The Siren vs. The Commando

Story Info
Borderlands 2. Maya has a present for Axton he can't refuse.
4.7k words
4.56
12.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya ran the pink ribbon between her fingers. The ribbon contrasted sharply with her appearance. Maya wore a fitted body suit that covered... well some of her body, at least, and cargo pants over it. A belt slung slantwise across her hips held her protean grenade and an SDU loaded with several sniper rifles, an SMG, and few thousand rounds of ammunition. At her last visit to the NewYou! station, Maya had swapped out her sleek bangs. The machine had restyled her with spikey, down-hanging locks of hair and she'd thrown in a few steel hoops through her lip and nose later. She could always change it back, if she wanted.

The Siren tied the pink ribbon into a bow, but it wasn't for her. It was for the man she was on her way to see, the ex-Dahl commando, Axton. Not that a pink bow suited him more than it did Maya, but it was a gift... of sorts. After the man have saver her ass a few times, Maya thought a present was appropriate and decided that a good start might be a ribbon for that ridiculously large turret that Axton doted on. Axton responded well to teasing and Maya thought Axton might actually tie the bow onto the barrel of the automated gun. Then maybe she could buy him a beer at Moxxxi's or something.

Axton's room in Sanctuary wasn't far from Maya's own. Roland had given all the vault hunters rooms near his command center in what used to be officer's quarters when the flying city had been a Dahl company mining ship. The hovering monstrosity that was the mechromancer's pet kill-bot floated just down the hall. Gaige had grudgingly entered Maya and the other Vault Hunters into its IFF - identify friend or foe - databank, so it scanned Maya only briefly before returning to ignoring her.

But it did make Maya think about the conversation she and Gaige had shared at Moxxxi's the other day. If what the girl said when drunk was true, then Maya didn't understand why Axton's wife had left him. She knew the soldier had been discharged for blowing up some diplomat in order to wipe out a band of terrorists, but that was awesome. A feature, not a bug, as Gaige would have said.

Maya knocked on the door to Axton's room.

"Hang on a minute!" he called from inside.

Maya grabbed the airlock-style wheel on the door and cranked it. She'd been raised by the Order of the Impending Storm on Athenas to expect obedience from common people, and while Maya hated the brothers of the order - and had sort of killed them all - she still more or less did what she wanted. Which at this moment included walking into Axton's room.

The Siren did not expect to find Axton sitting on his bed, back against the wall with his towering cock in his hand. Sweat stood out in tiny glittering droplets on his chest and abs. His face was flushed as red as his long pole. The commando was jerking it vigorously, trying to finish what Maya had interrupted.

She really didn't know what to say.

Axton's strong hand was a blur moving up and down his cock. Each pump made his bicep flex and bunch. His swollen balls bounced underneath his up-thrust cock. Some shiny fluid was smeared over the flushed head of his dick, and Axton's stroking hand spread it up and down his shaft. It was the first cock Maya had ever seen. Well, there had been that bandit who'd charged her naked and waving a grenade in each hand, but he'd not been hard and Maya had shot him in the face. So she was pretty sure that didn't count.

Maya saw Axton's eyes go wide, but then it was too late. A long jet of pearly fluid sprayed up from his cock and flew into the air. Her eyes followed the white streamer up and then down as it splattered across Axton's chiseled stomach. A second, then a third, fourth, and fifth rope spurted from Axton's cock and splashed down onto his hard belly. The strings of glistening semen overlapped and crisscrossed his stomach like the lines of Maya's tattoos.

The Siren finally knew what to say.

"That was amazing!"

Maya's education on Athenas had concerned her Siren powers, combat training and little else. Maya received more sex education in one innuendo-laced conversation with Moxxxi than she had from all the brothers of the Order of the Impending Storm. The slightly drunken claims of the mechromancer, Gaige, had seemed as wild a tale as the story of the Warrior or Captain Blade's treasure.

Axton made a lunge for his pants and Maya acted without thinking.

"Hold it!" she said.

Maya stretched her hand out and the blue lines of her heritage glowed with power. A swirling globe appeared, sucking Axton into it and lifting him into the air. He hovered, suspended for a moment, then Maya gestured and the glowing sphere moved Axton, pushing him against the wall.

"Uh, can I help you with something?" Axton asked uncertainly.

The glow of Maya's tattoos and the phase lock receded. Maya didn't want to crush Axton or scatter his atoms between dimensions. She only needed enough power to hold him. The commando hung in the air with his back to the wall. Droplets of sweat trickled down his body, following his musculature and mixing with the semen on his stomach. His cock was still hard and long.

