All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 30'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is THE BEST STORY I've read. Couldn't put it away! Read all 30 chapters.

Hope there will be more!

oldperv2oldperv2over 7 years ago
Must read again!

The parts I've read are just out of this world good. I've got to go back and read them all now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Absolutely phenominal story!! Thank you for sticking with it thru 30 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

Thanks for a perfect story

ramjet86ramjet86over 7 years ago
Perfect Ending

A perfect ending to a great story. Thanks for all of your efforts.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
Very well done!

I enjoyed reading this very much. It brought many memories of spending so much time in Newport. Thanks for sharing it!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
I loved this story from start to finish....

I truly believe it is one of the finest stories of this genre I've ever read - and I LOVE Dad/Daughter stories - this one is far-and-away, the best story on here. That's just my humble opinion - but, truly - this is one great story.

I see this is the 'natural' end of this story, though - I am so glad you told it.

Do you have any OTHER stories buried in that head of yours? I'll keep watch for more offerings of yours. :)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Sad

I absolutely loved this story, all 30 chapters of it. It's just sad that it's done. It's like losing friends you've made that you'll never see again. You are truly a talented writer. I look forward to reading more of your stories (soon please!!). Happy New Year to you.

Marcia

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feels unfinished.

Is Mack going to get herown story with Spencer. Her Daddy?

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Arrrrr !

Anticlimactic, but I've learned not to be disappointed. Besides, you're forgiven because the rest of the series was so damned good. Don't let it go to your head...

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
One Last Thought

On second thought. Too much unfinished business, get to work...

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Grateful thanks

Though I found this chapter too be my least favorate, The Sins of the Fathers has been such an amazing, wonderful exploration of two young women growing into womanhood.

As I've previously posted, I'm looking forwood to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

Please Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EPIC!

"nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Journal Complete

I have enjoyed this story since ep 1 a brilliant tale written with humour and style I look forward to your next epic.

A UK reader.

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Well Done!

I read every word of your story and loved them all. You have a talent for writing, especially for erotic writing and I've long believed people should do what they're good at. Please don't make us wait too long for either a sequel or something entirely new.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
I couldn't fail you.

I wanted to, but I couldn't do it. You did not close any of the loopholes that needed closing. You just added more to them. Poor ending to a promising story.

Bob

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
Writer's note

For all but for Prolonged_debut most of all.

They are not unclosed loops. They are life. This story ends as was intended on July 4th, 2016.

At that point in time, not every possible line of action had finished. Just like life. It described the first half of their summer. It described their efforts to achieve emotional 'independence'.

On the 4th, I believe it shows that they have achieved it. I also wanted to address how the story line affects other lives ... effects are not ongoing forever if 'no harm' is done... if life returns to 'normal'.

I will stand by the story line. I do thank you for reading and enjoying it. For those with a more literary intent or focus ... nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story telling

This longer story is intelligently written, a good read, and erotic as a room full of naked ambitions. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed myself immensely! Thank you for sharing this story. I appreciate the creative efforts, the research journey and the life insights. All in an erotic tale between a father and a daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Very good story. You did a great job! Loved the sex and the discription you gave

I was wondering if you have any idea of writing another chapter. perhaps when daddy visits his daughter in college. Also I was hoping for the beautiful black girl loosing her cherry to the white daddy. That would be only fair. Please think about writing a chapter ot2 and close this part of the story. Thanks again for a great read and multi- cums

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loooooooved it!!!

Great story! I definitely had a good time reading it! 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!!

Took me 3 days to read, I've used way too much data on my phone, but it was all completely worth it! Slightly wish this chapter turned into orgy (just quietly lol) but love the sweetness of the ending..

beautiful writing! I very thoroughly excitingly enjoyed this whole series..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story overall, but disappointing conclusion.

Chapter 29 was awesome, so I expected 30 to be equally good, if not better. I was sadly disappointed. Overall, your an excellent writer, but I get the impression you’re making up each chapter as you go along, not following a pre-planned outline. 30 chapters and Mac is still a virgin?!?! Seriously?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Off to read again

A long and involving story, thank you. I must read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent tale

Followed this from start to finish over the last two nights, that was two nights very well spent, thank you for some very excellent writing....just wish you would return with some more stories.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Magnificent

This was a book.

A beautifully written one, at that.

Why hasn't it been published?

I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done.

The series was entertaining and well researched. Many topics you brought up in the course of this story showed signs of in depth thought and preparation. Something many authors lack in their writing.

I look forward to reading more from you. You are a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

have to say ...you must live there as all your references to specific places and landmarks are well done and accurate

spent time in Lincoln City and there area there about....great story line...hope to see more of your writings in the future

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think the unanswered question ruined the story. Was she the daughter of her Daddy and incest happened or was she the daughter of her grandfather? No one ever said. He couldn't have his wife from the grandfather until they married, and the grandfather filled her with baby batter after the poker game, and the photo showed the wedding with her big baby bump. So Granddad is the father and no incest happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous