The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in four lanes of traffic and moving pretty well.

"Hadn't you better keep your eyes on the road?"

He nodded his head, but his fingers never stopped. He felt her tilt her pelvis just a little. She looked at him, then quickly away. You fingered your teenage daughter's pussy, while you drove the car?

A large semi-trailer truck slowly passed them. Jack heard its engine as the driver backed off the throttle, drifting back to pace them. Curious, he looked up to check out the driver's face. The man was totally absorbed in watching Jack touch Jessica. He could see what Jack's hand was doing; but, Jess hadn't figured out what the trucker was doing yet.

He smiled up at the driver, who gave him a thumbs-up of approval.

Extending his middle finger, Jack swept it down across her pussy-lips, wetting it for its return journey. This time, it slid across the opening to Jess's pussy and slipped a fingertip in, then back out of her sex. He was finger-fucking her. Arching her pelvis a bit, she began thrusting with her hips.

Jack glanced up at the truck driver, a big beefy guy with an intricately-drawn dragon tattoo winding down his arm. Bobbing up-and-down furiously, the trucker's head was clearly synced to Jess's pumping hips; his eyes looked like they might pop out their sockets at any moment.

Jack had to stifle a laugh. God Almighty, man! You're either gonna have a stroke or a fucking wreck!

Suddenly the big guy slapped both his hands on the semi's steering wheel, clasped them together, and cast his eyes heavenward as if in prayer; then, he turned back to Jack, his eyes pleading like a horny teenage boy's.

And you're as bad as some eighteen-year-old Peeping Tom, sneaking around to watch your neighbor's daughter masturbating in her bedroom. But, believe me, I can sure relate--especially today. That's a 'Big 10-4', Good Buddy. I hear you loud and clear; and, I'll see what I can do to help you out!

Jack flattened his hand, his palm cupping her sex. He slid two fingers into her soaking pussy; and she lifted her hips, rolling them just a little. It was an obscenely wanton movement. And he saw her hands, tightening their grip on the roll-bar above the glove box.

Her face was in profile, but he could tell she was biting her lower lip. He smiled. She had her eyes closed behind the sunglasses; and, she'd never even seen the truck next to them.

Thinking quickly, he removed his hand and pulled on the side of the panties, letting it snap against her butt. She looked at him and nodded her head, lifting her hips and sliding the panties down to her knees, then letting them to the floor.

Her cheeks were ablaze, but not with embarrassment. She'd closed her eyes, trying to ignore him.

Jack looked back up at the driver and raised her dress, laying it across her tummy. He bared her sex to the trucker, who went crazy.

Jessica fought to control her body. Jack already had her on the edge of orgasm. Her panties were on the floor; but, she didn't care. His fingers were in her. She didn't care; she was too turned-on. He was moving them in and out and, then, twisting them.

Jesus, Jack, did you do this to Nikki? On the open-highway, where anyone might see your fingers?

Jack's thumb and fingers squeezed her labia together, forcing her clitoris up and out, exposing it to the wind. Then he took his thumb, laid it on her clit, and pushed gently against it while rubbing it. She gasped, put her hand over her mouth; and, as she did, she opened her eyes in surprise at the intensity-- at the raw sexuality of what he was doing to her.

She was looking directly into the eyes of a very happy, smiling trucker. It took a fraction of a second to understand what he was smiling about, what was making his day.

Jessica exploded into action, trying to lower her dress, pry Jack's fingers from her pussy, get her foot down off the dash, and turn her face away from the trucker--all at the same time. She hit Jack on the shoulder with a fist. "You ass! You knew, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I knew. You're beautiful. Show him your face."

She looked at Jack; then, she smiled and took off the hat and sunglasses, turning to the trucker. She let him see who she was.

He blew her a kiss, tooted the air-horn twice in salute, and accelerated smoothly away with the traffic.

Jack made a lane-shift to the right, working his way towards the next exit. Taking it, a few minutes later he pulled into the parking lot of the small shopping center.

The name of the store was printed on a forty-foot-tall sign. It was a single word, reading 'Taboo'!

*

***** Final Writer note for this chapter. Ratings and comments ate like applause for a writer. I love comments and read them all. I respond to many.

Please take a moment and rate the chapter. Hover your mouse over one of the Stars below. When they turn Gold, pick one and click on it. Thanks.