"What's this stuff?" Maya demanded. She jabbed her finger into the slowly dripping puddle of cum accusingly. Men were such messy creatures.

"Um, shattered expectations of privacy?"

Maya scooped up a gob of semen and lifted it up. She watched the liquid pearl slowly stretch towards the floor. "Well?" she asked.

"Jeeze. It's just cum, Maya. You know what that is, right?"

She caught herself shaking her head and stopped. For twenty-seven years, she had been fed lies and denied things like this by a bunch of selfish assholes. The sight of the milky spend flying into the air had amazed Maya. Her body had responded instantly, nipples hardening, pussy lubricating swiftly. She rubbed the substance from Axton's cock between her gloved fingers. It was like slag, but white and smoother.

"It's sticky. Why is it sticky?" she asked.

Maya popped her finger in her mouth. The glob of spunk was creamy, just slightly sticky, and the flavor was something she'd never tasted before. It was musky. Or salty. Or sweet. She couldn't decide. Maya inhaled deeply, smelling Axton's sweat, its unique odor. It tasted like Axton smelled.

The Siren closed the short distance to the commando and leaned in.

"Hey, what are you-oh... okay!" he said.

Maya looked at the intimidating length of Axton's dick and leaned past it. She bent to the side to avoid touching it. Maya wasn't scared, but she was new to all of this and wasn't quite ready for... that... yet. Possessed by a sudden and overpowering urge to learn, she descended on Axton's stomach to lick up his jizz. Maya could think about his cock later.

Her tongue flicked out and tasted spunk. Axton's sweat was stronger on his skin underneath the cum, and Maya liked it. She licked again, then again, following the ridges of his abs and removing the thick jizz. When the Siren had indulged her craving, Axton's abs were wet with her saliva. Maya licked the last of the sticky mess from her lips.

"Well, that was weird," said Axton. "How about letting me down now?"

"I'm not finished," Maya told him.

Now for the cock. Maya looked at it up close. It looked both strong and terribly fragile at the same time. It was thick and ridged with veins, but the skin was so translucent that she could see the delicate capillaries, as well. Axton's dick still had a film of semen on it. Maya leaned closer and hesitantly touched it. His shaft was blazing hot and as hard as it looked. At her touch, the pillar of flesh throbbed and twitched against her fingers. Maya lifted it and looked at Axton's balls. They were shaved clean, but they were no longer puffy and tightly drawn against his body. The skin had loosened and they dangled now, swinging gently with Maya's exploratory tugging.

"Oh, well. In that case, carry on," Axton said.

Maya looked up at the commando pinned against the walls by her powers. He was smiling. He was helpless under her power. Maya could kill him if she wanted to. Not that she did. Her body shivered and she felt herself sweating. Between her legs, the fluids were sweeter and ran swifter. No, she didn't want to kill Axton, but the power she held over him was intoxicating. It was so unlike the fear and blind devotion she'd witnessed on Athenas. Axton knew what Maya wanted - even if she didn't know herself - and he welcomed it.

Suddenly, Maya felt that she wasn't the one in control anymore. Her pointed nipples and dripping pussy responded to Axton, not to her own will. Helpless and bound by Maya's power, Axton was smiling instead of trembling. Oh, except he was trembling. Little shivers whenever she moved her hand up the hard length of him.

Maya tightened her grip on Axton's cock and began to jerk him as she'd seen him do.

"Ugn! Oh, hell yeah," he husked. And with that, Maya was back in control.

The Siren pumped Axton's dick, slowly picking up the knack of it. At first, he winced as she squeezed or tugged too hard, or as her gloved hand scraped the crown of his cock too roughly. But slowly, Axton's grunts and gasps taught Maya when she was doing it right. As proof, she watched as his testicles rose and pulled tight between his captive thighs. She reached up with her other hand and prodded them with one finger. They were still soft, but very hot. So hot she could feel it through her glove. Maya caressed them more gently and Axton let out a groan.

Maya jacked Axton off with growing skill and rubbed his balls with her other hand. The commando began to writhe and twitch against the wall like he hadn't when she first arrived. But he didn't seem to want to escape Maya. As much as he could in the grip of her phase lock, Axton was thrusting his shaft into her hand.

"Yeah, baby!" he grunted.

