling asleep, but he made it. A few hours later, he woke smiling. There's a woman's body against my back--a very young woman. Her hand is draped over my waist; and, I'm still erect and she has her hand around me. She?! His mind shifted gears, sorting the last few days.

He felt a small set of very warm lips kiss his back, then move to his neck.

Jessica's hand.

"Are you going to, you know? Help me out here?"

She whispered, "No!"

Oh shit! The Avenging Angel's hand! "Then, holding it like that is really cruel!" he complained.

She kissed his neck again; and, he knew she was smiling. I can be really cruel, Jack Grant. If I have to be. "I was just making sure you didn't resort to 'self-abuse' to relieve your tensions."

"I can't think like this, not clearly." He thrust his cock into her hand.

"So most guys say," she countered. "Jack, I don't want you to be able to think clearly. Obviously, for weeks now, you've been letting your little head have its way. I find you're very honest when you're horny; you forget to parse everything through that lawyer brain of yours. I want you in the exact same state of need you were in, when you took Nikki to the adult store. Are we close to that state of need?"

"Close? Oh, yeah."

"Do I need any special outfit for this?

He laughed "No, just Nikki's ball cap. And put your hair up in a ponytail, please."

He took her to Nikki's room and gave the hat.

She came back from the master bedroom in a summer dress, Nikki's white-cotton bra, her white-cotton thongs, and a pair of summer sandals.

He looked at her, while he drove. The ponytail was flying in the wind, keeping the ball cap on. Wearing his aviator sunglasses, she looked incredibly innocent. The sandals topped it off perfectly.

She wiggled her toes. He watched; and, she caught the glance. "Jack, is there anything about me that doesn't cause you to get hard?"

"No!"

She took her foot and placed it on the dash. This had the effect of raising her dress, and her panties were clearly visible now.

He had to chose between the piggy's and the panties. The piggies lost.

Jack loved driving the Jeep like this. He had the top off and the doors removed. The wind was everywhere, lifting, tugging, blowing. The wind was alive, wild and uncontrolled.

Jeeps are also very narrow and easy to reach across. He slipped his fingers into her panties. She opened her legs slightly but, otherwise, pretended not to notice him.

She was smoothe. "You shaved."

Jack loved the new Jessica. He loved the smoothe skin against his fingertips. He clasped her vulvae between his thumb and fingers, squeezing them together then releasing them. Squeezing them together and rubbing his fingers back and forth caused one set of lips to rub back and forth across the other. She tensed her foot against the dash, but made no outward sign he was having any effect at all. She still looked away as he played inside her panties. You felt Nikki up as you drove? You were touching her pussy?