And then she made him shoot out his semen. Maya let out a gasp of her own, only realizing then how wet and hot her pussy was. How close to cumming. A strand of creamy spunk slapped against her cheek and at the feel of the hot, gooey cum on her face, Maya came. Wetness squirted into her panties as Axton blasted her face with another thick rope of sperm. The Siren's hand tightened on his balls and Axton gasped, but if anything, it seemed to make him cum harder. Jizz sprayed over Maya's face, covering her cheeks and chin, hanging from her hair and lying thick over her lips.

Maya stepped back a pace and looked at her hand. Thick ropes of cum were strung between her gloved fingers. She felt the stuff sliding down her cheeks, saw the strings of it dangling from her hair. When she looked up, they stuck to her face and joined the thick mess there. She watched Axton, panting with great heaves of his chest, while she licked his semen from her face. His cock was still hard.

"So that was... wow," Axton said. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Maya considered for a moment. "Well, you did say I owed you."

"No, I didn't. I implied it."

Axton grinned and Maya felt that flip-flop of positions again. That the commando, nude and phase locked was somehow in control of her. With a wave of her arm, her tattoos glowed back to full power and Axton flew back across the room to land on his bed. Maya unbuckled her belt and let the equipment it carried clatter to the floor. Her gloved hands worked feverishly at her pants. Maya was eager but nervous and it made her clumsy, but she finally pushed her pants down her slim legs. Her bodysuit covered her body in tight grey and black, except for her left arm and leg and a small cutout on her chest. Her tattoos, from shoulder to wrist and from ankle to thigh on her hip, were left bare for all her worshippers to see. Now Maya set about stripping it away until she stood next to the restrained commando completely naked.

Axton lay sweating on his bed. Maya watched his muscles twitch as he tried to find some leverage for movement, but it was useless. His struggles only made the tower of his cock sway. Maya bit her lip. Before her conversation with Gaige, she hadn't known anything about the mechanics of sex. What goes where? The young mechromancer had put it just about everywhere, it seemed, and claimed that each penetration was better than the last. Axton's dick was long and thick and Maya wasn't sure how it was supposed to fit inside her body.

But she came to Pandora to fight, not stand around. She could handle a cock, right?

The Siren stepped up onto the bed and straddled Axton. She could feel the heat of his cock where it brushed her thigh and her pussy seemed to answer it. Maya's cunt leaked down her flushed lips and thighs. Her twat seemed to want that cock between her legs.

Maya grabbed Axton's dick in her bare hands and let out a gasp at her first skin-to-skin contact with him. Another blaze of heat rippled out from her twat and Maya gave a small whimper. The Siren guided Axton's cock between her lips and then bent her long legs slowly. The wide head slipped between Maya's slick outer labia easily. Her inner lips were no less wet, but they were tight and took more force to spread. But the touch of Axton's cock to her pussy set Maya tingling so fiercely that she was more than willing to force it as hard as she needed to. With a loud moan, she dropped to her knees and Axton's cock plunged up into her body.

Maya lifted her head and let out a cry of mingled pain and pleasure. She had trained in combat since childhood and there was no muscle she hadn't stretched and flexed, so there was no tearing, no blood. Her body gave way slowly to Axton's dick as he entered her. Maya's pussy stretched just enough to allow him in and no further. He filled her wall to wall and all the way back. Another person was inside her body. A man. Axton.

The Siren screamed as an orgasm tore through her slim body. Her tattoos glowed with unfocused power and a dozen light objects in the room flew in every direction. Suddenly Moxxxi's every comment about "going for a ride" made sense as Maya's hips twitched and rolled instinctively on the hard pillar of flesh between her legs. Her cunt wanted it deeper and harder, and grinding her hips down on Axton was instinct.

"That's my girl!" Axton grunted from beneath her.

When the rippling chain of orgasms ended, Maya lifted her hips up the length of Axton's shaft. Maya didn't let him escape her body completely - she found herself strangely reluctant to do that - but held the head at her inner lips again. It was like being entered all over again and the thought made her juices run down his shaft. Maya pushed her cunt back down Axton's pole, but no sooner did she bottom out on him, she lifted her hips again. Maya took a few minutes just savoring the feel, then it took her a few more minutes to discover that there was a rhythm to bouncing on the commando's cock.

Something was building inside her. She knew now it was an orgasm, but it was coming on more slowly, yet at the same time it seemed larger. The climax finally arrived with unexpected swiftness. She was suddenly shaking and screaming. Maya couldn't keep herself bouncing on Axton's dick, but could only writhe on top of him. His hands cupped her tits and squeezed strong fingers into her sensitive flesh. When he pinched her nipples, giving each a small twist, Maya almost fainted from the sensory overload.

That may have been why she almost didn't realize that Axton shouldn't have been able to move. Somewhere in that blinding orgasm her powers had faltered, lapsed, and Axton was free. He slammed his hips up into her, using her tits as leverage even as he fondled them. The commando sat up and rolled Maya swiftly down to the bed.

Suddenly, Maya was looking up at Axton. Her legs were spread wide, trembling too hard to bring closed. Axton grinned and sucked one of Maya's nipple into his mouth while he fucked her. Maya fumbled for her powers and her tattoo flickered, but the shattering orgasms came relentlessly and her concentration fled.

"Here, try this," Axton said.

He withdrew his hard cock and Maya sagged limply to the mattress. Sweat beaded on her pale skin and trickled gently down the slopes of her flushed tits. A lock of hair hung over Maya's face. It was still sticky with cum. The Siren tried to gather herself, to take control again, but her body resisted her. She wanted only to lay like this forever, warm and pliant, and if Axton wanted to pound her gushing cunt, her spread legs welcomed him.

But he wanted her to try something. His strong hands took her hips and rolled her, pulled her. Axton positioned her on her knees and Maya managed to push herself up on her arms so that her face wasn't pressed into the damp of her pussy juices in the sheets. She looked over her shoulder at the commando to say something. But before she could even decide what she might say, her voice was stolen from her as Axton slid his long pole back into Maya.

The soldier's cock struck more deeply from behind, forcing Maya to stretch just a little bit further. The sweet ache of it made her back arch and her mouth drop open. Axton held her hips and slammed the Siren hard. How had the younger mechromancer endured this? She was even smaller than Maya. The Siren bit her lower lip and stiffened her arms, pushing herself back against Axton.

This time, Maya kept control over her body by pure force of will as an orgasm threatened to send her tumbling bonelessly back to the mattress. In a way, it was like the meditation that the Order of the Impending Storm taught her. Maya had learned to envision a bright, clear light, a colorless glow that could only be reached by privation and dedication. Or sex, apparently. Maya was dimly aware that her tattoos were glowing and everything in the room not nailed down was hovering around her. But not flying in a chaotic and random storm. Just suspended there by her powers. That clear light was blazing between her legs, pulsing brighter with every thrust of Axton's cock.

Maya held onto the glow even as Axton slipped his cock out of her. The clear light changed. Not its color, but its quality. It was only Maya, with nothing of Axton's seemingly boundless energy in it. She missed it.

"Well, what have we here?" Axton said.

Maya gasped as the commando pushed his cock against the tight sphincter of her ass. Her back arched and her buttocks tensed, but she so wanted that feeling back. She whimpered, uncertain, but lifted her ass higher, pushing towards Axton in invitation. He leaned over Maya, reaching around to cup her tits and pull her hard against his body. There was a moment of resistance, tension, then the blunt head of his cock forced her asshole open and his cock surged up her butt.

Maya screamed. The feeling was back, but different. The clear light had taken on a different texture. It was deeper and smoother. Heavier. A bass note of ecstasy in counterpoint to the soaring high treble of her earlier orgasms. The note of pleasure changed as Axton's dick slid deeper into Maya and as he withdrew it. The Siren felt her tight rear passage clinging tightly to Axton's girth, feebly squeezing at him to prevent his escape. She reached for him with her powers, but she had no control over them. Every object in the room hovered in perfect suspension between planes, but her powers responded to her need, to her blazing pleasure, not her conscious will.

So Maya gave her will over to the feeling. "Come on!" she moaned.

Maya shoved back against Axton and recaptured half his length. "Oh yeah!" he grunted in reply, and gave her the rest of it.

His hands were all over her. Axton squeezed her tits. His fingers found her nipples and toyed with them, sending shivering treble notes to join the bass thrum of her anal orgasms. He trailed his hands down her back, gripped her hips and pulled on her hard. Axton slammed his dick up Maya's ass urgently, then released her, changing the game again. His strong hands encircled her, slipped down between her thighs and found her gushing slit. Axton stroked a finger over Maya's clit with one hand while the other plunged long digits into her. Maya could feel the commando's fingers inside her cunt, rubbing against his shaft in her rectum from inside her. Axton seemed everywhere in and on her. It was like touching the next plane over, feeling multiple realities at once. All of Maya's realities were Axton.

12